Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Found your and Shades calculation about money gain and I don't get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I do subjugations on the weekdays?! I know only that I can choose to "Head out" -> "Let's take down an enemy!" on the Saturday or Sunday and it's always been a pain in the ass to gain some money in this game. 100000 gold endgame gain :WaitWhat: More like 2000-5000 in the best case scenario. What am I doing wrong? :confused:
Btw, I cheated my money at some point with the Cheat Engine.
You can get random quests and/or community work during the morning guild activities (literally random chance), which increases income at the end of the week. So to get the highest, not only would you have to savescum the chance of a quest, but also have to savescum the best enemies of each quest. Definitely too much effort for too little gain. Us older players have learned to deal with close to neutral, and even negative incomes, so the new income system feels like a millionaire in comparison, even when one doesn't min-max it.

The DLC does come with a new income rate, though, so I'll need to update that soon.

do you run the mod open source, free to contribute somewhere like github or sourceforge?
By using WolfRPG Editor (3.0 or newer) anyone can freely see all the code, even Inusuku's (outside of the autosave feature, unless you have the pro version). I even include comments here and there (mainly to myself) in the code, and Inusuku has plenty comments and self-reminders in there as well. However, WolfRPG packs all the commonevent data in one file, so it's not really feasible for multiple people to work on it at once. If you want, you can take a look at the code and mess around, and if you find or make any cool ideas, run it by me with a file and I could possibly add it in. Once you get past the steep learning curve, WolfRPG is quite fun to mess with.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-editor-3-english.152325/

Reactions: ae3o and warepuri

LIUMING YUAN

Jun 4, 2024
Got it fixed.

So, I get to work this morning, sorting through everything, and suddenly have a cold doubt flash through my mind. And, upon getting home, I realized I was right. I forgot to update the English and Japanese folders before uploading 1.5.9. :FacePalm: I knew I was too tired to be staying up so long yesterday.

Anyway, I've updated the downloads for 1.5.9 with all the necessary text, which was the real cause behind the 'nofile' error. I've attached a quick patch to this post if you want to skip redownloading the whole thing, though.

Hopefully, that'll be all for major bugs now until I get the DLC compatibility done.
transparent mod Private message

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
the old CET does not work with the new version of the game.
advice I posted somewhere earlier in the main game thread:
- just find a simple value (i.e. money or time) via cheat engine, then limit the rest of your searches to +/- 500 from the found value's address and you'll find pretty much whatever value you can think of in 1-2 searches max.
- this works because the engine stores all important values close to each other.

Derpwerp

Mar 29, 2022
What do you mean? Like just the ears and tail without the base images? Or just images that have had ears/a tail added on?
If you're talking about any edited images for the Kistune sister, you can find them in the Kistune folder.
I dont have those .wolf files to put into the wolfdec thing. I dont know if thats how you can give her the fox tail and ears. When I open the game it starts with her having ears and tail showing the FFFox mod or whatever but regular play she doesnt have those. Im just wondering if I have to do the image editing thing instead.

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
I dont have those .wolf files to put into the wolfdec thing. I dont know if thats how you can give her the fox tail and ears. When I open the game it starts with her having ears and tail showing the FFFox mod or whatever but regular play she doesnt have those. Im just wondering if I have to do the image editing thing instead.
complete the adventure or new game+

pir

May 20, 2019
Hi, i just downloaded the mod new version today, i started a new game, using the mod in the kagura version, and my game dont let me choose english languaje, everytime i click to start, it change to japanese, cannot solve it, any solution?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi, i just downloaded the mod new version today, i started a new game, using the mod in the kagura version, and my game dont let me choose english languaje, everytime i click to start, it change to japanese, cannot solve it, any solution?
The mod should start defaulting as English. There is an option to change them both when starting a new game, as well as the icon in the bottom left of the screen above the 'notice' icon, as seen below.

ScreenShot_2024_0518_16_43_16.png

pir

May 20, 2019
yeah, i noticed the icon, but you cant answer the starting options, and yes, it start in english, promt to ask me if i want to change the languaje, press game start, and it change to JP

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
yeah, i noticed the icon, but you cant answer the starting options, and yes, it start in english, promt to ask me if i want to change the languaje, press game start, and it change to JP
Hm, I can't seem to replicate it. Have you tried clicking on the icon initially during a new game twice to switch it to JP and back to EN just to see if it's a mouse issue? WolfRPG isn't the nicest when it comes to mouse compatibility (despite the entire game relying on using a mouse).

Dariad

Oct 6, 2022
hey, I know probably this was asked before but I can't seem to find it, so how does one unlock these events "panty and boxer antics, catching her at night and the thing with father's seeds"
PD: Also to note, I put the mod in an almost complete save, I just didn't have the patience to do the grinding all over again.

Bz_dess

May 8, 2024
Hello, I made a full text Chinese translation of version 1.5.9 of this mod, where most of the Chinese text is extracted from Kagura, and I tried to fix some bugs in this version, including the low frame rate.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes