Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DaddyPlsNotTheBelt

Mar 21, 2021
Okay so I'm confused.
Trying to get the scene where I believe if Sister is at Max Lust(with zero Frustration), if MC wakes up with either max/high lust, Sister will help tend his Morning wood.
Been trying to get that scene, but i have no idea how to trigger it lmao...

Any help would be appreciated.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Okay so I'm confused.
Trying to get the scene where I believe if Sister is at Max Lust(with zero Frustration), if MC wakes up with either max/high lust, Sister will help tend his Morning wood.
Been trying to get that scene, but i have no idea how to trigger it lmao...

Any help would be appreciated.
I plan to change up how it works after the DLC to make it both easier to trigger, and make more sense. Just waiting for the DLC to come out so I can touch certain parts of the code that will be changing up a lot with the new content.

For now, here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I wonder if you can make it so that Sister have a Mood mechanic in the upcoming DLC when it comes to the other characters. For example, Sister gets mad when you interact with other girls. With sex being possible with other guild members in the DLC. Having low trust and low interest makes it that she doesn't care with your affairs. Having high trust and low interest makes it that she gets envious that she would start a move on you starting from being clingy, to teasing and then asking for a full relationship.

DaddyPlsNotTheBelt

Mar 21, 2021
I plan to change up how it works after the DLC to make it both easier to trigger, and make more sense. Just waiting for the DLC to come out so I can touch certain parts of the code that will be changing up a lot with the new content.

For now, here you go:

Isn't that the abstinence one? Where you don't do anything to her at night when your lust is at like at least 50%, with sister's interest and lust being the one you described? And the scene that plays out is the Cowgirl/Intercrural one?

I'm referring to the one where Sister gets under mc's blanket and stroke his dick(I believe it's Screenshot #7 from your OP). My bad i should have worded it clearer haha.

While we're on the topic, I would also like to know how to get the scene that's shown on Screenshot#3(The Rock, Paper Scissors one), and the one that's shown on Screenshot#15(The one where you massage Sister's shoulders). I assume for #3 you need to win the rock paper scissors multiple times in a row, and Sister's interest&lust and mc's lust is at max/very high? And the same thing goes for #15 maybe?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Isn't that the abstinence one? Where you don't do anything to her at night when your lust is at like at least 50%, with sister's interest and lust being the one you described? And the scene that plays out is the Cowgirl/Intercrural one?

I'm referring to the one where Sister gets under mc's blanket and stroke his dick(I believe it's Screenshot #7 from your OP). My bad i should have worded it clearer haha.

While we're on the topic, I would also like to know how to get the scene that's shown on Screenshot#3(The Rock, Paper Scissors one), and the one that's shown on Screenshot#15(The one where you massage Sister's shoulders). I assume for #3 you need to win the rock paper scissors multiple times in a row, and Sister's interest&lust and mc's lust is at max/very high? And the same thing goes for #15 maybe?

shirosenpaowo

Aug 11, 2017
Someone can share save? I cant do the last mission,when i have bad ending (for not doing the last mission) it says some files are missing.

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Imouto_Fantasy_2024-06-06_16-40-20.png
One day after finishing adventure and becoming sterile -> bathroom and cumming inside (I had to apologise after this, smh)
FFFox Mod v1.5.4, prpr translation v0.1.3 so it might be behind some of your changes (sorry if that's fixed already)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 3710648
One day after finishing adventure and becoming sterile -> bathroom and cumming inside (I had to apologise after this, smh)
FFFox Mod v1.5.4, prpr translation v0.1.3 so it might be behind some of your changes (sorry if that's fixed already)
That's prpr's translation for it, but also correct, technically. Inusuku put in a different branch of text for if you were sterile yet and different levels of trust, but Inusuku still has the sister mention the idea of a child if trust is low even after becoming sterile. Though it's phrased more of a 'what' 'if' scenario in the original JP.
(My translation: What if I ended up having Onii-chan's baby...? Would that be okay?)

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
That's prpr's translation for it, but also correct, technically. Inusuku put in a different branch of text for if you were sterile yet and different levels of trust, but Inusuku still has the sister mention the idea of a child if trust is low even after becoming sterile. Though it's phrased more of a 'what' 'if' scenario in the original JP.

(My translation: What if I ended up having Onii-chan's baby...? Would that be okay?)
So it's on inusuku, huh. Your translation would make more sense, that's for sure.
Also I don't have WolfRPG editor on me right now to check but I'm pretty sure I had more than 200 trust so I guess it's because this is first time cumming in her deal. On day 90 I have ~700 trust and after cumming in her it triggers scene where she collapses but it also might be due that "increases pleasure of internal ejaculation" skill.

Also another bug, visual this time. During bath imouto can initiate sex but her hand glitches during the animation:

Another one, after loading save (when you're in your room) imouto "teleports" across the room so it makes her harder to click.

And last one for now: when weekend day starts you can escape initial choices to save your game, but after that imouto is unclickable and thus you can't progress the game. The only option is to F12 and load your game.

Last two are probably inusuku's job, reporting it just in case.

Shadow86

May 10, 2019
So it's on inusuku, huh. Your translation would make more sense, that's for sure.
Also I don't have WolfRPG editor on me right now to check but I'm pretty sure I had more than 200 trust so I guess it's because this is first time cumming in her deal. On day 90 I have ~700 trust and after cumming in her it triggers scene where she collapses but it also might be due that "increases pleasure of internal ejaculation" skill.

Also another bug, visual this time. During bath imouto can initiate sex but her hand glitches during the animation:

Another one, after loading save (when you're in your room) imouto "teleports" across the room so it makes her harder to click.

And last one for now: when weekend day starts you can escape initial choices to save your game, but after that imouto is unclickable and thus you can't progress the game. The only option is to F12 and load your game.

I see another visual "bug", by which i mean, the cut-in in this scene makes no sense; she isn't hugging Onii-chan, she is sitting in the opposite direction.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

I believe the trust level for the different text for that was 400.

At first, I was confused at the bath pic, since I didn't make one like that...only to realize that I messed up the Kitsune version of the image! Got to fix that. Thanks for pointing it out.

And like you thought, the last two are on Inusuku. The reason she 'teleports', is that the game refreshed the random 'lounging' position decision after loading, while the loading on weekends is a bit wonky (I get it to work occasionally by clicking repeatedly until it responds, but yeah...). Unfortunately, the save/loading part of the game is based on someone else's code that Inusuku used for their game, and is extremely detailed and confusing, unlike Inusuku's simpler to follow code. Plus, the engine doesn't even let me see the autosave part, as it's pro-version only.

Anyone knows if the DLC has a release date?
The 13th. So one week away.

And there is some way to fix it? Or better start a new game with dlc?
Possibly moving the date back to it's original time, but possibly not, as Inusuku has several coding lines that depend on what day it is, which is why changing the date makes it so easy to break a save. Useful for debugging, not so much for cheating.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
while the loading on weekends is a bit wonky (I get it to work occasionally by clicking repeatedly until it responds, but yeah...)
My workaround for weekend saving is to open and close the status screen (and specifically the status screen) after saving, which seems to fix it and make the menu appear properly again when you click. Maybe there's some check done when opening/closing that screen that could be copied to the save menu to make it work properly as well? Funny enough, since the status screen is locked behind a tutorial at the start of the game, it's not an option right away.

While I'm here I might as well report a weird edge-case bug that may not have been fixed because it's a bit specific. I really should've reported earlier while all the details were fresh in mind but, tunnel vision and all that. Anyway, it was on a night before a story event (can't recall which one exactly) where you aren't allowed to have fun at night, except when I went to tuck in the Imouto, it triggered the night masturbation scene, and then I got caught, so it went into the full midnight part. The problem occurred the next day in the story event when it went into a mandatory battle, but the game was somehow broken and it didn't load any action options when mousing over the characters. I'm pretty sure when I reset that I still had it trigger the masturbation event, but didn't get caught so it didn't proceed, and then the battle afterwards worked properly.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
My workaround for weekend saving is to open and close the status screen (and specifically the status screen) after saving, which seems to fix it and make the menu appear properly again when you click. Maybe there's some check done when opening/closing that screen that could be copied to the save menu to make it work properly as well? Funny enough, since the status screen is locked behind a tutorial at the start of the game, it's not an option right away.

While I'm here I might as well report a weird edge-case bug that may not have been fixed because it's a bit specific. I really should've reported earlier while all the details were fresh in mind but, tunnel vision and all that. Anyway, it was on a night before a story event (can't recall which one exactly) where you aren't allowed to have fun at night, except when I went to tuck in the Imouto, it triggered the night masturbation scene, and then I got caught, so it went into the full midnight part. The problem occurred the next day in the story event when it went into a mandatory battle, but the game was somehow broken and it didn't load any action options when mousing over the characters. I'm pretty sure when I reset that I still had it trigger the masturbation event, but didn't get caught so it didn't proceed, and then the battle afterwards worked properly.
Ah, I think I located Inusuku's checks for said dates, so I'll be able to copy that over to the scene as well. Thanks.

Reactions: Imouto_prpr
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes