Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Honestly didn't know that you can put copyright on something like this.
Let's just say it's a quite complex situation, but one that can be used like this without you giving out the whole thing; ie, naming it directly. ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

In reality, it's more than a tribute than taking advantage of it, so [I guess] there's no problem whatsoever by using it. (ᵕ—ᴗ—)

CranberryCake

May 27, 2022
Yo, uh.. I wanna see the sister masturbating after tucking her in, but it just keeps saying "Is she faking being asleep?", and won't trigger anything else.

I've seen a post from a guy last year that was stuck on this same scene, and the sollution to that was that I'm supposed to keep her lust below 100, otherwise she'd be too horny and wait for me instead of doing it herself... but when I keep it below 100, it won't even prompt the "faking sleep" message, and also, when I decide to molest her, it shows that she actually is sleeping.

Does this has anything to do with something else, like another stat or a missing skill? Her current interest is 118, love is 387 and in the best mood possible, and I haven't learned any sex position yet.

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Yo, uh.. I wanna see the sister masturbating after tucking her in, but it just keeps saying "Is she faking being asleep?", and won't trigger anything else.

I've seen a post from a guy last year that was stuck on this same scene, and the sollution to that was that I'm supposed to keep her lust below 100, otherwise she'd be too horny and wait for me instead of doing it herself... but when I keep it below 100, it won't even prompt the "faking sleep" message, and also, when I decide to molest her, it shows that she actually is sleeping.

Does this has anything to do with something else, like another stat or a missing skill? Her current interest is 118, love is 387 and in the best mood possible, and I haven't learned any sex position yet.
She's also needs to be frustrated, masturbated at least 5 times, and you've peeped on her at least 3 times.

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
is there any way to use the files in akapp? or am i just being dumb
The files in the akapp folder are already coded in and used in the mod. I simply separate them in a certain folder to give akapp the must deserved credit for their amazing work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

kaossss

Jan 6, 2024
Playing with the DLC version, and all of a sudden sister learned illusion spell on the 88th day and was able to transform into a kitsune? Was it like this before or am I misremembering things, because I think kitsune version was after the main story before?

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Playing with the DLC version, and all of a sudden sister learned illusion spell on the 88th day and was able to transform into a kitsune? Was it like this before or am I misremembering things, because I think kitsune version was after the main story before?
Ah, thank you for making me remember that- (๑•́ -•̀)
BlueFireNick, apparently if you do the "Dinner outside" event (and the "spicy" stuff), when you return home you will get "Illusion Spell" choice from clearing the "Grand Adventure" quest, even if you have yet to clear it. (๑﹏๑//)

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Ah, thank you for making me remember that- (๑•́ -•̀)
BlueFireNick, apparently if you do the "Dinner outside" event (and the "spicy" stuff), when you return home you will get "Illusion Spell" choice from clearing the "Grand Adventure" quest, even if you have yet to clear it. (๑﹏๑//)
Someone else has brought this to my attention as well. After checking the code, and comparing it to the last comparable version of this happening (the bath skip), I have come to the conclusion that when skipping through the text on certain machines, WolfRPG might possible be skipping parts of the code if the left click is held down, just from looking at the code and having no better answer. My only solution at the moment is redundant code lines to double down on making sure it doesn't happen.

[TRÍCH DẪN="Bard11, bài viết: 12297372, thành viên: 4842682"]
Có kế hoạch nào để thêm các tư thế mà akapp vẽ vào phiên bản tiếp theo không?
View attachment 3119855
View attachment 3119856
View attachment 3119857
View attachment 3119858
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
How to!??
Yes, I do plan to.

Reactions: noretsu

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Someone else has brought this to my attention as well. After checking the code, and comparing it to the last comparable version of this happening (the bath skip), I have come to the conclusion that when skipping through the text on certain machines, WolfRPG might possible be skipping parts of the code if the left click is held down, just from looking at the code and having no better answer. My only solution at the moment is redundant code lines to double down on making sure it doesn't happen.

Yes, I do plan to.
When do you plan to release the update

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
Hello Everyone
I am a Taiwanese and I really like this game. Although I can understand English, it's troublesome to have to read English while playing this game. So, I used translate++ to unpack the Chinese translation and copy-paste it.

Main Update:

The final main event of the album has been translated.
Many people have reported to me that the text has been repaired.
Change chinese font to Lolita.ttf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now Progres:99% event( There may be some that I haven't seen. )
Hscene:99%( There may be some that I haven't seen. )
Album:99%( There may be some that I haven't seen. )

If you encounter abnormal text display, please use Locale Emulator and set it to Simplified Chinese. This should resolve the issue.

If you find any translation errors, please contact me and tell me which file. I will refer to the original Chinese translation to provide the best experience for Chinese players.

Text Source1:
Text Source2:

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Ok after trying to resolve the issue unsuccessfully I humbly ask here for clarification.

So, downloaded the game played a bit, liked it, decided to download this mod and the color one, but found out the album is untranslated and most strangely there is no Nurse option in interaction menu on the first week when she gets ill.

So is this intended outcome of this mod or I am mentally challenged? :4Head:
The album isn't yet translated, but is planned to be. Once I had the actual main part of the DLC ready, I put out the first DLC update so that those waiting on the compatibility patch could play. The album translation will be in the next update.

The Nurse option appears when going to take a bath, though I believe there are rare occasions where's she just sick enough to be in bed, but just healthy enough to be not be nursed.

Reactions: Arhkainel

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
But in unmoded game the album is translated, why not copy from there unless a lot of manual handiwork involved, since you seem to transition all to txt format? I dunno what I am talking about btw. :4Head:

Regardless, thanks for your work and reply! :)(y)
Ah, all the translation in the mod is my own translation, and everything has to be added in manual when using WolfRPG Editor anyway, so adding in someone else's translation, even temporarily, would take nearly as much work.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes