Stephen2123

Jun 2, 2023
Huh, you might get to experience the rare event where Kasumi joins after the main story. Not sure if you somehow missed her on the week you're supposed to recruit her or what, but there are actually fallbacks for if you don't recruit her. I haven't actually experienced it myself, but throughout the story, Yukari will take over Kasumi's lines in some cases, and there should be an event at some point where she will just join you later. I have no idea when the alternate event takes place, but it would also be at the bookstore.
huh interesting, what week was i supposed to recruit her anyways?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
DLC Decensored Mod

Because of steam sales I got side tracked so the project got delayed, my apologies gents.

Anyway, here's the link: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any support is greatly appreciated and your suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!
You're the greatest GOAT of all time.

PlayBackTime

Formerly 'Blitz___'
Apr 12, 2021
It's possible but honestly, who would really care if Insuku made a Sister Travel remake (or Sister Explorer if that's what is intended to be the remake) and changed some details instead of making it an parallel universe or some other excuse?

Who is going to riot because the guild girl (Aidelle) is now actually the Imouto from this game? How many Aidelle fans are there really?
I haven't played the DLC yet so I might be missing details on how Intimate the characters are but:
Same with Kana, just hand-wave her and brother never having sex as uncertainty on her part about her femininity or embarrassment about sexual acts in general, and viola! We're back in business.

Yui can easily replace Medico (if Inusuku is lazy and doesn't want to design a new character). They basically LOOK the same, Yui would even have an easy excuse for her delay in joining the group "I got so loney without you and Kana that I decided to follow along afterwards!" or they can say that the Imouto or Brother secretly sent Yui a letter asking for her to help - because the guild needs a skilled medic.

Kasumi could make a cameo as an npc or replace the Sister Travel mage (or we could have two mages with different specialties, whatever).

Same with Yukari the Elf, she could be an NPC or never show up in the Sister Travel Remake- She's probably used to humans dying or moving away.

EDIT: and power level stuff... I guess they could do what Rance does and say Brother and Kana got rusty for some reason between adventures... or that the creatures where they are now are much stronger (Inusuku could even skip doing rats, boars, slimes and start with more dangerous looking monsters at the beginning of the game) or they could say Brother and Kana are under a curse or that the a new"Demon King's" influence has made all creatures hostile to humanity stronger.
I don't think Yui can replace Ayumi/Medina or if they are same person . When you complete the DLC and sister travel you will see why.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
DLC Decensored Mod

Because of steam sales I got side tracked so the project got delayed, my apologies gents.

With the work I have done, I have learned to appreciate and respect the people who draw, it is really a very difficult task and requires a lot of practice, for this reason I have always said that drawing is 90% of the work of an image, really. You do an incredible job and I can't imagine all the time it takes you to do this.

Thank you very much for your great work Mello.

Bleyk36

Nov 2, 2022
okay i am confuse, can someone link me to the latest update (that is translated, I have 1.4.5 not translated same with DLC) and I am seeing new hscene where to get them?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Reactions: Eterai and Daseson

SernineA

Dec 12, 2020
DLC Decensored Mod

Nothing to apologize, it's only our gratitude you deserved.

Reactions: mello.second

aakantor

May 20, 2024
DLC Decensored Mod

God has heard our prayers, man you really did it. Thank you.

Now we only need the FFFOX MOD to have the DEFINITIVE imouto experience

1720028241928.jpeg

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Was the issues where the imouto is refered as "girlfriend's sister" resolved ?
well... yes... but I haven't sorted everything out yet, I lost a fair bit of data due to a mishap, so I've been fixing that when I have free time (which is rare at the moment, will be free after the election).

Once I've got time I'll be going over everything with a fine-tooth comb, fixing, editing etc etc, so next release will be a lot better.

Just been a case of really bad timing with my current commitments conflicting with the release of the DLC :/

Either way, expect any current issues to be resolved... Soon™

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
DLC Decensored Mod

Looks like a few images are missing, but excellent work! For reference:
There are a handful of little errors (like erasing small bits of the background sometimes) and the weird blurring is still sporadic, but the redraw quality is great as expected. Now you've had me working all day on QC'ing and updating it a bit for my version of the game; only about 20 more images to go through there.

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Looks like a few images are missing, but excellent work! For reference:
There are a handful of little errors (like erasing small bits of the background sometimes) and the weird blurring is still sporadic, but the redraw quality is great as expected. Now you've had me working all day on QC'ing and updating it a bit for my version of the game; only about 20 more images to go through there.
what-?! turns out I missed 3 scenes. Thanks for the heads up.
gonna work on v.0.3 asap

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes