MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
If you follow long enough you should know Shade is definitely will translate it for us even without we ask him because he will do it because of his passion. Some people even want to donate him but he refuse as far as I remember. Just be patient and always up-to-date to this discussion.
here's the thing.
shade already gave us the whole thing before when he released the full translation despite his full workload.
why I asked if the dlc and version 2 will be updated is because I was curious if this was added to the plan of any translator (not just shade). afaik the DLCs were not included in the original translation plan. v2 is also new and since there will be an "official" translation sooner or later, I decided to ask.
I still prefer shade's translation over the "official" and that's one of the factor why I decided to post a question.

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
is the new exe going to be GamePro.exe or are you changing it back to the old "game.exe" name? post translation?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
A fellow fatalpulse and asanagi fans!? :PogChamp:
View attachment 3741940
I'll admit it's been a hot minute since I've kept up on stuff but I may at some point have nabbed the name "Fatalpulse" back in the day playing TERA Online, so the sentiment is certainly there.

...Back to translating this bathroom scene real quick...
(As an aside I quite like the way Inusuku implemented "releasing" in the bathroom stuff. Sneaky guy.)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
iam still confuse how do we acces the dlc main story, can someone tell me?
End of base game event.
-Hotspring Boss Monkey Fight (2nd times)
-Inn was destroy and you was in huge debt

DLC Start Event
-You now can work at Hotspring to settle your debt
-New guild title because you destroy the Inn and will change after you help Community Work and Hotspring Job

Dull04

May 14, 2021
End of base game event.
-Hotspring Boss Monkey Fight (2nd times)
-Inn was destroy and you was in huge debt

DLC Start Event
-You now can work at Hotspring to settle your debt
-New guild title because you destroy the Inn and will change after you help Community Work and Hotspring Job
I see, thanks for the information, and i want to ask one more, do you know what day the second boss monkey appear after we fight it for the first time?

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
I see, thanks for the information, and i want to ask one more, do you know what day the second boss monkey appear after we fight it for the first time?
Not sure, but when you go to Guild at weekdays you will get notice from Yukari.
And the Subjugation Quest will appear with 999 Days Left

Dull04

May 14, 2021
Not sure, but when you go to Guild at weekdays you will get notice from Yukari.
And the Subjugation Quest will appear with 999 Days Left
Got it!, then it means something wrong with my game XD , because after I fight the first monkey boss, the yukari notice never appear in my game, anyone have some problem like mine?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
So like, is there an uncensor patch/mod for the base game? I got an RNG event in the guild where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so I wanna get a patch/mod that fixes that (and maybe other RNG events I havent yet gotten? idk)
I think the shower events just have a variation where the mist goes away, probably as you get farther in the game. Doesn't specifically need a mod to uncensor those.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes