Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Backread messages. Pretty sure someone posted it.
I message everyone when they ask. Quite surprised at the sheer amount of requests from people that are internet literal enough to find this thread, but not internet literal enough to even guess the code, yet still desiring to skip all the build up of playing normally. :unsure: Then again, I still remember when the only real h-games were visual novels that one had to hope for a some random fan translator to manually translate a 300k+ line vn for free if you wanted to play it...if you could even find a link back then. Maybe I'm just getting old. :KEK:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So as for the progress so far on the DLC work:
I've got the new combat mechanics worked in, status screen coding in, the new skinship commands coded in and translated (covering hugs, kisses, watching her masturbate, and having her watch you masturbate), and the new toilet scenes coded in and translated. Inusuku's toilet scenes will definitely be replacing my far inferior one. In fact, some of these scenes are Inusuku's best work so far, in my opinion. Kind of distracting when trying to code and translate it, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is still no sort of timeline estimate of the update, though. Just sharing a bit of progress before bed. I might share weekly progress, like when I was working on the Kitsune update, if you all are interested in that.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
So as for the progress so far on the DLC work:
I've got the new combat mechanics worked in, status screen coding in, the new skinship commands coded in and translated (covering hugs, kisses, watching her masturbate, and having her watch you masturbate), and the new toilet scenes coded in and translated. Inusuku's toilet scenes will definitely be replacing my far inferior one. In fact, some of these scenes are Inusuku's best work so far, in my opinion. Kind of distracting when trying to code and translate it, though.

There is still no sort of timeline estimate of the update, though. Just sharing a bit of progress before bed. I might share weekly progress, like when I was working on the Kitsune update, if you all are interested in that.
Will we be getting nighttime cuddling (no sex)?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Will we be getting nighttime cuddling (no sex)?
I haven't gone through all the code yet, but from what I've seen and from what the cg suggests, no, at least from Inusuku. I've thought of adding it myself...along with a particular scene I really want to add, but that'll all have to wait until after all the DLC adding is done.

• Sad
Reactions: Rdegen

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
I haven't gone through all the code yet, but from what I've seen and from what the cg suggests, no, at least from Inusuku. I've thought of adding it myself...along with a particular scene I really want to add, but that'll all have to wait until after all the DLC adding is done.
Any teasing hints to what could that scene may be?

warepuri

Apr 9, 2024
Thanks for the great mod!
Is it poss to change the speed of the insertion animation? The additional sound effects are great, but I'd like to see more intense sex acts.ible.

Also, you can switch languages, but some of the night sex is in English even if it is in Japanese...
If it is possible to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for the great mod!
Is it poss to change the speed of the insertion animation? The additional sound effects are great, but I'd like to see more intense sex acts.ible.

Also, you can switch languages, but some of the night sex is in English even if it is in Japanese...
If it is possible to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated!
It might be not be too difficult, but it'd have to wait until after the DLC stuff is done.

As for the JP, not all of the text has been added to the compatibility patch. Currently, most of the non-h is added, as well as a few bits of the h content here and there. I was focusing on the non-h parts, since I had previously gone through a while ago and updated the h content translation before all this. So doing the non-h parts first allowed me to not only work on the multi-lingual part, but also manually translate all the remaining parts.

Reactions: warepuri

Derpwerp

Mar 29, 2022
Anybody have the images for all the fox details like the tail and ears? Or is it something that is being completed as we speak? I dont have the skill to start redrawing but you know anybody who loves us can share

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Anybody have the images for all the fox details like the tail and ears? Or is it something that is being completed as we speak? I dont have the skill to start redrawing but you know anybody who loves us can share
What do you mean? Like just the ears and tail without the base images? Or just images that have had ears/a tail added on?
If you're talking about any edited images for the Kistune sister, you can find them in the Kistune folder.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Wow, thanks. By the way, can I still install your mod on top of the Shadesishere translation or now I need a fresh clean copy of the game?
It'll be same on top of the fan or kagura translation, outside of save compatibility (so I recommend Shadesishere's version). Still working on adding in the DLC, so it won't really work with any DLC version.

Reactions: ae3o

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
It'll be same on top of the fan or kagura translation, outside of save compatibility (so I recommend Shadesishere's version). Still working on adding in the DLC, so it won't really work with any DLC version.
Found your and Shades calculation about money gain and I don't get it.
How can I do subjugations on the weekdays?! I know only that I can choose to "Head out" -> "Let's take down an enemy!" on the Saturday or Sunday and it's always been a pain in the ass to gain some money in this game. 100000 gold endgame gain :WaitWhat: More like 2000-5000 in the best case scenario. What am I doing wrong? :confused:
Btw, I cheated my money at some point with the Cheat Engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Derpwerp

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
do you run the mod open source, free to contribute somewhere like github or sourceforge?

tony1303

Jun 17, 2024
The Chinese patch of version 1.5.9 has been adapted
Hi, thank you for the great work. However, is the translation for version 1.5.9 still incomplete? For example, the contents of Pajamas39~46, PantyEnding, PantyHunt, and Pantyjob, as well as the beginning of the Questing documents, don't seem to be translated yet. Will there be updates in the future?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes