ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Ngl most H-games is banger/relaxing/enjoyable to listen.
One of my favourite BGM is from main menu of
Lost Chapter

Don't forget Monster Girl Quests series also got one hell of BGM
Yeah, some free BGM providers really do have bangers. I mentioned Hololive - most (if not all) Hololive VTubers use DOVA-SYNDROME BGMs, which is where I knew the name from.
It looks like Inusuku follows suit!
-
-
-

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Holy crap, Angolan dance was all along.

I'm not used to seeing DOVA-SYNDROME outside Hololive. This is now my main theme.

Then you want the files under "Fan Translation φ" in the OP, and not the files under "Kagura/Steam Version (Decrypted & Pre-patched)". The DLC will not be compatible with the Kagura version.
I mean, if you insist, you can wait until Kagura releases the DLC, but Kanata will probably grow a chest before anything like that happens.
To be fair, DOVA-SYNDROME is a repository of free music from various artists mainly located in Japan, with the special note that it's royalty-free music.

You could consider it as a sort of platform, like Spotify or YouTube.

TheKestrel

Jul 2, 2020
Why? I'm currently testing the translation, and hopefully will have it out within a couple of days...
Just heard about the DLC, glad you're still here doing the lord's work for us poor saps. I remember back when the base game dropped people were chomping at the bit and pestering you for a release window even worse than this lol.
I did try my hand at seeing what I could do about translating this myself, but any wolf RPG translator I used was convinced the game.dat file was corrupted or something, so I am once again relying on you. I literally don't know how you do it.

Nice goon drive numbers by the way lol

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
but any wolf RPG translator I used was convinced the game.dat file was corrupted or something
As recently as a couple months ago, the free version of Translator++ still did not properly read the UTF-8 encoding of Wolf v3 games. Not sure when support was added in the paid version, though.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
By the way Imouto_prpr
Have you encountered a possible bug with improving Sister's mood using compliments (doesn't improve, even after 10+ times)? want to make sure I haven't borked something

cebulaprim

Mar 7, 2021
By the way Imouto_prpr
Have you encountered a possible bug with improving Sister's mood using compliments (doesn't improve, even after 10+ times)? want to make sure I haven't borked something
Played on MTL'd version of the DLC; I think it's either a bug or an intended feature (that way you can only reach max sister mood with candy). Unless Inusuku changed the % chance it takes for a compliment to be successful?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
By the way Imouto_prpr
Hmm, I don't know about compliments, not an option I've used much (the compliment itself is more of a joke so I don't know how much effect it's supposed to have). I've found that kissing her can improve Onii-chan's mood, though ;) . She tends to perpetually exist in a state of (兄)LOVE though so it's kind of hard to test.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hmm, I don't know about compliments, not an option I've used much (the compliment itself is more of a joke so I don't know how much effect it's supposed to have). I've found that kissing her can improve Onii-chan's mood, though ;) .
fair enough, when I start a new game I usually spam compliments on day 1 to get her to love, then try to keep it there for rest of game.

Btw, send me a message once your own translation of the DLC is done and I'll link it to the OP, been meaning to do that for awhile.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
fair enough, when I start a new game I usually spam compliments on day 1 to get her to love, then try to keep it there for rest of game.

Btw, send me a message once your own translation of the DLC is done and I'll link it to the OP, been meaning to do that for awhile.
Heh, at the start I'll generally just drop some sweets on her and call it a day. But sure, I'll probably have a full (but rough-ish) version of all the DLC stuff out by end of day Tuesday, since I happen to have lots of time again the next couple days. I can let you know or you can just link it whenever, my revisions will be ongoing so there's no real end point in sight.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Heh, at the start I'll generally just drop some sweets on her and call it a day. But sure, I'll probably have a full (but rough-ish) version of all the DLC stuff out by end of day Tuesday, since I happen to have lots of time again the next couple days. I can let you know or you can just link it whenever, my revisions will be ongoing so there's no real end point in sight.
Cool, time until my release is dependant of how long it takes me to play the whole game and edit the translation in areas that are spotty (or in some cases completely re-write it)
so far everything is working, but I haven't reached hot springs yet on my test playthrough.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Cool, time until my release is dependant of how long it takes me to play the whole game and edit the translation in areas that are spotty (or in some cases completely re-write it)
so far everything is working, but I haven't reached hot springs yet on my test playthrough.
Uhh, I'd appreciate if you could report what happens when you get to the Kuma Bear subjugation request. I'm sure you've seen in the script there's a whole event with the Acorn Brigade (or something similar) and it gets referenced in the follow up scenes, but in my current test the event itself never happened. I don't know if Inusuku hasn't actually implemented it yet or if somehow something is wrong with my game/save.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

Complimenting her only works below mood level 7 (I believe Love is at 8), and randomly improves mood by 1 or 2. So if you're at mood level 6 and get 2, you can hit Love, but if you get 1 and hit 7, it won't increase anymore. It stayed the same in both the base game and DLC.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Complimenting her only works below mood level 7 (I believe Love is at 8), and randomly improves mood by 1 or 2. So if you're at mood level 6 and get 2, you can hit Love, but if you get 1 and hit 7, it won't increase anymore. It stayed the same in both the base game and DLC.
Shades just out here hitting that 50% roll for 2 years straight until the DLC.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shades just out here hitting that 50% roll for 2 years straight until the DLC.
hmmm, I don't think so, I pre-DLC versions, could get Love mood pretty easily (hence why I did it day 1 everytime), 4 compliments max (2 each to up a mood, 2 compliments > Good mood > 2 more > Love), this version I'm somewhere around 20+ compliments and no increase, so either really unlucky, or it's been capped at good mood...

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes