ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Single goon drives are too risky. I need to replicate them properly in case F95 and Sukebei just go poof, so a goon machine is needed.
Clipboard Image.jpg
And I'm sure someone here has an entire goon storage array in a datacenter.

Might update the cheat table later. Changing a single variable is really easy, but I'm not too sure how to handle offset changes.
I know there are scripts that do that, but I have no idea how they work.
Edit: For reference (including my own), TheDarkBladeII's CT (based on truemechasonic's CT) for 1.4.3 tl φ and Kagura is here.

Edit 2: Okay, got it.
If you have Cheat Engine and know how to use it:
  • PROVIDED you have RJ338582 (ILF 1.4.5) as well as RJ01165413 (the DLC) from this thread and can successfully run it,
  • PROVIDED you are already using TheDarkBladeII's CT for the fan translation (and not Kagura's), linked above,
  • PROVIDED you did not rename the unzipped game executable's name,
  • PROVIDED you are not using any translation or mod,
The reference address is now:
Code:
"GamePro.exe"+00DBEED4
instead of:
Code:
"Imouto Fantasy.exe"+00DAD67C
You can hit Ctrl+Alt+Enter on a cheat to replace the pointer reference address for a single cheat, or just find-and-replace the .ct file itself (which is just XML).

This WILL NOT WORK for onii-chan's titles (which were relative to 00DAFE1C, not 00DAD67C, and I have no idea how to get the title values at this point), but should work for all other cheats from the CT.

Last edited:

MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
If you follow long enough you should know Shade is definitely will translate it for us even without we ask him because he will do it because of his passion. Some people even want to donate him but he refuse as far as I remember. Just be patient and always up-to-date to this discussion.
here's the thing.
shade already gave us the whole thing before when he released the full translation despite his full workload.
why I asked if the dlc and version 2 will be updated is because I was curious if this was added to the plan of any translator (not just shade). afaik the DLCs were not included in the original translation plan. v2 is also new and since there will be an "official" translation sooner or later, I decided to ask.
I still prefer shade's translation over the "official" and that's one of the factor why I decided to post a question.

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
is the new exe going to be GamePro.exe or are you changing it back to the old "game.exe" name? post translation?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
A fellow fatalpulse and asanagi fans!? :PogChamp:
View attachment 3741940
I'll admit it's been a hot minute since I've kept up on stuff but I may at some point have nabbed the name "Fatalpulse" back in the day playing TERA Online, so the sentiment is certainly there.

...Back to translating this bathroom scene real quick...
(As an aside I quite like the way Inusuku implemented "releasing" in the bathroom stuff. Sneaky guy.)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes