Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

z864213579

Jun 8, 2024
If it works, tell me how you did it.
Interest500↑(?It was already available when I discovered it)lust100↑bathe alone,peek into the bath,while masturbating,barge in

Hello, I want to know. I don’t know how to copy this. It has only been triggered once.
Thank you so much

z864213579

Jun 8, 2024
How can this end? I only have these two options now. I have tried them several times, but nothing happened afterwards.

JerryWn12

Aug 21, 2022
Thanks.

[24.05.29-19.59]: Revised some text to better fit the Chinese context
[24.05.30-10.23]: Revised some text to better fit the Chinese context
[24.05.31-15.21] Update: Fixed a bug that caused errors when entering a bookstore due to a missing "]" symbol, as well as minor modifications to translated text
Instructions for use:
1. Download [fffoxmod1.5.8-Chinese(pic only)] and unzip it
2. Download the Chinese text compressed package and decompress it
3. Move all text documents obtained in the second step to the [Chinese] folder under [fffoxmod1.5.8-Chinese(pic only)]
4. Finally, move the entire [fffoxmod1.5.8-Chinese(pic only)] content to the [Data] directory of the game
5. For users who only need to update text documents, they only need to perform the second step.
Thank you for great work! Is it compatible with Kagura CN version saves? I installed it but it says "Attempted to load save data from a different game [妹相随~黑白世界的缤纷冒险~]", I'm playing Kagura CN patched version before.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you for great work! Is it compatible with Kagura CN version saves? I installed it but it says "Attempted to load save data from a different game [妹相随~黑白世界的缤纷冒险~]", I'm playing Kagura CN patched version before.
Here's a compatibility save for the Chinese version. Install this file, then rename your saves back to '.sav' (the game would have renamed them to '.sav.AnotherGame').

Reactions: JerryWn12

JerryWn12

Aug 21, 2022
Sure. And if you're willing to post it here as well, I'll make sure to link it to the op for any Chinese users that happen upon this forum as well.

I've also attached an updated Data folder for Chinese Translations. It switches the base game to Chinese, and uses the Lolita font so that Chinese translations are possible. You'll want to include this with your translation so that the translation appears correct in-game.
it's very useful, thank you so much, and i found that CommomEvent.dat and SampleMapA.mps file contains some localization strings, how do i translate these strings? I tried Wolf RPG Editor but its too hard to use.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
it's very useful, thank you so much, and i found that CommomEvent.dat and SampleMapA.mps file contains some localization strings, how do i translate these strings? I tried Wolf RPG Editor but its too hard to use.
I'm planning to transfer all text to the text files, with each recent upload adding more and more. I will eventually have it all added. (I'm up to 5k lines now, and nearly all of the non-h is finished).

Reactions: JerryWn12

panladi

Apr 6, 2024
To BlueFireNick :

242 『Command processing』, line 418 is "Battle62.txt", not "Battle60.txt"

251 『Daytime command weekdays』 "Enemies98.txt" in line 2023 should be "Enemies94.txt" to be correct

305 『Main scenario』, the text content of line 297 is 『\Eはーい。』, it should be "MainScenario03-17.txt", not "MainScenario03-16.txt"

305 『Main scenario』, the text content of lines 549 and 731 is 『\E何っ!?』, not the content of "RandomEvent19-02.txt" 『\Eなにっ!?』

305 『Main scenario』, the text content of line 1643 is 『\Eやる気が出た!』, not the content of "Morning12.txt" 『\Eやる気があがった!』

305 『Main scenario』, the text content in line 1885 is 『\Eあうっ…』, not the content of "Bookstore41.txt" 『\Eあ…。』

305 『Main scenario』, the text content in line 2056 is 『\E(コンコンコン』, not the content of "Visitor01.txt" 『\E(コンコンコン)』

310 『Holidays』, the text content of line 599 is 『\Eやる気が上がった!』, not the content of "Morning12.txt" 『\Eやる気があがった!』

310 『Holidays』, the text content of lines 1821, 1831, 2098, and 2108 is 『\Eただいまー。』, not the content of "Meal23.txt" 『\Eただいま。』

314 『Go out to the city』, the text content of line 746 "ClothesShop16.txt is 『\Eいらっしゃいませぇぇぇえ!』, but used 『\Eいらっしゃいませー。』 "ClothesShop16.txt" is also applied and needs to be modified.

359 『Bath Peeping』, the text content of line 2327 is 『\E\f[32]ばかーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーっ!!!!!』, not the content of "Skinship52.txt" 『\E\f[32]馬鹿ーーーっ!!!!』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 1527, 2017, and 2881 is 『\Eうぅ…そんなに…したいなら…。』, not the content of "BatheTogether61.txt" 『\Eうぅ…そんなに…したいの…?』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 1696 is 『\Eもー…しょうがないねお兄ちゃんは。』, not the content of "BatheTogether58.txt" 『\Eもー…お兄ちゃんは仕方ないなぁ…。』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 2005 should be 『\Eえー…どうしても今なの…?』 of "BatheTogether60.txt"

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 2116 and 2274 should be "Communication03.txt"'s 『会話する』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 2404 is 『\Eふふ…じゃあ次は…前の方もきれいきれいにしてあげる。』, not the content of "BatheTogether80.txt" 『\Eふふ…じゃあ次は…前の方もきれいきれいにしてあげる❤』てあげる❤』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 2411 is 『\Eちゃんと…根本まで…お口でキレイにしてあげるからね…。』, not the content of "BatheTogether82.txt" 『\Eもー…お兄ちゃんは仕方ないなぁ…❤』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 2491 is 『\Eちゃんと吸ってキレイにしてあげるからね…♥はむ…ん…ちゅ……ちゅる……。』 , not the content of "BatheTogether89.txt" 『\Eちゃんと吸ってキレイにしてあげるからね…。はむ…ん…ちゅ……ちゅる……。』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 2552 is 『\Eんっ……ん…っ…んく……ちゅ…こくんっ…こくん…♥』 , not the content of "BatheTogether95.txt" 『\Eんっ……ん…っ…んく……ちゅ…こくんっ…こくん…。』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 2554 is 『\Eんぷは…っ♥…ちゅ……ちゅぅ…』 , not the content of "BatheTogether96.txt" 『\Eんぷは…っ…ちゅ……ちゅぅ…』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 2686 is 『\Eあ…白いのでたね♥気持ちいいね?…お射精終わるまでゆっくりしごいてあげるからね。』 , not the content of "BatheTogether104.txt" 『\Eあ…白いのでたね、気持ちいいね?…お射精終わるまでゆっくりしごいてあげるからね。』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 3073 is 『\Eっぷは♥……ふふ…どんどん透明なのがでてくるよ?』 , not the content of "BatheTogether120.txt" 『\Eっぷは……ふふ…どんどん透明なのがでてくるよ?』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 3132 is 『\E…あーあ、でちゃった…ふふ♥ちゅる…ん…ん……こくん……ん…濃い味がする…♥』 , not the content of "BatheTogether127.txt" 『\E…あーあ、でちゃった…ふふ。ちゅる…ん…ん……こくん……ん…濃い味がする…♥』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 3140 is 『\Eちゃんと吸って…ぜんぶ出そうね。はむ…ん…ちゅぅ…っ…ちゅ……ちゅる…。』 , not the content of "BatheTogether129.txt" 『\Eちゃんと吸って…ぜんぶ出そうね♥はむ…ん…ちゅぅ…っ…ちゅ……ちゅる…。』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 3166 is 『\E…あたし知ってるよ…ここに精子入ってるの。まだずっしり重い……今度はお口でイかせてあげる♥』 , not the content of "BatheTogether134.txt" 『\E…あたし知ってるよ…ここに精子入ってるの。まだずっしり重い……今度はお口でイかせてあげる。』

360 『Take a bath together』, the text content of line 3211 is 『\Eちゅぅ…っ…ちゅ…こく…こくんっ…こくん…♥』 , not the content of "BatheTogether135.txt" 『\Eちゅぅ…っ…ちゅ…こく…こくんっ…こくん…。』

Mar 28, 2023
Love the mod! Any info on when FFFox might become compatible with the DLC releasing in half a day? No rush of course, and no need for specifics either, I'm just asking because I'm a big fan of this mod and would like to play its content with the new content from the DLC when that translation eventually releases (y)(y) I'm not expecting any miracles, I'm guessing it will be like 2 months at the minimum lol

VillainousGoon

Aug 5, 2023
Hi guys,

For some time now I have seen that some people who have the game on Steam find it a little difficult to install the mod, so with the authorization of Blue I wanted to share a video showing how to install the mod:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope it helps you so you can enjoy this great mod.

As always thanks to BlueFireNick and akapp for working on this great mod, I hope to continue seeing many more updates.

View attachment 3692511
So i did what the video said but I got this error code about sysdatabase.dat, any help error.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Love the mod! Any info on when FFFox might become compatible with the DLC releasing in half a day? No rush of course, and no need for specifics either, I'm just asking because I'm a big fan of this mod and would like to play its content with the new content from the DLC when that translation eventually releases (y)(y) I'm not expecting any miracles, I'm guessing it will be like 2 months at the minimum lol
Really, I can't make a real guess, as I haven't seen the DLC yet. I can infer that there is a lot of code changes from the fact that they mentioned that there will be new chibis for most of the random events, etc. It'll mainly depend on how much time I can pull to focus on it, but my hope is to get it up within a month, if possible?

So i did what the video said but I got this error code about sysdatabase.dat, any help View attachment 3728576
Re-unpack the BasicData.wolf file using the decrypter, then reinstall the BasicData folder from the mod. Also, make sure not to leave the .wolf files in the Data folder, but move them to a different, backup folder.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Alright, I'm going ahead and releasing version 1.5.9.

This update is rather minor, with a partially and fully naked option in the pajama menu, an actual...*ahem*...flower girl added (no event, but a sprite), and more of the text updated, including the great adventures, the questing and battling, and etc.

From here on, I'll be focusing on porting over the DLC to make the mod compatible. For those wondering (for some strange reason) if this mod can be used with the DLC...not yet. You can use your saves, however, without losing any progress gained from the mod, however (such as vials, pudding, etc); once the compatibility is added and the mod is reinstalled, you'll still have your progress in the mod if you keep the same save.

See you all on the other side, while I hunker away from the exploding main thread. :ROFLMAO:

U4_dead1

Jun 2, 2017
Alright, I'm going ahead and releasing version 1.5.9.

This update is rather minor, with a partially and fully naked option in the pajama menu, an actual...*ahem*...flower girl added (no event, but a sprite), and more of the text updated, including the great adventures, the questing and battling, and etc.

From here on, I'll be focusing on porting over the DLC to make the mod compatible. For those wondering (for some strange reason) if this mod can be used with the DLC...not yet. You can use your saves, however, without losing any progress gained from the mod, however (such as vials, pudding, etc); once the compatibility is added and the mod is reinstalled, you'll still have your progress in the mod if you keep the same save.

See you all on the other side, while I hunker away from the exploding main thread. :ROFLMAO:
Hi, love your mod, been using it every time new updates are added
I have a question, I don't know if other people have asked this before but is it possible modify the game to let sister keep whatever pajama she wear during the evening in the midnight part?

Now I know that it would require a team to draw for each costume to work in the midnight part and it would be kinda time-consuming to do actually

But I just wanna know if it's possible cuz I'm kinda have a "lack of option" feeling with the default pajama in the midnight part at this point, I don't even know how to describe it properly

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi, love your mod, been using it every time new updates are added
I have a question, I don't know if other people have asked this before but is it possible modify the game to let sister keep whatever pajama she wear during the evening in the midnight part?

Now I know that it would require a team to draw for each costume to work in the midnight part and it would be kinda time-consuming to do actually

But I just wanna know if it's possible cuz I'm kinda have a "lack of option" feeling with the default pajama in the midnight part at this point, I don't even know how to describe it properly
It's possible, and with some of the tricks I've developed, the coding part wouldn't even be that bad. My drawing skills, however, are not nearly good enough to draw the outfits, though. If anyone wanted to draw them, though, I'd be more than delighted to add them in! Same with the other guildmates, too.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes