Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone. I haven't posted anything for a while, I've been a little busy. I have received my first diploma and now I will try to get a job. Well, I’ll continue to draw from time to time.
I was drawing a little the other day, trying out different strokes and other techniques. Well, the results of the training are a bit ambiguous, but the drawing turned out generally good (although any criticism is welcome).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm... Well, apart from this I don’t seem to have anything to show. I think I'll add a little offtopic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really missed your drawings :love: :love:.

The image turned out super cute on you!!!
juvia-juvia-lockser.gif

A suggestion maybe work a little on the face and expression so that it resembles Inusuku's art a little more, but wow you have nothing to envy of him, you have improved a lot!!!

On the other hand, I am glad that you have graduated and I hope you get a good job, the important thing is to enjoy what you do and measure your time well.

Just like I told Mello, drawing is something that requires a lot of practice, it is really admirable to see the work you do and something enviable (in a good way) on my part hehe.

Thanks for showing us your cute Akapp art.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes