Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
If anyone is wondering, yes the game does run on Steam Deck with the mod installed. Just make sure you run it in compatibility mode using Proton Experimental. I found it easiest to map the mouse left and right buttons to the triggers and use the trackpad under the face buttons for mouse movement.

Reactions: F90F91

telewang

Aug 19, 2024
I had this issue before, Try clean install the main game and dlc then install the mod. It worked for me
Basically, the DLC installation didn't work correctly. You need to install the DLC before unpacking all the .wolf files, as Inusuku changed a few images to add poses to the girls, throwing positioning off. Essentially, you're playing the DLC portion of the game with the base game's images instead.
Hi thanks to both of you for the solution but it still not work for me because the basegame I'm playing now is other fans translate it to Chinese language with v1.4.4 + FFFox Mod 1.5.0 without DLC, after I install the DLC and reinstall the FFFox Mod, have the issue come out also.
1724592999784.png

Then I have try download the Shadesishere's gamefile and install latest FFFox Mod the image and pose have show correctly, but there is another issue pop out, using the Chinococo Chinese translate file, some scene the dialog also showing English even I try to change the language to Japanese also showing English, is it have some coding error or maybe just haven't translate it in Japanese and Chinese I'm not sure. Most the dialog are showing correctly as Chinese or English, just have some dialog still show in English only. I try to find out those .txt file but can't find it out.
1724599287736.png 1724600523367.png 1724600834776.png

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Same error, using the last release 1.6.1

ERROR: Cannot find \?c of ]
Process mark:[MapEv 1 Line 32]

--------------------
ERROR: Cannot find \?c of ]
Process mark:[MapEv 1 Line 32]

--------------------

And not found in english folder "status_future.png"
I doubled checked the text file in the newer 1.6.1, but it is fixed, so it may be that you updated the mod, but chose not to overwrite the old file. However, the status_future one is miscoded, so I'll get that fixed up.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I doubled checked the text file in the newer 1.6.1, but it is fixed, so it may be that you updated the mod, but chose not to overwrite the old file. However, the status_future one is miscoded, so I'll get that fixed up.
Before i updated i deleted the "english" folder

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
telewang,貼文:14651668,會員:7879326 said:
您好,感謝你們兩位提供的解決方案,但它對我來說仍然不起作用,因為我現在玩的基礎遊戲是其他粉絲在我安裝DLC 後,用v1.4.4 + FFFox Mod 1.5.0 無DLC 將其翻譯成中文並重新安裝FFOX Mod,問題也出現了。
View attachment 3966241

然後我嘗試下載 Shadesishhere 的遊戲檔案並安裝最新的 FFFox Mod 圖像和姿勢已正確顯示,但出現另一個問題,使用 Chinococo 中文翻譯文件,某些場景即使我嘗試更改語言,對話框也顯示英文日語也顯示英語,是否有一些編碼錯誤,或者可能只是沒有將其翻譯成日語和中文,我不確定。大多數對話方塊都正確顯示為中文或英文,只有一些對話方塊仍然僅以英文顯示。我嘗試找出那些 .txt 文件,但找不到。
View attachment 3966465 View attachment 3966535 View attachment 3966540
[/引用]

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
Alright, got another update out, ver 1.6.1!

Not too much this time, as I spent of lot of time on irl stuff and recharging, but overall, there's a few additions. The album is now fully translated and a certain page now has a special...addition to it. :whistle: Akapp's kissing cutin has been added in and the toilet scenes now have the outdoor background to fit the outhouse location. Also, the few bugs from before are all fixed, so now that I've said that, a few more are bound to appear. :ROFLMAO:

Also, I forgot to mention, but the fps lag has been at least improved upon in this version, as I managed to fumble my way into a better framerate. All in all, it's still not perfect, but it has been reported to me that it is running much better than before on slower/mobile systems, so a win's a win. (y)

Anyway, short update, here's a few spoiling pics if you want to ruin the small surprise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noice thanks for the update Blue! Still waiting for sister sound addition XD

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
When will the DLC integration be updated and is there a demo version?

Ahok1998

Aug 26, 2020
love this mod, im playing at winlator the only issue i had is a bit lagging when AP goes up/down
keep up the good work

feima

May 15, 2024
Chinococo,帖子:14535280,会员:7190156 said:
我今晚会来看看是否可以重现您的问题。请给我一些时间,它可能会在晚上 11-12 点左右(GMT+8)修复。
[/引用]
您好请问这个有消息吗??我也遇到了同样的问题

Vulpesveritas

May 3, 2021
As a heads-up, entering the cheat code on steam deck seemed to be fine, but upon loading a new day the game crashed, and all my save files were corrupted.

Reactions: flynn1986

greyknight17

Oct 15, 2020
So I'm stumped. I did the Grand Adventure, got her stats to 1200 for both of them, I'm +S on all my stats, how do I get the fox transformation?

I've even waited like five days for anything to happen, I think I may have installed the mod wrong despite seemingly doing it right when I did, the main menu is correct, and I believe I did it correctly since I had to overwrite the field like it warned.

Do I just need to wait even longer? I'm already like 140 days in on my second playthrough (First was vanilla).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes