Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Okay, I did a little bit of work on all sorts of different things and came up with roughly the final version. How is it? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, it's great to see how such a small change can improve an image so much, it turned out very pretty ♥

czx23

Feb 24, 2024
Found the bug. Every time I stop one out another appears. I've attached the quick fix if you want to install it real quick.

There were some new pics that the color mod does not yet have. Just copy the cutin_kiss_01.png file in the akapp folder over to the 'Hair/akapp' folder.

That was just an example of what one could do if you wanted with the Modular Imageset. No one has created it yet.

Good catch. I got that changed as well. Just needed to move those two variables changes down to when you choose to continue instead.
Could someone create a loli version of the kitsune? Would be interesting.

kaossss

Jan 6, 2024
WolfRPG games don't play nice between versions. Effectively, the instance I began making the mod, it became a different version of the game. Early on, the mod was small enough to transfer between versions of Shadesishere's translation, but now it's literally a magnitude easier to translate it myself than to transfer the mod onto either of Shadesishere or Imouto_prpr's translations.
It's such a shame, because two greatest mods, Imouto_prpr's translation and your mod, won't be compatible? Is there a way for you to cooperate maybe to make it possible, at least as an option? I see you plan to make "FFFox Modular Languageset", not sure how it will work, but will it be possible to use Imouto_prpr's translation in that way?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Actually I already did it before asking you.
Is there something that i should do? for instance, changing the name of file or etc.
I used the english name of the font as well, since that was the internal font name. Hmm. :unsure: The thing is, it's working on my end, which is the confusing part. I went through on a fresh install of the FFFox Mod and changed the font again, so see if the new attached file works.

It's such a shame, because two greatest mods, Imouto_prpr's translation and your mod, won't be compatible? Is there a way for you to cooperate maybe to make it possible, at least as an option? I see you plan to make "FFFox Modular Languageset", not sure how it will work, but will it be possible to use Imouto_prpr's translation in that way?
It's already far in progress, so anyone can start putting Imouto_prpr's translation into the mod if they wanted. You can find the current version on the downloads page.

SJWsInANutshell

Mar 19, 2024
Hey, so I'm trying to use the mod and I've installed everything properly from what I can tell, but I'm having an issue with the "anothergame" save thing. I've been following the pdf tutorial and I'm not really sure what to do with the "Kagura save compatible folder", I've tried just putting it into the Data folder, the Data folder inside of the Data folder, I tried moving the save folder into the folder compatible folder and now I'm just not really sure what I'm doing wrong/missing. Any advice?

Jul 6, 2024
I used the english name of the font as well, since that was the internal font name. Hmm. :unsure: The thing is, it's working on my end, which is the confusing part. I went through on a fresh install of the FFFox Mod and changed the font again, so see if the new attached file works.

It's already far in progress, so anyone can start putting Imouto_prpr's translation into the mod if they wanted. You can find the current version on the downloads page.

it still doesn't work:cry: I try to use editor tool also, but i can get only broken file. So i set up your file again(EN ver).
is something different between dlsite and steam version?

By the way, i'm wondering that if the file work fine, only korean font is working? I mean, in that situation, Engilsh font doesn't work is normal as i posted before.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hey, so I'm trying to use the mod and I've installed everything properly from what I can tell, but I'm having an issue with the "anothergame" save thing. I've been following the pdf tutorial and I'm not really sure what to do with the "Kagura save compatible folder", I've tried just putting it into the Data folder, the Data folder inside of the Data folder, I tried moving the save folder into the folder compatible folder and now I'm just not really sure what I'm doing wrong/missing. Any advice?
The Kagura save compatible file is for the official English release by Kagura, so if you got it on steam or their website. You would simply merge the data folder in there with the game's data folder, and you should get an overwrite request for the single file (the game.dat file). Overwrite it and the game should have changed into the Kagura release for saves.

it still doesn't work:cry: I try to use editor tool also, but i can get only broken file. So i set up your file again(EN ver).
is something different between dlsite and steam version?

By the way, i'm wondering that if the file work fine, only korean font is working? I mean, in that situation, Engilsh font doesn't work is normal as i posted before.
Well, the English font seems to match it on my end. Could also be system locale, possibly? How about you send a freshly installed version of your game.dat file in a zip and I'll see if I can just manually change your direct file.

SJWsInANutshell

Mar 19, 2024
The Kagura save compatible file is for the official English release by Kagura, so if you got it on steam or their website. You would simply merge the data folder in there with the game's data folder, and you should get an overwrite request for the single file (the game.dat file). Overwrite it and the game should have changed into the Kagura release for saves.
I've tried this multiple times now and I'm still getting the issue. I checked all the folders throughout to make sure I was trying this in the right place and I couldn't find anything else. Really not sure what to do now, should I just try to uninstall and reinstall everything do you reckon?

Jul 6, 2024

Well, the English font seems to match it on my end. Could also be system locale, possibly? How about you send a freshly installed version of your game.dat file in a zip and I'll see if I can just manually change your direct file.
you mean that

1. change system locale
2. download your mode again
3. send you game.dat in your mode zip

right? i'll do it first

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I've tried this multiple times now and I'm still getting the issue. I checked all the folders throughout to make sure I was trying this in the right place and I couldn't find anything else. Really not sure what to do now, should I just try to uninstall and reinstall everything do you reckon?
A fresh install might help if any parts of the installation went wrong. The base JP game saves should be compatible without a patch, and the patch only works for the English version of the Kagura release. On top of this, the saves do not automatically rename themselves after installing the patch, so you'll need to manually rename them as well. It might be possible that your saves aren't from the Kagura English release or from the original JP release.

Jul 6, 2024

You're right. it is the issue of system locale. when i set the system US. Japanese doesn't work but English and Korean is Ok.
However, reset the system locale to korean it repeatly show broken english and korean.

since i don't know what you want, i all upload the game.dat file by zip.

Ps. plz tell me it is ok to download new file that you will upload as korean system locale.

Last edited:

SJWsInANutshell

Mar 19, 2024
A fresh install might help if any parts of the installation went wrong. The base JP game saves should be compatible without a patch, and the patch only works for the English version of the Kagura release. On top of this, the saves do not automatically rename themselves after installing the patch, so you'll need to manually rename them as well. It might be possible that your saves aren't from the Kagura English release or from the original JP release.
Yeah I've just downloaded the newest version of the game and the dlc, and the mod worked fine but I still couldn't use my old saves. After I tried porting them over from the "main" version of the game I using they just wouldn't show up and the game would say they were "corrupted", and when I tried changing the "game.dat" it both refused to work with the old saves and actually broke the new saves I had set up when testing. I don't know what I fucked up or how, but I fucked something up. I'm assuming the issue is just that my "main" saves are on a different or older version of the game that doesn't want to play nice with the mod, which sucks, but it's not like I can do anything about it. Thanks for you help regardless. (Also Ideal Life in Another World is goated, good shit.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlueFireNick

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
A little more content, but this time I decided to continue finishing another scene, but also under the guild table. (Um... Did anyone remember that Imouto has black knee socks in his school uniform? I only realized at the last moment that this was shown in the DLC image from the last post. I didn’t understand right away, I decided to double-check - and that’s it the time was like this... Suddenly a shocking thing!)
Anyway, trying to do a slightly different Imo pose at the table. I even like it so far as a sketch, but I don’t really like this kind of “half-heartedness” of the right side. And I'm not sure what to do about it. On the other hand, the composition itself just suits me, as if everything is in place, all that remains is to give it the necessary shape... It’s difficult!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Lmao!!! Im not sure what happened here but I guess Yukari needed a facelift!
Hello,

This is a bug in the Color mod, I just updated the main page of said mod to solve this.

So please download and install the correct version to solve it.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Yeah I've just downloaded the newest version of the game and the dlc, and the mod worked fine but I still couldn't use my old saves. After I tried porting them over from the "main" version of the game I using they just wouldn't show up and the game would say they were "corrupted", and when I tried changing the "game.dat" it both refused to work with the old saves and actually broke the new saves I had set up when testing. I don't know what I fucked up or how, but I fucked something up. I'm assuming the issue is just that my "main" saves are on a different or older version of the game that doesn't want to play nice with the mod, which sucks, but it's not like I can do anything about it. Thanks for you help regardless. (Also Ideal Life in Another World is goated, good shit.)
Ideal Life in Another World should be releasing the release date for the next volume in a few months. Fingers-crossed, since the mangaka keeps delaying updates.

A little more content, but this time I decided to continue finishing another scene, but also under the guild table. (Um... Did anyone remember that Imouto has black knee socks in his school uniform? I only realized at the last moment that this was shown in the DLC image from the last post. I didn’t understand right away, I decided to double-check - and that’s it the time was like this... Suddenly a shocking thing!)
Anyway, trying to do a slightly different Imo pose at the table. I even like it so far as a sketch, but I don’t really like this kind of “half-heartedness” of the right side. And I'm not sure what to do about it. On the other hand, the composition itself just suits me, as if everything is in place, all that remains is to give it the necessary shape... It’s difficult!
So many ideas, so limited in adding stuff while working on the DLC. Wait for me, sweet sister pictures! I shall be coming in due time!

You're right. it is the issue of system locale. when i set the system US. Japanese doesn't work but English and Korean is Ok.
However, reset the system locale to korean it repeatly show broken english and korean.

since i don't know what you want, i all upload the game.dat file by zip.

Ps. plz tell me it is ok to download new file that you will upload as korean system locale.
Alright, hopefully one of these will work. I tried again, and included a second attempt using the Korean version of the font's name in case that is the name of the font the computer uses if in the Korean locale. If not, then we might be stuck using English/Japan locales.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
As for a DLC update, I'm nearing the 50% of the DLC story, but also worked up the energy to tackle the panty screen description dilemma.

In essence, there are many, many, combinations for the possible puzzle-piece sentences that Inusuku creates, using a lot of looser Japanese sentence structure rules that I feel are a bit stricter for proper English. Before the DLC, I had translated it myself while changing the code to fit English standards, but that wouldn't work for a multi-lingual part, so I worked through it a lot to be able to use it with multiple languages, and finally got a solid English translation while still using Inusuku's puzzle system. (Spending a few hours setting up a couple buttons to rotate through all the combinations helped.)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes