Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
这个透明的mod没找到能私发下吗
Do you mean that the files aren't there? Or that the link is not working for you? Because I enter and both versions seem to be there. On the other hand, if you mean to include everything for the newest FFFox mod version, I actually haven't manually update them, but probably will do it once that compatibility for the dlc is out.

But thinking that you mean you aren't seeing them or something (maybe new on the thread?), using the mod as the base, if you click for the Download Imageset: on the post, it will show you two different decensoring versions (folders), so just choose the one you like the most.

Last edited:

McZone95

Sep 18, 2021
So how many outfits that is in the game rn? Is there a list of all obtainable outfits (vanilla+mod)?

16Relics

Jan 26, 2024
Using machine translation: when I use version 1.5.9, the text prompts <Nofile> for sleeping and some of the main lines, and after piggybacking on the Chinese patch, the text for night H is in English, did I install it wrong?

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
第3个对吧? 上面那两个是什么?
The first folder (Kagura's) is the official Kagura's decensoring used in the steam released, the second (mello.second) is the mello.second's decensoring version, an amazing decensoring version created way before the steam version was announced (maybe this one would be updated soon thanks to the DLC? Fingers crossed!) and the third file is just the general info about the mod, a small installation guide-ish of sorts and credits, not really necesary for the mod to work.
So I would say choose one of the two versions and download the Data.zip, then drop the contents of the zip folder in the base game's folder.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Using machine translation: when I use version 1.5.9, the text prompts <Nofile> for sleeping and some of the main lines, and after piggybacking on the Chinese patch, the text for night H is in English, did I install it wrong?
The Chinese ver probably needs a little time to update (just released 1.5.9 after all), but not all the text has been prepared for multi-lingual translations yet, so it's not installed wrong, just not finished.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
A lot of the new content from dlc is duplicated from this mod version, looking forward to akapp's other posing positions that haven't been added yet! :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
how can I fix the "<nofile>" labels?
Got it fixed.

So, I get to work this morning, sorting through everything, and suddenly have a cold doubt flash through my mind. And, upon getting home, I realized I was right. I forgot to update the English and Japanese folders before uploading 1.5.9. :FacePalm: I knew I was too tired to be staying up so long yesterday.

Anyway, I've updated the downloads for 1.5.9 with all the necessary text, which was the real cause behind the 'nofile' error. I've attached a quick patch to this post if you want to skip redownloading the whole thing, though.

Hopefully, that'll be all for major bugs now until I get the DLC compatibility done.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi. Still have <No file> line after "Go to Bed" option in version 1.5.9 after update, just downgraged to version 1.5.8 and it works fine
:FacePalm: I just had to jinx myself with that statement. Apparently I made the text files GoingToBed, while I made the code point to GoToBed for them. Reuploading the update now. Attached is a updated Commonevents file if anyone wants to skip redownloading it again.

hey, are u gonna make update for new dlc?
I am in the process of making a compatibility patch for it now. No time promises or estimates, as Inusuku has done a number on the code. (Currently juggling three editors at once to get stuff coded.)

bearfvck

May 15, 2024
[24.06.14-14.00]: Adapted to version 1.5.9, translated some new content in version 1.5.9
Instructions for use:
1. Download [fffoxmod-Chinese(pic_only)] and unzip it
2. Download the Chinese text compressed package and decompress it
3. Move all text documents obtained in the second step to the [Chinese] folder under [fffoxmod-Chinese(pic_only)]
4. Finally, move the entire [fffoxmod-Chinese(pic_only)] content to the [Data] directory of the game
5. For users who only need to update text documents, they only need to perform the second step.
The Chinese patch of version 1.5.9 has been adapted

Whynotyouandme

Feb 5, 2024
-Um i need some help...
+Is anyone here have the full edited files ?
Might i borrow it ?
+I cant run the game although i see the mod name in the desktop but it say error and yea they cant read the data in the file idk why
Also when running in original game (1.4.0) the game run complete fine but when i tried to mod it the game didnt run
+im doing this on winlator (running wins on phone) so yea it might be the app or might be just because my stupidness when fixing stuff that accidentaly broke smth that idk
+that all thanks for your help tho
And sorry for my suck in english (i only get 3.5 mark or caculated in american is 35 point)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
-Um i need some help...
+Is anyone here have the full edited files ?
Might i borrow it ?
+I cant run the game although i see the mod name in the desktop but it say error and yea they cant read the data in the file idk why
Also when running in original game (1.4.0) the game run complete fine but when i tried to mod it the game didnt run
+im doing this on winlator (running wins on phone) so yea it might be the app or might be just because my stupidness when fixing stuff that accidentaly broke smth that idk
+that all thanks for your help tho
And sorry for my suck in english (i only get 3.5 mark or caculated in american is 35 point)
You didn't get the files unpacked correctly, most likely. Try getting the pre-unpacked version on the game's main thread and applying the mod to that.

BlueDevilArlo

Formerly 'Arlo11'
Apr 12, 2024
[24.06.14-14.00]: Adapted to version 1.5.9, translated some new content in version 1.5.9
Instructions for use:
1. Download [fffoxmod-Chinese(pic_only)] and unzip it
2. Download the Chinese text compressed package and decompress it
3. Move all text documents obtained in the second step to the [Chinese] folder under [fffoxmod-Chinese(pic_only)]
4. Finally, move the entire [fffoxmod-Chinese(pic_only)] content to the [Data] directory of the game
5. For users who only need to update text documents, they only need to perform the second step.
Someone has extracted the Chinese translation of the Kagura.

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
I am in the process of making a compatibility patch for it now. No time promises or estimates, as Inusuku has done a number on the code. (Currently juggling three editors at once to get stuff coded.)
So you have to wait for the DLC to be translated? Anyway good job as usual xoxo

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes