Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
Okay, now I actually updated the the Transparency Mod to be compatible with the current FFFox mod version. For future reference, the "Data.zip" file inmediately within the decensoring folder it's compatible with a the version 1.5.5 I think? So I would advice to just use the folder that has the most recent compatible version as the title.
If there is any missing file error, please let me know to updated as soon as posible (this time I will try to do it under a month).

Reactions: akapp

Tenalp

Dec 11, 2019

Hey, have you ever wanted to spice the clothing for sister a bit?

Then, maybe this mod is just for you! The See-through clothing Mod!

This little mod modifies some of the clothing sister uses making it a bit more “transparent”. Adds a certain degree of transparency to the pajamas, not having the same level of transparency according to how natural or good they look (personal opinion) and modifies the night crawl clothes to be a bit more transparent, making the option of letting some clothes on more enticing (few changes on specific clothing when she’s in the mood). I've also made two versions for both decensoring versions in case you want it to be more close to the one you are using.

I would love any type of feedback and try to make this even better

A big thanks to BlueFireNick, for making the creations of mods like this possible and just improving the experience overall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOW TO INSTALL:
  1. Download FFFox Mod Version 1.5.0 onwards.
  2. Choose preferred decensoring version (folder).
  3. Check for current compatibility of the mod (folder compatibility with the current using FFFox mod version).
  4. Download data.zip from the link.
  5. Extract the contents, and drop into the root files of Imouto -Fantasy- game. (If it doesn't ask you to overwrite some files, you did it wrong.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KNOWN ISSUES:
Layering issues, I don't think those are resolvable due to how i simply edited images. If theres a fix or any error about an image missing let me know to update the files.

Download Imageset:

I couldn't help but notice that the mod doesn't apply to the imouto after the kitsune transformation. As such, I have made a small patch using BowTieGuy's mod.

Download:

Just toss the contents of the Kitsune folder into the Data\Kitsune folder
if there are any issues, feel free to send me a message.

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
I couldn't help but notice that the mod doesn't apply to the imouto after the kitsune transformation. As such, I have made a small patch using BowTieGuy's mod.

Download:

Just toss the contents of the Kitsune folder into the Data\Kitsune folder
if there are any issues, feel free to send me a message.
Yeah, it's cause the transparency mod is an "independent" modular imageset from the Kistune transformation that the FFFox mod already includes, and I didn't fully want it to change the focus of it if people want to enjoy both of them separately, but's thanks nonetheless! And just so people know, if they use this patch, as it changes the images from the Kitsune imageset, to get the regular clothing back they would need to download them from the FFFox mod and change them again.

Reactions: Tenalp

hukeyi

May 26, 2024
Hi , I alredy downloaded the new version of the game with dlc and added the 1.6 mod ,just want to ask can i still use 1.5.9 save file on the 1.6 version ?

lovegame1232(man)

Jan 21, 2022
Despite saying that I was planning to updated before, which I didn´t (sorry some irl stuff), I already have them, I'm just planning to add a few more changes that I think can manage for those who want to use the Kagura's uncensoring version.
hero ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Hi , I alredy downloaded the new version of the game with dlc and added the 1.6 mod ,just want to ask can i still use 1.5.9 save file on the 1.6 version ?
Yes. All saves are compatible, though Kagura based saves will still need to use the Kagura compatible file when updating.

Iwrii

Jul 25, 2023
Hi Blue, I know this might bother you but how can I change flower girl back to default (AP-vigor trade is good in great adventure) or can you consider granting my wish ? I won't say anything if you don't want it, it's just my preference and your mod is already awesome.

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Hi Blue, I know this might bother you but how can I change flower girl back to default (AP-vigor trade is good in great adventure) or can you consider granting my wish ? I won't say anything if you don't want it, it's just my preference and your mod is already awesome.
What do you mean by back to default? Removing the new sprite?

K.Pleb02

Jun 3, 2024
Hey, just wanna ask, how to get the kitchen s** scene? I remembered a post saying that you need to increase your sister's lust but for me, her lust drops down to 60 ish after reaching 100. ( It's the only scene I never had gotten )

(Also, does anyone have a save file after the grand adventure? Finish the grand adventure before and deleted the save file with it accidentally )

Thanks

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
What the hell? I thought you could replay the dlc like a repeatable spa trip and continue living with imouto after. Is this like a hard locked ending after beating it and you can't have fun with imouto anymore, just view the album?
No, just a temp ending where you go back to the main game whenever you want from the album.

• Red Heart
Reactions: flynn1986

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
No, just a temp ending where you go back to the main game whenever you want from the album.
Oh thank God. I got so worried for a second. I haven't played the game since before the dlc dropped because I was patiently waiting for this mod to catch up and get the time to dive in again. I saw that and freaked the fuck out lmao

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes