Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wisuki

Feb 11, 2022
There are a couple of different solutions that people have said work for them on the opening post. 1) that the pc is struggling with the new loading times in game, and recommend either using an SSD to load faster or reverting back to update 1.5.0; 2) playing the game from within steam causes lag issues sometimes, so try using a pre-unpacked version from the game's main thread and see if your issue is solved; 3) running the game as an administrator.
Thank you it's finally worked now after I running the game as administrator, will more wait for more update in the future and thanks for the mod

nazuna1212

May 25, 2024
The title are translated slightly different in my mod, but I made it so that the mod won't overwrite your original title, so it'll still be the old title if you remove the mod. The illusion magic is based on whether you finish the great adventure storyline, not on stats.
i finished it. i waited like 20 days in game waiting for her to say she can use magic 1717344101142.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
i finished it. i waited like 20 days in game waiting for her to say she can use magic View attachment 3697774
Yeah, you don't have the FFFox Mod installed correctly. The UI is all off and the text if from Shadesishere's translation. You'll need to reinstall the mod. You'll see if the mod is installed correctly if you see a new title screen with the mod's name and version number in the top right of the screen on the title screen.

nazuna1212

May 25, 2024
Yeah, you don't have the FFFox Mod installed correctly. The UI is all off and the text if from Shadesishere's translation. You'll need to reinstall the mod. You'll see if the mod is installed correctly if you see a new title screen with the mod's name and version number in the top right of the screen on the title screen.
i re installed the mod sister can use magic now :>

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I've created a new installation guide and added it to the download links. Hopefully, in combination with Daseson's video, this will help solve most people installation issues. I plan to include it with future versions as well, so that it doesn't have to be downloaded separately.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Help! I played my save from https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-steam-inusuku.104365/ with the color mod to around day 50. I wanted to continue using the save with the modded game folder, but when I rename the save file, every time i run the modded game.exe, it just keeps re-adding the .anotherGame extension onto my save and this error keeps popping up. What should I try? View attachment 3698837
You're using the wrong version of the save, basically. If the save was for the original JP version (aka shades translation), install the mod normally. If the save was for Kagura's version (aka steam), install the contents of the 'Kagura Save Compatible Ver' that came with the mod.

Looking at the message, I believe you're attempting to use a Kagura save.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is it possible to play this mod using joiplay or any other apps for android?
Afaik, people find most attempts to play wolfrpg games on android futile. I know there is a android version made by HBox in a different engine, but that uses the base game. Short of replacing the images with the ones from my mod, I don't believe so. Plus, I feel like my most recent updates wouldn't gel well with a phone's limited ram.

K.Pleb02

Jun 3, 2024
hi uhm i wanna ask how can i fix this issue ( i downloaded from steam btw ) any help in greatly appreciated

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
hi uhm i wanna ask how can i fix this issue ( i downloaded from steam btw ) any help in greatly appreciated
That's a file from the original game, so you're missing some files. If you got that far, then you may not have installed Kagura's patch. You'll need to install Kagura's patch first, then follow the installation instructions for the mod. I've included a pdf guide to installing the mod to help on the download pages.

Reactions: K.Pleb02

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
hey ive been using the brother cheat mod and i realized when i did a reinstall recently that in order to make the brother mod work with Fox mod it has to be installed after the fox mod but then it replaces a few files. if you dont do this then the cheat mod button cant be clicked. (but this means a number of features of the Fox mod are then missing from the game)

i narrowed it down to a conflict in BasicData/CommonEvent.dat and MapData/SampleMapA.mps
(( ie, you need both of these files from the brother mod overwriting the fox mod version of these files or the brother mod wont work))

I was going to try to fix this myself to make the mods compatible with each other (since it seems like simply combining the unique data from the brother version into your version of these files would be simple enough) but then realized that the dat files are either encrypted or compressed i guess by the game build process so i cant just edit them in a basic editor nor do i know what language they are in to try and find an ide to opent hem with
and then after a day of searching i have turned up literally zero guidance on how to even start modding wolf rpg games :/

recommendations on where i should start? I downloaded what i think is the latest wolf rpg full editor but cant seem to get anything to load in there either

Last edited:

K.Pleb02

Jun 3, 2024
That's a file from the original game, so you're missing some files. If you got that far, then you may not have installed Kagura's patch. You'll need to install Kagura's patch first, then follow the installation instructions for the mod. I've included a pdf guide to installing the mod to help on the download pages.

Thank you so much. Just played it for a couple of minutes and realised that certain parts were 'missing' and had to look up on google. Apparently, the patch was separated ( idk why steam does that...)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
hey ive been using the brother cheat mod and i realized when i did a reinstall recently that in order to make the brother mod work with Fox mod it has to be installed after the fox mod but then it replaces a few files. if you dont do this then the cheat mod button cant be clicked. (but this means a number of features of the Fox mod are then missing from the game)

i narrowed it down to a conflict in BasicData/CommonEvent.dat and MapData/SampleMapA.mps
(( ie, you need both of these files from the brother mod overwriting the fox mod version of these files or the brother mod wont work))

I was going to try to fix this myself to make the mods compatible with each other (since it seems like simply combining the unique data from the brother version into your version of these files would be simple enough) but then realized that the dat files are either encrypted or compressed i guess by the game build process so i cant just edit them in a basic editor nor do i know what language they are in to try and find an ide to opent hem with
and then after a day of searching i have turned up literally zero guidance on how to even start modding wolf rpg games :/

recommendations on where i should start? I downloaded what i think is the latest wolf rpg full editor but cant seem to get anything to load in there either
Here's a link to the WolfRPG Editor: https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-editor-3-english.152325/
And the official English Manual:

Thank you so much. Just played it for a couple of minutes and realised that certain parts were 'missing' and had to look up on google. Apparently, the patch was separated ( idk why steam does that...)
Simpler: steam would never allow this game as a 18+ game. Not anywhere in the west.
Complex: all of Kagura's games are done this way to allow people to see their games in a non-18+ search, as steam requires jumping through a few hoops to see 18+ content. By making the games PG, they allow others to see the game easily, and avoid having to deal with game possibly getting banned for crossing some imaginary boundary that steam has for its games (it only recently has really started to ease up on 18+ content). Plus, a separate patch means people who bought the game in certain...censored countries, can now also enjoy it uncensored without having to rebuy it, etc. Win, win, win.

Greatnoob

Oct 29, 2017
You're using the wrong version of the save, basically. If the save was for the original JP version (aka shades translation), install the mod normally. If the save was for Kagura's version (aka steam), install the contents of the 'Kagura Save Compatible Ver' that came with the mod.

Looking at the message, I believe you're attempting to use a Kagura save.
Replacing BasicData from "Kagura Save compatible Ver" worked btw, Thank you! Is there somewhere like a Discord server to help report some translations or bugs found along the way? Or this forum is the way.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
YOOO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

so i did it. :)

I made a new version of the GodBro mod inserted into the 1.5.8 version of FFFox mod

here ya go fellow degens: https://f95zone.to/threads/inusuku-imouto-life-fantasy-godly-brother-mod-v-0-6.108268/post-13923091

let me know if you see any problems. and of course if BlueFireNick you want to include this in future updates of your mod by all means use it to your hearts content :) and thanks for the help earlier and the cool mod in general ;)

[[for modders: This mod is injecting a couple events into CommonEvents, modifying Event 217 so include a condition (i think thats for hiding the timer) and injecting two new events on Map 1 which check a few vars and then run the injected godbro common event 497. If you get the source from the godpro github he actually included a folder called "Ref" that has some PNGs that show the things you need to inject if you want/need to do it separately yourself. it is in japanese tho, so it helped to load up an editor on a vanilla version of the game with the godbro mod installed in it already, if you are using the english editor then you can cross reference the two, and i was able to export the commonevents from there and double verify the change to event 217 was set up as well as the two events injected to the map ]]

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Replacing BasicData from "Kagura Save compatible Ver" worked btw, Thank you! Is there somewhere like a Discord server to help report some translations or bugs found along the way? Or this forum is the way.
I'm mainly on here when it comes to responding to inquiries, bugs, etc. I am in the Kagura discord, but I don't pay too much attention, so if I don't get tagged, I'll probably miss any reports sent there. Plus, I'm in favor of avoiding cluttering up other threads/locations with such stuff that is technically 'off-topic' in those areas. The reason why I created this thread in the first place. Feel free to point out any bugs, though, (even if they're embarrassingly obvious) as I want to make the mod as good as possible.

A2848425075

May 12, 2024
Afaik, people find most attempts to play wolfrpg games on android futile. I know there is a android version made by HBox in a different engine, but that uses the base game. Short of replacing the images with the ones from my mod, I don't believe so. Plus, I feel like my most recent updates wouldn't gel well with a phone's limited ram.
Android can play with win simulator.

K.Pleb02

Jun 3, 2024
Ok, got the game running fluidly on PC with the mod and also wondered is it possible to play on a PC emu on android. I tried winlator 6.1 but it seems stuck saying *it's missing texts*?? ( I personally don't know )

Are there any PC emulators out there that could run this game? ( My phone is quite new equipped with snapdragon 7 gen 3 and I don't have my own PC and scared to play with the desktop)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes