Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
would putting a translation(shades's/prpr's) over this mod allows using it with dlc? or would i really have to wait til it is dlc usable?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is beta tester still open? i would like to start over on new game+ hard mode if its still open
I added you to the group message.

really? shit, what about translation wise?
The translations won't play nice in WolfRPG. I've coded it to where one can add additional translations manually, but the base game did not have this, so if one wants shadesishere or imouto_prpr's translations, you would need to manually add it in by replacing the text found in the language folders that the mod adds.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
not sure if did something wrong...but some button on the right seem to be missing ? i think it supposed to have status and pantie or something there

ah nvm... the vanilla doesn't have it either

1719550915497.png

Last edited:

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
I added you to the group message.

The translations won't play nice in WolfRPG. I've coded it to where one can add additional translations manually, but the base game did not have this, so if one wants shadesishere or imouto_prpr's translations, you would need to manually add it in by replacing the text found in the language folders that the mod adds.
i swear i used shades and ur mod together fine thou, and would that be just replacing files for translation then?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
not sure if did something wrong...but some button on the right seem to be missing ? i think it supposed to have status and pantie or something there

ah nvm... the vanilla doesn't have it either

View attachment 3777475
That's all new games. The buttons will appear once you get enough skill points for the tutorial.

i swear i used shades and ur mod together fine thou, and would that be just replacing files for translation then?
Shadesishere's version is just a translation, which alters the commonevent and mapfiles in order to change text. However, all coding is also stored in the same files, so any changes, text or coding, alters those files. This is the reason that I'm having to manually translate the DLC, since one can't just grab the translation from another version easily.

Reactions: Whooohooo

bradbellick1993

Apr 12, 2022
sir blue is there a way to merge your mod + dlc? because I already completed dlc and mod separately, but when I'm playing dlc without ur mod I feel like somethings missing.

thank you very much I really enjoy your work.

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
That's all new games. The buttons will appear once you get enough skill points for the tutorial.

Shadesishere's version is just a translation, which alters the commonevent and mapfiles in order to change text. However, all coding is also stored in the same files, so any changes, text or coding, alters those files. This is the reason that I'm having to manually translate the DLC, since one can't just grab the translation from another version easily.
that is pretty bad coding then and guess that mean i would have to pick shade, prpr, or ur(and mod) only, since none play nice, damn sadge lol. still i swear i used shades and ur mod together, unless it was ur translation over his the whole time/reverse.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
that is pretty bad coding then and guess that mean i would have to pick shade, prpr, or ur(and mod) only, since none play nice, damn sadge lol. still i swear i used shades and ur mod together, unless it was ur translation over his the whole time/reverse.
That's because the mod was originally built on top of shades' translation prior to the dlc, as seen on the credits of this mod, heck goldy brother mod does it too. Even if the game really is spaghetti coded, the code wasnt ever meant to be seen by outsiders and even more so to be modded/fantranslated. Especially when we are going ahead and playing the dlc in english before Kagura gets to release it, possibly affecting sales. So support the official release if you can.

Only the color mod is compatible with anything as it is just images and doesnt affect code.

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
That's because the mod was originally built on top of shades' translation prior to the dlc, as seen on the credits of this mod, heck goldy brother mod does it too. Even if the game really is spaghetti coded, the code wasnt ever meant to be seen by outsiders and even more so to be modded/fantranslated. Especially when we are going ahead and playing the dlc in english before Kagura gets to release it, possibly affecting sales. So support the official release if you can.

Only the color mod is compatible with anything as it is just images and doesnt affect code.
ah i see, fair about code, but to be expected tbf lol, i would support if i could, fair about color mod, but ya, i wanted to try prpr translation since it seems funny cause they say it is weeby, and ofc new dlc, but i do like the features from ffox, so ya shit, and guess the old shade copy (before dlc) was the one ffox was based off of?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
ah i see, fair about code, but to be expected tbf lol, i would support if i could, fair about color mod, but ya, i wanted to try prpr translation since it seems funny cause they say it is weeby, and ofc new dlc, but i do like the features from ffox, so ya shit, and guess the old shade copy (before dlc) was the one ffox was based off of?
The original translation was Shadesishere when I started the mod. I've pretty much given everything on my translation since then, as it's easier than trying to copy all of the mod unto newer releases from Shadesishere, which is also why I reversed coded in the DLC, rather than using the DLC as a base. With the way it is setup, though, one could go through and replace the text files' contents with Imouto_prpr's translation if one wanted to. I believe their first release was with my mod, too, so there's probably a good bit of edited txt files in that version that you could just copy over to change at least part of it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes