torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Remember that one seemingly started getting popular for it, but the antis went on a hunt for the dev afterward.
Yes, this is probably what I was thinking of. Dev got doxxed and harassed into oblivion and ended up transferring ownership of the game over the whole debacle it looks like. Moral of the story seems to be that if you want to do controversial things, make it an eroge so only the right kind of weirdos are putting eyes on your game.
Ah shit, so they did go after the dev... Although reading some news now, the outcome wasn't that bad. The dev seemed pretty positive about it, he's now free to focus on the art and story while the publisher takes care of everything else, also with him literally saying "Haha! Nope" about toning down the content. That guy is a champ. :LUL:

Still, in a game where you can literally murder and eat your parents, that people will draw the line at sibling incest is so weird to me...

Evotheosis

Jun 16, 2024
-I dont have any other phones to try so try it yourself
-Its stable and no frame drops on DLC version currently have as long as you dont have heavy mods like FFFox it should be no frame drops since its not that heavy of a game.
-The only issue on the game is using the default settings it come with use Safe Mode on configuration or else you wont render the letters

Just to note Im using a Mali device so emulators are garbage on us if you have a Snapdragon you could get better fps and might be able to run FFFox Mod with a lot lower end device not lower end like 600+ below but SD700+ should be playable with right drivers
Playable for now, but how do i load game?

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
(pls ignore this if this is stupid or dumb)
this might be sound dumb or stupid but
do you think inusuku can make a part 2 of this game we know that us (protag) imouto and kana will travel(and sequel game call sister travel)
what if there is alternative timeline that they won't travel because we already fuck our imouto
and in the sister travel our supposedly imouto (aidelle) is virgin there right?

Jemless

Jan 31, 2020
(pls ignore this if this is stupid or dumb)
this might be sound dumb or stupid but
do you think inusuku can make a part 2 of this game we know that us (protag) imouto and kana will travel(and sequel game call sister travel)
what if there is alternative timeline that they won't travel because we already fuck our imouto
and in the sister travel our supposedly imouto (aidelle) is virgin there right?
It's possible but honestly, who would really care if Insuku made a Sister Travel remake (or Sister Explorer if that's what is intended to be the remake) and changed some details instead of making it an parallel universe or some other excuse?

Who is going to riot because the guild girl (Aidelle) is now actually the Imouto from this game? How many Aidelle fans are there really?
I haven't played the DLC yet so I might be missing details on how Intimate the characters are but:
Same with Kana, just hand-wave her and brother never having sex as uncertainty on her part about her femininity or embarrassment about sexual acts in general, and viola! We're back in business.

Yui can easily replace Medico (if Inusuku is lazy and doesn't want to design a new character). They basically LOOK the same, Yui would even have an easy excuse for her delay in joining the group "I got so loney without you and Kana that I decided to follow along afterwards!" or they can say that the Imouto or Brother secretly sent Yui a letter asking for her to help - because the guild needs a skilled medic.

Kasumi could make a cameo as an npc or replace the Sister Travel mage (or we could have two mages with different specialties, whatever).

Same with Yukari the Elf, she could be an NPC or never show up in the Sister Travel Remake- She's probably used to humans dying or moving away.

EDIT: and power level stuff... I guess they could do what Rance does and say Brother and Kana got rusty for some reason between adventures... or that the creatures where they are now are much stronger (Inusuku could even skip doing rats, boars, slimes and start with more dangerous looking monsters at the beginning of the game) or they could say Brother and Kana are under a curse or that the a new"Demon King's" influence has made all creatures hostile to humanity stronger.

Last edited:

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
Can you share the apk and the config? thanks
I wont upload something you can just search and already available just look for winlator on google and its free anyway. Config depends on your processor if you have snapdragon you dont need to do stuffs I do and just play the game while mali since we will use OpenGL to render the game refer to the video I keep linking so you can make the game work on high fps since its really good with the OpenGL renderer.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
It's possible but honestly, who would really care if Insuku made a Sister Travel remake (or Sister Explorer if that's what is intended to be the remake) and changed some details instead of making it an parallel universe or some other excuse?
oh yeah they change the title so possible that the sister travel and sister explorer storyline and chara is different
Yui can easily replace Medico (if Inusuku is lazy and doesn't want to design a new character). They basically LOOK the same, Yui would even have an easy excuse for her delay in joining the group "I got so loney without you and Kana that I decided to follow along afterwards!" or they can say that the Imouto or Brother secretly sent Yui a letter asking for her to help - because the guild needs a skilled medic.
i think yui becoming medico will surely make some fans angry they look the same but their personality is different so its impossible
unless the storyline is different from the sister travel
Kasumi could make a cameo as an npc or replace the Sister Travel mage (or we could have two mages with different specialties, whatever).
same as i said to medico and yui
Same with Yukari the Elf, she could be an NPC or never show up in the Sister Travel Remake- She's probably used to humans dying or moving away.
its impossible yukari to be there since he is guild master on protag home and not mentioning yukari on the sister explorer or making appearance on the sequel will make many fan angry(including me).
the only possible that yukari can go to where protag is when guild match(like we did on the imouto fantasy)

Naazers

May 24, 2024
Hello! This is my first time getting past the guild exhibition match (never progressed that far before getting the DLC). Started over and have made it to that point now. When does the DLC story start? I'm on day 104 now without anything happening other than i can do Super Adventure and go to the sea.

NVM - just keep playing.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes