Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
The original translation was Shadesishere when I started the mod. I've pretty much given everything on my translation since then, as it's easier than trying to copy all of the mod unto newer releases from Shadesishere, which is also why I reversed coded in the DLC, rather than using the DLC as a base. With the way it is setup, though, one could go through and replace the text files' contents with Imouto_prpr's translation if one wanted to. I believe their first release was with my mod, too, so there's probably a good bit of edited txt files in that version that you could just copy over to change at least part of it.
ah fair enough, guess it would be easier, didnt know that abour prpr's, and if it not as easly as replacing files, im good, im too small brain lol, ill stop bugging you now, wish you luck on completing mod and shit, cant wait. (y)

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Is this mod and the decensor (if the base game+DLC has censor) compatible to the current one right?

SparkySparkinson

May 24, 2024
So I just got this game and I have yet to play it. I came across this thread and I have a few questions if that's alright.

1. What's the difference between the mello.second and the official Inusuku uncensor patches? Is one better than the other in your subjective opinion?

2. What does the FFFox mod achieve? Does it add additional content on top of the content available in game? Or is it just a customisation option to make the Imouto look a certain way?

3. Should I play the original or the modded version first? If I play one or the other, would you recommend playing the other?

4. I noticed a few improved scenes in the features... How "improved" are those scenes? Do some of them have higher fidelity or is the plot slightly different?

5. Sell me as hard as possible on this mod... What's this mod got over the base game that would make me consider going through the trouble of modding and backing up this game. Unpacking wolfrpg games are much more of a hassle than RPGM games, so how worth it is the final product?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So I just got this game and I have yet to play it. I came across this thread and I have a few questions if that's alright.

1. What's the difference between the mello.second and the official Inusuku uncensor patches? Is one better than the other in your subjective opinion?

2. What does the FFFox mod achieve? Does it add additional content on top of the content available in game? Or is it just a customisation option to make the Imouto look a certain way?

3. Should I play the original or the modded version first? If I play one or the other, would you recommend playing the other?

4. I noticed a few improved scenes in the features... How "improved" are those scenes? Do some of them have higher fidelity or is the plot slightly different?

5. Sell me as hard as possible on this mod... What's this mod got over the base game that would make me consider going through the trouble of modding and backing up this game. Unpacking wolfrpg games are much more of a hassle than RPGM games, so how worth it is the final product?
Mello is a redraw decensor, which is rather good, while the official uncensor was made by the dev themselves, but with less expectation of it seeing the light of day. Art is subjection, but I use both for the mod.

The FFFox mod add several scenes, adds a kitsune version of the sister for all scenes, doubles the costumes, adds endings, and overalls builds upon the base game while keeping as close to Inusuku's original game as possible. I'd say the best compliment I've received for the mod is that people couldn't determine whether the events added in the mod were mine or Inusuku's.

The base game currently has a dlc that I'm working into the mod. Inusuku added a rather large amount of story content, so I'm working on translating all that now. Most of the DLC content is late game, but if you want to see the difference in the game and mod, you might play the base game with the dlc and switch over once I finish the dlc compatibility patch (saves will be compatible, of course).

Some examples of certain scenes being improved are refining the animation of the cowgirl position or adding in extra dialogue/choices in some scenes.

Using wolfdec is pretty simple for unpacking wolf games, but if you get the version found on the main game's thread, which includes the dlc, the game will automatically come unpacked, which will skip that step. Plus, the game will need unpacked if you plan to use mello's decensor.

Overall, if you enjoy the base game, I'd recommend both the mod and dlc for extra content. The mod is meant to improve the base game in several areas and to be enjoyed while playing the game. I have a whole selection of screenshots on the op, along with a list of features, so if any catch your interest, you can try it out, and safely continue your save without the mod if you decide to change your mind.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Mello is a redraw decensor, which is rather good, while the official uncensor was made by the dev themselves, but with less expectation of it seeing the light of day. Art is subjection, but I use both for the mod.

The FFFox mod add several scenes, adds a kitsune version of the sister for all scenes, doubles the costumes, adds endings, and overalls builds upon the base game while keeping as close to Inusuku's original game as possible. I'd say the best compliment I've received for the mod is that people couldn't determine whether the events added in the mod were mine or Inusuku's.

The base game currently has a dlc that I'm working into the mod. Inusuku added a rather large amount of story content, so I'm working on translating all that now. Most of the DLC content is late game, but if you want to see the difference in the game and mod, you might play the base game with the dlc and switch over once I finish the dlc compatibility patch (saves will be compatible, of course).

Some examples of certain scenes being improved are refining the animation of the cowgirl position or adding in extra dialogue/choices in some scenes.

Using wolfdec is pretty simple for unpacking wolf games, but if you get the version found on the main game's thread, which includes the dlc, the game will automatically come unpacked, which will skip that step. Plus, the game will need unpacked if you plan to use mello's decensor.

Overall, if you enjoy the base game, I'd recommend both the mod and dlc for extra content. The mod is meant to improve the base game in several areas and to be enjoyed while playing the game. I have a whole selection of screenshots on the op, along with a list of features, so if any catch your interest, you can try it out, and safely continue your save without the mod if you decide to change your mind.
A wonderful work done from the heart,

I remember the first time I saw it and it just added an extra scene of taking a bath with your sister.

Now it adds a lot of content including a kitsune version.

This mod has always been something really great, I really admire your dedication and work together with Akapp.

Thank you both for your work ♥
Love.png

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
im bitr confused, the cheat is the konami coode, but where do you input it, and what happends if you input it correctly ? a sound, menu or something ?

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
Working on the DLC right now, then several planned additions right after. Once I get some of this cleared up, I'll finally be able to look at 'what next'. (y)

It's a repackaged English folder for an attempt at helping fps issues with some people. Forgot to delete it, as the latest update comes with one already just in case.

There is a lot of late game stuff, such as the onsen, dlc story, and reactions tied to finishing the 'great adventure' with the sister, if that is what you're referencing to. However, there is currently no 'missible' content in the base game, dlc, or mod as any tiered events require previous events to be seen (such as barging in on the toilet has tiered events, etc. Her reactions can differ depending on the scene and stats, but as for actual events, no.

At least, not for now...:whistle:
Thank you for considering it Blue! Also thank you for the hard work!

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018

Is the mello's decensor better than official one? also about the cheats i played games a lot and even all that i have little knowledge when it comes to Famous Gamers.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is the mello's decensor better than official one? also about the cheats i played games a lot and even all that i have little knowledge when it comes to Famous Gamers.
The uncensor is based on preferences. Inusuku's is the official one, but wasn't necessarily made with the idea of it being released, while mello's is a redrawn version. Typically, I believe more people prefer the dicks in mello's than in the official, though I could be wrong.

HRadar

Apr 5, 2024
Has anyone tried the mod with the DLC that came out recently? How compatible is it?
Are ppl seriously so lazy to not read just a few posts above?

Reactions: namesareweird17

ChiikoChan

Jun 28, 2024
It seems as though my Color Mod and FFFox mod are mixing? or is this how it is supposed to look? Sorry I am kind of new!
Screenshot 2024-07-01 152355.png
Also Idk how to access the cheat menu thanks!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes