shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Godly Brother is a mod. All mods are invalidated by the dlc, including the translation and the aforementioned cheat.

You can still use Cheat Engine but it's a little bit more finicky to use.
There's a chance all mods were invalidated with the base game update.

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
Oh, by the way, did you guys already finished 2 or 3 translations for the hypothetical second DLC coming out? I would like to be able to choose when the DLC comes out (if it does).

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Oh, by the way, did you guys already finished 2 or 3 translations for the hypothetical second DLC coming out? I would like to be able to choose when the DLC comes out (if it does).
Rephrase this. I still don't understand what you're talking about.

lowkey-mikky

Dec 7, 2021
We've already been waiting on this DLC for a year guys, what's a few more days? All TLers are people too who have a life and a schedule, you can't expect it to come out sooner by begging. That said, I get it, I can hardly wait myself, this game is great and I'd like to experience the new DLC without a language barrier lol
How can I put the same gif underneath my posts?

MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
well some stupid idiot ask here if there is translated of the newest released dlc that came out 3 days ago
well there always a idiot on a thread so bear with him
Hi hello I was that idiot who was just curious about the update translation.
I was not asking if there was a translation. I was asking if the DLCs and update will be translated.
Sorry if it was stupid to ask questions in this thread which I was following for so long oh so wise man

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Hi hello I was that idiot who was just curious about the update translation.
I was not asking if there was a translation. I was asking if the DLCs and update will be translated.
Sorry if it was stupid to ask questions in this thread which I was following for so long oh so wise man
If you follow long enough you should know Shade is definitely will translate it for us even without we ask him because he will do it because of his passion. Some people even want to donate him but he refuse as far as I remember. Just be patient and always up-to-date to this discussion.

View attachment 3739885

can people just please... be patient? You'll have the translation once it's done (and tested)

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
Rephrase this. I still don't understand what you're talking about.
I wondered whether someones would take it seriously if I didn't add smilies. It was quick. :LOL:
Just read it literally, it was a joke exaggerating the translation requests.

JSMC

Jul 12, 2018
... and to think some people wanted me to be a party candidate! no, nonono, hell no. (can you imagine the scandal if I did and they dug and found this thread?)
Totally unrelated to the DLC and this release (which your work is fantastic so far, so (y)), I'm curious what they had you running for at the top of the english speaking world (if you think it would out your identity, you don't have to answer, I'm just curious being politically active myself)

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If they have I'm going to be angry they didn't translate the games I wanted translated instead.

Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
Do you use f.lux or windows night light? it does help with eye strain from my experience
Approved.

Use those night-modes since years, had no screenrelated eye-problems since years (y)
(as long as i get enough sleep between the sessions. an eye also needs a bit time for recreation!)

Reactions: torresm

Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
Why can't I go to ci-en or dlsite? Normally I can. But when I go to look now it says "Your connection is not private" now.
As far my knowledge goes at least dlsite has a geoblock for many countrys, maybe your country got locked out these days as well?

If thats the reason a VPN could help.

PS: the reason "connection is not private" could also point to an https-problem or a problem with the security-certificate of the website - possibly anywhere near the response there could be a button to connect to the site anyway ("advanced options"-button with an submenu or something like that)

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Single goon drives are too risky. I need to replicate them properly in case F95 and Sukebei just go poof, so a goon machine is needed.
Clipboard Image.jpg
And I'm sure someone here has an entire goon storage array in a datacenter.

Might update the cheat table later. Changing a single variable is really easy, but I'm not too sure how to handle offset changes.
I know there are scripts that do that, but I have no idea how they work.
Edit: For reference (including my own), TheDarkBladeII's CT (based on truemechasonic's CT) for 1.4.3 tl φ and Kagura is here.

Edit 2: Okay, got it.
If you have Cheat Engine and know how to use it:
  • PROVIDED you have RJ338582 (ILF 1.4.5) as well as RJ01165413 (the DLC) from this thread and can successfully run it,
  • PROVIDED you are already using TheDarkBladeII's CT for the fan translation (and not Kagura's), linked above,
  • PROVIDED you did not rename the unzipped game executable's name,
  • PROVIDED you are not using any translation or mod,
The reference address is now:
Code:
"GamePro.exe"+00DBEED4
instead of:
Code:
"Imouto Fantasy.exe"+00DAD67C
You can hit Ctrl+Alt+Enter on a cheat to replace the pointer reference address for a single cheat, or just find-and-replace the .ct file itself (which is just XML).

This WILL NOT WORK for onii-chan's titles (which were relative to 00DAFE1C, not 00DAD67C, and I have no idea how to get the title values at this point), but should work for all other cheats from the CT.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes