Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ThrowaWolf

Mar 6, 2022
Not sure what to search for this issue. anyone able to help me with it? Im sure I messed up with the mod/color mod at some point. clipping..PNG

medjose

Jun 2, 2024
It should be compatible with win 10, as that's what I use. If you can't get it to work, you can download the game from the main thread where it is already unpacked and ready for mods.
i tried doing that daseson color and two decensore only works i dont know how to add the fffox content to the game. i feel like some of your content are not on the game without the mods. hmmm is it possible if you can pass or email the files to me? like a whole 1 folder with all of it inside already? if its okay?

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
i tried doing that daseson color and two decensore only works i dont know how to add the fffox content to the game. i feel like some of your content are not on the game without the mods. hmmm is it possible if you can pass or email the files to me? like a whole 1 folder with all of it inside already? if its okay?
It's already set up that way. Just copy the 'Data' folder inside the zipped folder and paste it into the game's folder. You should get an overwrite request for a few files, meaning you copied it to the right spot.

Totote Genma

Feb 20, 2019
1723986786133.png
Hello, i'm new here. Can someone help me to fix this? i got stuck and can't go back to story mode. Btw, i use full mod v1.60 and Daseson Color Mod Fantasy v0.90 DLC Version. Am i got messed up with Mod or something?

Shelk

Aug 8, 2020
Not sure if this is a problem only on my end or more of a general thing, but a quick search didn't turn up anything related to it(again, I might have just overlooked it): when I ask her to masturbate for me and she's in her Kitsune form, the scene bugs out and swaps between normal and Kitsune forms, normal being censored. If she's already in her normal form it's just the scene but censored. I didn't find the normal dlc files so I didn't replace anything with the uncensored art, don't want to break anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Not sure if this is a problem only on my end or more of a general thing, but a quick search didn't turn up anything related to it(again, I might have just overlooked it): when I ask her to masturbate for me and she's in her Kitsune form, the scene bugs out and swaps between normal and Kitsune forms, normal being censored. If she's already in her normal form it's just the scene but censored. I didn't find the normal dlc files so I didn't replace anything with the uncensored art, don't want to break anything.
I actually think i encountered similar problem at some point with her ears changing like that, but the scene was not censored for me at least.
You should consider installing DLC-decensored-mod-v.0.3 on top of it. You can backup your game files before it just in case. Or at least backup your Save folder.

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 3943886
Hello, i'm new here. Can someone help me to fix this? i got stuck and can't go back to story mode. Btw, i use full mod v1.60 and Daseson Color Mod Fantasy v0.90 DLC Version. Am i got messed up with Mod or something?
This was an issue with a bracket on one code line getting mixed up in a text file. I've attach a text file with the correction, which just needs dropped in 'Data/English/DLC'.

It was an issue of not coding all the images correctly. I coded the base images, and didn't think of coding the animation event right away, so as the animation happens, it uses uncoded images. I'll have it fixed in the next update.

Rwam_

Sep 5, 2021
I just beat the game and I'm missing these scenes in the gallery, does anyone know how to unlock them?

Totote Genma

Feb 20, 2019
This was an issue with a bracket on one code line getting mixed up in a text file. I've attach a text file with the correction, which just needs dropped in 'Data/English/DLC'.

It was an issue of not coding all the images correctly. I coded the base images, and didn't think of coding the animation event right away, so as the animation happens, it uses uncoded images. I'll have it fixed in the next update.
Thank you noted

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is the "Show me more" option in "I want to see you naked" supposed to have her keeping the exact same pose while you masturbate and cum on her? Because it seems like "Show me More" would lead to a different pose or something. Also, I have tried literally everything to trigger the catching her masturbating scene and her frustration is at 2 but it never triggers the scene when I tuck her in and it just leads to cowgirl and ruins the frustration build up. I DID manage to trigger the morning wood help blowjob scene fortunately, although I wish there was a slightly more consistent way to trigger those scenes and the catching in the act.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
The "Show me how you masturbate" option is not triggering for me anymore. At 25 or below lust she coyly refuses and at 30 plus lust she is just saying she'd rather have sex. Is this scene only repeatable until her interest is higher?

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Is the "Show me more" option in "I want to see you naked" supposed to have her keeping the exact same pose while you masturbate and cum on her? Because it seems like "Show me More" would lead to a different pose or something. Also, I have tried literally everything to trigger the catching her masturbating scene and her frustration is at 2 but it never triggers the scene when I tuck her in and it just leads to cowgirl and ruins the frustration build up. I DID manage to trigger the morning wood help blowjob scene fortunately, although I wish there was a slightly more consistent way to trigger those scenes and the catching in the act.
Hello,

Yes, when you click on "Show me more" in the scene where she shows her breasts, it is exactly the same when the brother masturbates, I find it curious because a few days ago someone also mentioned something like that to me but in the night scene of the blowjob that the DLC adds, they told me that because in this scene nothing can be done and this person thought it was a mistake and they are not mistakes. Inusuku simply did these scenes like that...

The nighttime masturbation scene is very easy to pull off, just don't let the sister's lust go over 100 and you'll get it easy, look, I just tried it and it worked the first time:

The trick is not to frustrate her too much because if she is very frustrated she will go after you in the cowgirl position.

With the scene where the sister shows you how she masturbates it is something similar, I tried it and with the lust at 40 - 50 she agrees but if the lust is very high she will tell you that it is better to do things in bed:

I have always liked how Blue handles these situations since he makes the actions supported by simulation behavior in the game and not just happen by chance.

The work of this mod is great.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes