Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueDevilArlo

Apr 12, 2024
Hello, I made a full text Chinese translation of version 1.5.9 of this mod, where most of the Chinese text is extracted from Kagura, and I tried to fix some bugs in this version, including the low frame rate.
This is very good.
the Chinese translation made by Kagura is very accurate and appropriate.

24ocul

Jul 26, 2022
Panty and boxer antics is a few short scenes that will occasionally appear after bathing alone if you've finished the panty collection. You can catch her doing stuff at night when you go to tuck her in if she's feeling frisky. And there's a new storyline for the seeds the father sends in the mail during a random event, that'll then trigger with part time work.
about that flower... after the first(?) scene where the sister "waters" it, the white arrow/triangle at the bottom of the screen does not disappear and just stays there permanently as far as i can tell, even after saving/loading. maybe you can cheese it away, but it seems very much stuck there

Last edited:

24ocul

Jul 26, 2022
also, i have a suggestion, but i dont know how feasible it is. making the weekly policy "complete openess" permanent, tho it should probably be in a nerfed way. as in, if you maybe do some challenge during the 3rd+ or 5th+ or maybe even 10th+ time this policy is in effect (for example flash dick 30+ times over the week) and have enough trust/interest, your sister will never again complain about a flash. proooobably should nerf it to +1 trust/int each instead of +3 each, and remove the weeky policy from the pool since it would just be nonsensical now.

if you really wanted to, there could be multiple changes coming with this, turning into a big endgame thing. for example fully naked no longer needing succubus blood. peeping just not existing anymore, you can walk in without getting kicked out, possibly including when you are coming home and she is doing whatever. various dialog changes all around. basically fully removing her sense of shame around you. if she is horny enough she might just come up asking to do her, like she can at the end of a bath. maybe something happening from reading naughty books togerther. possibly masturbating next to each other in some situation. sharing a bed even without sexy times, just pure cuddles. whatever other random ideas come up

heck, there are probably other policies that could be turned into a nerfed but permanent thing if done enough times. this one just seems the most obvious because you can (at least in theory) easily blow it up to very much game changing proportions

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
about that flower... after the first(?) scene where the sister "waters" it, the white arrow/triangle at the bottom of the screen does not disappear and just stays there permanently as far as i can tell, even after saving/loading. maybe you can cheese it away, but it seems very much stuck there
Thanks. Found it and got it fixed for the next update (Will include a fix for saves that already have it as well).

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
DLC work still going well. Got through the random events, guild activities, and the beach scenes as well, now. Even found a fixed a couple bugs, as well as added a few branching dialogue for Kasumi's beach scene on whether it's the first time and responding to her final question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aakantor

May 20, 2024
DLC work still going well. Got through the random events, guild activities, and the beach scenes as well, now. Even found a fixed a couple bugs, as well as added a few branching dialogue for Kasumi's beach scene on whether it's the first time and responding to her final question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have plans to add the new scenes that this mod adds to the album? It would be quite interesting to be able to see them without having to repeat them.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Do you have plans to add the new scenes that this mod adds to the album? It would be quite interesting to be able to see them without having to repeat them.
Possibly. It should certainly be able to be done, but I can't guarantee it until I see the code (the album is at the end, but so far, I've yet to see certain hooks in the code to indicate calling directly, so it might be that Inusuku copied the scene into a separate common event to strip it of variable changes, etc, but I guess I'll find out for sure once I get there).

Jun 21, 2024
Possibly. It should certainly be able to be done, but I can't guarantee it until I see the code (the album is at the end, but so far, I've yet to see certain hooks in the code to indicate calling directly, so it might be that Inusuku copied the scene into a separate common event to strip it of variable changes, etc, but I guess I'll find out for sure once I get there).
Hey, I've only found about this game about 2 weeks ago and when i was finished with it it I was surprised to learn about this fan community and all the work being put into this game by it plus that a DLC had just came out.
However I'm now in the position where I want to experience your mod for the base game + the DLC + your mod for the DLC in one playthrough, I realize the DLC work is still being done, which I'm fine waiting for as long as necessary, and I'm thankful in advance for all the work you do, however I'd like to know if regarding translation for both the main game + DLC if it will come inherited with your release when DLC stuff is done or if it is required Shadesishere's or Imouto_prpr's translations?

I'm sorry if this is as been answered already but as a newbie I'm trying to keep up with numerous treads spanning multiple years.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Have akapp images been added to FFFOX MOD?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hey, I've only found about this game about 2 weeks ago and when i was finished with it it I was surprised to learn about this fan community and all the work being put into this game by it plus that a DLC had just came out.
However I'm now in the position where I want to experience your mod for the base game + the DLC + your mod for the DLC in one playthrough, I realize the DLC work is still being done, which I'm fine waiting for as long as necessary, and I'm thankful in advance for all the work you do, however I'd like to know if regarding translation for both the main game + DLC if it will come inherited with your release when DLC stuff is done or if it is required Shadesishere's or Imouto_prpr's translations?

I'm sorry if this is as been answered already but as a newbie I'm trying to keep up with numerous treads spanning multiple years.
Sorry, as I'm not quite sure as to the question, but I believe you're asking if a certain version is required to be used with the FFFox mod, and the answer is no. The FFFox mod will be able to be used with all versions once I finish up the DLC content. So it can be used on top of steam, Shadesishere's translation, prpr's translation, or even directly on top of the untranslated JP version. However, the way this game engine works, the translation will be overwritten by the mod, so no matter which version you install it onto, it will have the same outcome: my translation. WolfRPG doesn't support much compatibility in that department, so translations are typically all or nothing, which is why I'm also modding in multi-lingual support at the same time.

Have akapp images been added to FFFOX MOD?
I'm focusing on getting the DLC fully set up before that, but it will be.

Is it possible for people that wants to play on Japanese to get the mod?
The mod supports JP internally. The game hasn't been fully converted into a multi-lingual compatibility yet, but most of the text has been converted, so if you go in game and switch the language, you'll find most of the game in JP, outside of H-scenes.

Jun 21, 2024
Sorry, as I'm not quite sure as to the question, but I believe you're asking if a certain version is required to be used with the FFFox mod, and the answer is no. The FFFox mod will be able to be used with all versions once I finish up the DLC content. So it can be used on top of steam, Shadesishere's translation, prpr's translation, or even directly on top of the untranslated JP version. However, the way this game engine works, the translation will be overwritten by the mod, so no matter which version you install it onto, it will have the same outcome: my translation. WolfRPG doesn't support much compatibility in that department, so translations are typically all or nothing, which is why I'm also modding in multi-lingual support at the same time.

I'm focusing on getting the DLC fully set up before that, but it will be.

The mod supports JP internally. The game hasn't been fully converted into a multi-lingual compatibility yet, but most of the text has been converted, so if you go in game and switch the language, you'll find most of the game in JP, outside of H-scenes.

My question was basically if after installing your mod for the base game + DLC if I need to install another fan made translation of if your work for the DLC would also come with translation. From what I understood when your DLC mod comes out I can just install that and I will have both base game + DLC mods with your translations for both without needing to install nothing else right?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
My question was basically if after installing your mod for the base game + DLC if I need to install another fan made translation of if your work for the DLC would also come with translation. From what I understood when your DLC mod comes out I can just install that and I will have both base game + DLC mods with your translations for both without needing to install nothing else right?
Yes, once you install the mod, you will not need to install anything else to play in English.

Kring

Aug 16, 2018
Haven't checked this mod in a while.
Seems like a loooooot of things were added.

Amazing work, feels almost like the original (when looking at the screenshots :p)

I'll wait until it is setup for DLC before downloading again. Great work BlueFireNick !

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes