Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
unfortunatly, i found that some of error.
as attached files, when training camp, sister's eyes are only appearing in evening talk show.
Also, when i trying to eat out, sister's syes are missing.
Furthermore, when i choose get some fore dessert(=h option), nothing came but only black screen.

Always thanks for your effort, i hope next update can fix it soon.

Have a nice day
Imagine waking up in the middle of the night, in pitch darkness,and you just have a pair of glowing blue eyes staring back at you. Totally won't freak me out. nope.

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
unfortunatly, i found that some of error.
as attached files, when training camp, sister's eyes are only appearing in evening talk show.
Also, when i trying to eat out, sister's syes are missing.
Furthermore, when i choose get some fore dessert(=h option), nothing came but only black screen.

Always thanks for your effort, i hope next update can fix it soon.

Have a nice day
Unfortunately, I've never seen these errors before, and haven't been able to find them or recreate them. Have you tried a fresh install to see if it could have been caused by an error during the installation?

Reactions: rapisarchive07
Jul 6, 2024
Unfortunately, I've never seen these errors before, and haven't been able to find them or recreate them. Have you tried a fresh install to see if it could have been caused by an error during the installation?
You're right. it is problem of installing. I fixed it by reinstalling it.

I always expecting your work.
Have a nice day

AlesInWonderland

Nov 6, 2022
Hi, i looked through the forums a bit and on the front page but just want to double check.

Does this work with the 2.0.0 +DLC version on the games main page download or do I need an older version under outdated versions spoiler? Thanks!

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, i looked through the forums a bit and on the front page but just want to double check.

Does this work with the 2.0.0 +DLC version on the games main page download or do I need an older version under outdated versions spoiler? Thanks!
You need an older version, the author of the mod is still working on an update for compatability with the DLC version of the game.

Reactions: AlesInWonderland

Mirikuto_

Apr 24, 2024
Panty and boxer antics is a few short scenes that will occasionally appear after bathing alone if you've finished the panty collection. You can catch her doing stuff at night when you go to tuck her in if she's feeling frisky. And there's a new storyline for the seeds the father sends in the mail during a random event, that'll then trigger with part time work.
Is there a way to catch her doing stuff at night consistently? I've been trying for 20-30-ish days and nothing is working. Does her frustration have to be up?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
i fed sister a succubus blood then anal cumshot she got pregnant ;-; i start a new slot
I double checked the code, but can't find any occasions in the code where it could happen, nor could I replicate it. If you happen to find a repeatable instance of it, please let me know.

Technically, you can install the mod on top of the 2.0+DLC version, it's just that the DLC content won't appear until I've finished the DLC patch.

Is there a way to catch her doing stuff at night consistently? I've been trying for 20-30-ish days and nothing is working. Does her frustration have to be up?
Get her 'frustrated', typically by not finishing her on the toilet (continue in room option), or use an aphrodisiac. Though if you get her too frustrated, she might not be willing to go to bed.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Asking out of curiosity and not intended to rushing you or anything.. Just want to know, how is the progression for the mod?
I'd say I'm about 75% of the way through the main storyline, which is the major chunk of the translation. I believe all the night parts have been translated as well. I've also restored Yui's off-screened scene back into the proper spot in the storyline (which fully happens in the code, but doesn't show and is filed away into the album for some reason).

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
I'd say I'm about 75% of the way through the main storyline, which is the major chunk of the translation. I believe all the night parts have been translated as well. I've also restored Yui's off-screened scene back into the proper spot in the storyline (which fully happens in the code, but doesn't show and is filed away into the album for some reason).
Got it! 75% is a lot I'm really looking forward when the mod is finished, thank you Blue and all other modders!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Huh, just realized that part of this code is not linked to the game, most likely being part of the dropped portion from last December. Well, at least I figured that out before translating most of that portion (wasn't too much in that part to translate, but still). So there's a room visit mechanic still in the code, despite not being used (plus, I noticed it isn't quite finished, either, which is what tipped me off to it not being linked to the main code).

Is it possible to get the current mod file, even without the full dlc translation to play it at least? If not it's fine of course!
I'd prefer to release it in a solid state. I do have some beta testers, if you want to join, but the moment someone tries to upload a 'partial' version, you'll find many, many, people won't read the warning that it's not finished and will start questioning why it's not finished. Just take a look at the last few pages of the main game's thread. Ultimately, just a personal choice, in the end, since there are pros and cons to both.

However, I don't plan to finish translating the album until after the initial DLC compatibility release (quite a lot is ending up translated by proxy while translating the dlc, but still). Also, don't know if I'll manage to finish all of the Kitsune images, but I don't plan to delay the patch on that, either (I do have a decent amount of them done, at least). So, I'm still trying to balance speed, vs completeness.

On another note, I did get the save/load screen cleaned up and multi-lingual translation supported.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Huh, just realized that part of this code is not linked to the game, most likely being part of the dropped portion from last December. Well, at least I figured that out before translating most of that portion (wasn't too much in that part to translate, but still). So there's a room visit mechanic still in the code, despite not being used (plus, I noticed it isn't quite finished, either, which is what tipped me off to it not being linked to the main code).

I'd prefer to release it in a solid state. I do have some beta testers, if you want to join, but the moment someone tries to upload a 'partial' version, you'll find many, many, people won't read the warning that it's not finished and will start questioning why it's not finished. Just take a look at the last few pages of the main game's thread. Ultimately, just a personal choice, in the end, since there are pros and cons to both.

However, I don't plan to finish translating the album until after the initial DLC compatibility release (quite a lot is ending up translated by proxy while translating the dlc, but still). Also, don't know if I'll manage to finish all of the Kitsune images, but I don't plan to delay the patch on that, either (I do have a decent amount of them done, at least). So, I'm still trying to balance speed, vs completeness.

On another note, I did get the save/load screen cleaned up and multi-lingual translation supported.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
English translations are prioritized for posting

nazuna1212

May 25, 2024
I double checked the code, but can't find any occasions in the code where it could happen, nor could I replicate it. If you happen to find a repeatable instance of it, please let me know.

Technically, you can install the mod on top of the 2.0+DLC version, it's just that the DLC content won't appear until I've finished the DLC patch.

Get her 'frustrated', typically by not finishing her on the toilet (continue in room option), or use an aphrodisiac. Though if you get her too frustrated, she might not be willing to go to bed.
i think maybe its because i did nakadashi then next day in game i fed her the succubus blood

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes