Dec 5, 2019
How do I get all the scenes? I've already reached the DLC end credits but I didn't get all scenes.

If anyone could provide a save with all scenes unlocked to skip the hassle, that would also be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArisatoMinato01

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Wait the ending is connection to other game? Is there any other thing to do after ending or just go back on time now?
You can open the stats page and see Sister's new design, and your new teammate with medical shower. You can then go into the memories and check a new story cutscene which has another reference to Sister Travel. If you've played Sister Travel you can see who they're implying Imouto and Kana to be in that game.

DuckerPro

Feb 13, 2022
How do I get all the scenes? I've already reached the DLC end credits but I didn't get all scenes.

If anyone could provide a save with all scenes unlocked to skip the hassle, that would also be appreciated.
I can help with some:

All the Kana, Yui and Yukari ones are Wet Dreams, get your lust over 100% and go to sleep, in a couple of nights you might get one, be aware that sister doesnt get you at night

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes