master022

May 9, 2018
Following up on the previous Cheat Engine post, I found the pointer for the titles.

Here's MangaMaster/Tosk/truemechasonic/TheDarkBladeII's Cheat Engine Cheat Table updated with 2.00 (DLC 1.00) or 2.01 (DLC 1.00) reference addresses.
Instructions didn't change since TheDarkBladeII's post, except the game executable is now named "GamePro.exe".

This does not work with Kagura's version.
This works with the Japanese 2.00 (DLC 1.00) or 2.01 (DLC 1.00) version, specifically the game and DLC in torresm's post (2.00) or this one (2.01).
This (currently) works with Imouto_prpr's WIP translation and will probably work with the final one, but YMMV.
Note: Choices haven't been updated, so if there are any new weekly policies, they won't be shown.

Please use this power responsibly and do not detonate your imouto.

EDIT: Added 2.01 support information
Dose it work for this version as well or?

thint

Dec 5, 2023
I saw that there is a GOG version of this game. Is there any differences? Is it censored or missing content?
Getting to see an imouto eroge right next to Indiana Jones and Sam & Max certainly wasn't on my bingo card.

It's Kagura's version that's on Steam so you'll still need the patch to unlock the H content. The good thing is that GOG has it on their site unlike Steam.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes