Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is there a solution?
55555.png
The game.dat and commonevent files are not aligned. Copy and paste the BasicData and MapData folders from the FFFox mod over into the Data folder and overwrite everything. Also, make sure the old .wolf files (if you had any) are no longer in the Data folder.

Syphedias84

Oct 26, 2023
I installed the mod, but the sister still looks the same, do i need to unlock something to transform her into a fox?
I think you need to at least finish the big adventure (done at weekends) once. This is a massive 100 steps adventure so you probably won't finish it on one weekend.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I installed the mod, but the sister still looks the same, do i need to unlock something to transform her into a fox?
Like Syphedias84 said, you'll need to finish the Great Adventure (which contains the story lore behind this addition) or start a new game+. You'll know for sure if the mod is installed if you see the new kistune title screen, and if the window bar on top of the program says FFFox Mod Installed along the top.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Welp...that second half went faster than I thought it would.

DLC Progress: most of coding done now...? Still plenty of new stuff to translate, but I've gotten to the point that I'm about ready for a beta test. As this is quite a lot of coding changes all at once, I want to get a least a little bit of testing done to see if there are any major bugs that need to be fixed or missing parts of code I didn't add in. So, I'm looking for about 5 or so people who wants to stress test the DLC compatibility patch early once I get to that point. Let me know if you're interested.

24ocul

Jul 26, 2022

DLC Progress: most of coding done now...? Still plenty of new stuff to translate, but I've gotten to the point that I'm about ready for a beta test. As this is quite a lot of coding changes all at once, I want to get a least a little bit of testing done to see if there are any major bugs that need to be fixed or missing parts of code I didn't add in. So, I'm looking for about 5 or so people who wants to stress test the DLC compatibility patch early once I get to that point. Let me know if you're interested.
define "stresstest" and i might be in

Nov 23, 2019

Don't mind helping

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017

wouldn't it be better to open it to the public and mark it as beta ? could also set up a google form or something so people who want to report bugs, can, you will receive a way higher number of bug report and maybe even some bugs that your 5 beta tester would have missed.

Reactions: GolubPop

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
wouldn't it be better to open it to the public and mark it as beta ? could also set up a google form or something so people who want to report bugs, can, you will receive a way higher number of bug report and maybe even some bugs that your 5 beta tester would have missed.
If you follow the main thread closely, you'll see that way too many people don't want to read that it's a beta or an early version, let alone reading the part about reporting bugs. Instead, it'll be a flow of 'why isn't this part translated' or 'the version I got isn't complete' or 'this part is missing'. Simply responding to a post that one has to read in order to know what's going on is but a simple speedbump to weed them out. Besides, I mainly want to find any large bugs or game-breaking bugs so that the stable release doesn't break done day one.

Reactions: Daseson and Lieths

Dariad

Oct 6, 2022
Panty and boxer antics is a few short scenes that will occasionally appear after bathing alone if you've finished the panty collection. You can catch her doing stuff at night when you go to tuck her in if she's feeling frisky. And there's a new storyline for the seeds the father sends in the mail during a random event, that'll then trigger with part time work.
Thank you, The boxer scenes started appearing after posting the comment while not appearing for a whole week, and I don't think I would have discovered the other two on my own(mostly the part time job part), appreciated.

ClockTown

Oct 11, 2017

I'm willing to try it out if you're still looking for testers, I'd only be able to give it a full playthrough this weekend although.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Gone for a while just want to ask if there is an update for sound/moan is being added?
Working on the DLC right now, then several planned additions right after. Once I get some of this cleared up, I'll finally be able to look at 'what next'. (y)

What is the 2nd trial folder?
It's a repackaged English folder for an attempt at helping fps issues with some people. Forgot to delete it, as the latest update comes with one already just in case.

are there any permanently missable events by not advancing enough with imouto?
There is a lot of late game stuff, such as the onsen, dlc story, and reactions tied to finishing the 'great adventure' with the sister, if that is what you're referencing to. However, there is currently no 'missible' content in the base game, dlc, or mod as any tiered events require previous events to be seen (such as barging in on the toilet has tiered events, etc. Her reactions can differ depending on the scene and stats, but as for actual events, no.

At least, not for now...:whistle:

fluffypierce

Aug 2, 2017
Just curious, will the mod update have Kitsune sister for all the new DLC stuff? or would that be a longer and later update. Debating if I wanna play Shade's translation now, and come back a second time with this mod when it gets finished, or wait just a bit longer to do both.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Just curious, will the mod update have Kitsune sister for all the new DLC stuff? or would that be a longer and later update. Debating if I wanna play Shade's translation now, and come back a second time with this mod when it gets finished, or wait just a bit longer to do both.
Debating on either to finish all the new cg before the 1.6.0 update. There will be at the very least, half, since that's where I'm at. So, the new night position, the masturbation show and watch, panty-show, and toilet doggy. However, all the old kitsune images will still be in the mod as well.

Reactions: fluffypierce
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes