kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
View attachment 3738945
so this mean complete install dlc ?? and i just lost eng trasn :(
It only takes scrolling up to see that the damned thing isn't translated to considerably presentable levels.

That being said, the loss of English text in options is intended and indicative of it working, because the art replaced whatever was in the original game.

If you're not averse to waiting, then just wait until Shades/prpr/BlueFireNick is already done. Why must this point be repeated, or are people just so incapable of reading?

Reactions: namesareweird17

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
1718471861625.png
just notice there gallery when i check i was like. dammmm i just miss a ton of scene look like i need a lot of time to clear it

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 3738945
so this mean complete install dlc ?? and i just lost eng trasn :(
I teach myself a lesson before after I go to PC Centre and one of the guy though that the icon RPGMaker game is the installer for the program for re-program. He opened it infront everyone with LCD screen display and you know the rest. :HideThePain:
Since then I put all my H-games inside folder D: with no desktop icon anymore

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Hard to say that when it's implied she likes you on her sunset scene.

At this point, I'd take a character-centric DLC for each girl. However, I'm not sure if Inusuku can manage to put those out in within a year per girl. They still have some unfinished games too.
I agree with the Kana being left out notion. She's the only one that doesn't get a beach scene despite Kasumi and Yui getting one.

As for the Sister Travel thing, I think I mentioned this eeeeeeearly when this thread was newly hatched. But the two games are not directly connected. The characters share similar names/designs but are not the same. For instance, the blonde big breasted character that looks like an older Imouto is just a childhood friend in Sister Travel and she's been running the inn you use as a base for quite a while.
At most you can say it's a prequel with the innkeeper being the mother of the MC/MH of this game, since the father is an adventuring pervert but that would also mean Kana (sister travel) either ending up being impregnated by someone else or never told Brother and Imouto they are half siblings with her daughter of the same name, Kana. Or fate just so happen that the son met a totally different family that has a similar looking girl named Kana.

Unrelated but I knew Yukari wasn't small breasted but I wasn't expecting her to be that much bigger than Imouto....like damn how the hell did she hide those!?

Playing the game with MTool is legit unplayable. The translations are so incomprehensible and the text is all over the place. It's nice to know, that someone is doing something about it.
That's a skill issue if you think it's unplayable, you're in need of leveling up your comprehension skills. Completely coherent, it is not but it doesn't take much to understand what does what (and the rest is just simple trial and error). Story though.....yeah, gonna need a decipher device for a few....more than a few lines but unplayable it is definitely not.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Unrelated but I knew Yukari wasn't small breasted but I wasn't expecting her to be that much bigger than Imouto....like damn how the hell did she hide those!?
In the onsen? Not at all. あらあら。 Inusuku is a bit inconsistent with chest sizes in general though, lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Where are the ones that ported the game on Mobile.... I really need those heroes... Probably not heroes but GODS!

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes