Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Vulpesveritas

May 3, 2021
Very much enjoying, this mod got me to play this game in the first place, and I ended up engrossed.

That said, if you are adding more content in the future, besides just updating to the DLC, is there any chance of implementing pregnancy risk content in the future besides the succubus blood vial? Be it by a sufficient interest non-great-adventure completion state, (perhaps also a lower value trigger in combination thereof in tandem with aphrodisiacs?) [A value greater than 600 would both be reachable in regular main story completion and past reasonably easily completing the great adventure in standard play, if I may suggest a value]

Just seems like something missing in the base game given the player effectively has total control at all times, so you never really risk goodbad end unless you're entirely intending to.

Content suggestions aside, I must reiterate again how thankful I am this mod exists, and the breadth of content it already adds, and that I do look forward to whatever content may come in the future.

Reactions: mepew

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
@BlueFireNick
how much progress have you made?
I'm done adding in DLC code now (outside of bug fixes) and am working on translating. Inusuku added alot of new story content, though. So it'll still be a bit before the update is out. But at least the 'technical'-hard part is finished, and I'm on to the more 'tedious-but-engaging' part. Kasumi's story is so sad! :cry:

Here's a preview of one of the new toilet scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very much enjoying, this mod got me to play this game in the first place, and I ended up engrossed.

That said, if you are adding more content in the future, besides just updating to the DLC, is there any chance of implementing pregnancy risk content in the future besides the succubus blood vial? Be it by a sufficient interest non-great-adventure completion state, (perhaps also a lower value trigger in combination thereof in tandem with aphrodisiacs?) [A value greater than 600 would both be reachable in regular main story completion and past reasonably easily completing the great adventure in standard play, if I may suggest a value]

Just seems like something missing in the base game given the player effectively has total control at all times, so you never really risk goodbad end unless you're entirely intending to.

Content suggestions aside, I must reiterate again how thankful I am this mod exists, and the breadth of content it already adds, and that I do look forward to whatever content may come in the future.
I do plan to add more after the DLC. As for adding in pregnancy risk once again, probably not, but it would depend on the new story.
Afaik,
So, outside of special items, I don't think it'd fit properly into the game.

Thanks for all the compliments, though. Hopefully I'll continue to make it a great mod!

Vulpesveritas

May 3, 2021
I'm done adding in DLC code now (outside of bug fixes) and am working on translating. Inusuku added alot of new story content, though. So it'll still be a bit before the update is out. But at least the 'technical'-hard part is finished, and I'm on to the more 'tedious-but-engaging' part. Kasumi's story is so sad! :cry:

Here's a preview of one of the new toilet scenes:

I do plan to add more after the DLC. As for adding in pregnancy risk once again, probably not, but it would depend on the new story.
Afaik,
So, outside of special items, I don't think it'd fit properly into the game.

Thanks for all the compliments, though. Hopefully I'll continue to make it a great mod!
That's fair. Though in regards to such, if i may clarify on the suggestion, I was suggesting it in regards to if the player extends the pre-great-adventure completion phase, when the player still has their virility. (E.g. still can get the parenthood bad end or the happy family end) rather than being a DLC / future story involving bit.

But I do understand following the focus as it is.

Great to see the preview!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
keep getting this
Hello,

There it says that base images of the game are needed.

So the most likely thing is that you have deleted the .wolf files without decompressing them.

In the initial tab in the installation spoiler there is a video that shows you how to install, Blue also included a detailed PDF showing how to install the mod, I advise you to follow the steps in one of these guides so that you can correctly install the mod.

ChiikoChan

Jun 28, 2024
Idk if this is a bug or not but some of the color images aren't being applied in this mod?
For example the panties icons are colored but the actual drawings are not, which is weird considering the black and white images don't exist in the picture folder?

and some icons aren't colored either? is it just me or is there a bug?

here are the examples:
1719987342634.png 1719987370179.png
Great mod so far though!

also one other thing is that when I walk in on the guild girls when it rains, it stays censored?

thanks!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Idk if this is a bug or not but some of the color images aren't being applied in this mod?
For example the panties icons are colored but the actual drawings are not, which is weird considering the black and white images don't exist in the picture folder?

here are the examples:
View attachment 3794014 View attachment 3794015
Great mod so far though!

also one other thing is that when I walk in on the guild girls when it rains, it stays censored?

thanks!
Because of the multi-lingual support I'm adding, any images that contain language are moved to a new location. You can find the new location in the 'English' folder, and you can copy and paste the original images into this folder to change it.

You need the stealth/sneak skill to get close enough to get past the 'convenient mist'.

Reactions: ChiikoChan

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

here are the examples:
View attachment 3794014 View attachment 3794015
Great mod so far though!

thanks!
Hello,

I see that you have the game in English so the color mod should work well since with the FFFOX MOD updates I saw this and put these images in the English folder:

Maybe you don't have them there, in that case you can add them manually or use the installer again.

ChiikoChan

Jun 28, 2024
Because of the multi-lingual support I'm adding, any images that contain language are moved to a new location. You can find the new location in the 'English' folder, and you can copy and paste the original images into this folder to change it.

You need the stealth/sneak skill to get close enough to get past the 'convenient mist'.
Ohh okay thank you!

ChiikoChan

Jun 28, 2024
Hello,

I see that you have the game in English so the color mod should work well since with the FFFOX MOD updates I saw this and put these images in the English folder:

Maybe you don't have them there, in that case you can add them manually or use the installer again.
Ohhhh thank you for the help! I found them!

qwert11223

Apr 16, 2024
Not rushing or anything but there any time frame on a release? Can't play without this mod so I've been following this thread like a hawk but don't have a clue how far off it is.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Not rushing or anything but there any time frame on a release? Can't play without this mod so I've been following this thread like a hawk but don't have a clue how far off it is.
I've got most of the coding stuff set up, and a couple people testing that out to make sure there aren't any more bugs (so far, there's just been a few of my own doing :whistle:). Now I'm focusing on translating. I've gotten about a 1/3 of the way through the DLC's story, which is the majority of the new text content. At my current rate, if I'd have to give a safe guess...around the 2nd of August? July's pretty packed for me generally, so we'll see.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes