Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't have proof but I don't think Inusuku was fully committing to making this a prequel to sister travel, more of a rebooting of the sister travel universe if anything. The upcoming Monochrome remake might also properly tie in the bear head ending to Fantasy. Meanwhile Fantasy's ending is probably filling in for not making a seamless Travel remake that doesn't have things like two girls that don't really do much except read ancient tablets and give titjobs. That said...

Thanks to this I don't know how much of what I'm about to talk about is a localization issue, or a issue with a retconned universe having plot holes. For instance, Aidelle aka Imouto's sex scene in explorer implies this either is the first time they've had sex, or it's so uncommon she's resisting instead of loving your lover. Considering she'd force herself on you in fantasy with enough stats, meanwhile in travel you have to go through like half the game before you're able to fuck her. Things just don't line up neatly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also compare how she looks in travel compared to the end of the fantasy DLC

View attachment 3779362

There's also just travel's entire story. Which hints that you're trying to find your sister who made a wish that turned monsters into pretty girls, the two other people who made wishes. The lack of monster girls in fantasy

There's one neat thing about not fucking Kana in the DLC, it lines up pretty well with her sex scenes in Travel.

Good points. I was going to say, I could have sworn someone asked on this thread whether they took places in the same universes, and the general consensus being probably not.

And to add to those points, I'm pretty sure the party by the end of this game is massively stronger than the starting party in Sister Travel, who's struggling to fend off boars, let alone seals, at the start. It would be hardly befitting of a party that's strong enough to defeat veteran adventurers in a regional tournament, let alone become champions.

Evotheosis

Jun 16, 2024
Here's Inusuku's ingame update notes:
■ Game
・Addition to Main Scenario

■ System
・Added an Album Mode to the reading menu

■ Additional Events
・Added Album Event
・Added sexual harassment options for sister
・Added kitchen sex
・Added toilet sex
・Added weekend sex
・Added eating out masturbation
・Added beach ecchi events
・Added the blowjob position to the late-night portion
・Added wet dream scenes for each character
・Added event scenes for Kana
・Added event scenes for Yui
・Added event scenes for Kasumi
・Added event scenes for Yukari

■ Other
・Added about 100 SD images
・The maximum cap for stats has been raised to 600
・Other balance adjustments, typo fixes, etc.
So there's actually no album mode on base game? Damn i thought its because I'm playing on Android

nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
does the book sale happen during weekend or weekdays? i already on beach event but no Kasumi. Already got other Kasumi event like first meeting and rescue event. Just the book sale event not occur..

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
I don't have proof but I don't think Inusuku was fully committing to making this a prequel to sister travel, more of a rebooting of the sister travel universe if anything. The upcoming Monochrome remake might also properly tie in the bear head ending to Fantasy. Meanwhile Fantasy's ending is probably filling in for not making a seamless Travel remake that doesn't have things like two girls that don't really do much except read ancient tablets and give titjobs. That said...

Thanks to this I don't know how much of what I'm about to talk about is a localization issue, or a issue with a retconned universe having plot holes. For instance, Aidelle aka Imouto's sex scene in explorer implies this either is the first time they've had sex, or it's so uncommon she's resisting instead of loving your lover. Considering she'd force herself on you in fantasy with enough stats, meanwhile in travel you have to go through like half the game before you're able to fuck her. Things just don't line up neatly.

You can also compare how she looks in travel compared to the end of the fantasy DLC

View attachment 3779362

There's also just travel's entire story. Which hints that you're trying to find your sister who made a wish that turned monsters into pretty girls, the two other people who made wishes. The lack of monster girls in fantasy

There's one neat thing about not fucking Kana in the DLC, it lines up pretty well with her sex scenes in Travel.

Not unusual for Indie devs to rework titles. Pronant Symphony was a reimagining of Pronant Story, with better art by Tefun and some more actual game mechanics that actually make it a good RPG.

It's possible he'll end up remaking Sister Travel and perhaps tie it together with Sister Explorer.

Reactions: leastdevotee

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022

The only issue is that when I open the exe of the game it keeps showing a blackscreen thats why its not full screen and the method to remove the blackscreen is dragging the window below then pressing the file manager and dragging the game window up again so that the blackscreen will be left below there.

FPS is quite high on my first settings I only keep getting 8-15 FPS now it goes thru 300-500+ FPS. Dunno why the fps counter show it like that.
Thanks... Is that the setup... How do I install the game inside the Winlator?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Im utterly confused by the information we got after DLC released.
Which Link Should I download the game (base + DLC Latest)
7f141dbb57acddacdd7b994ae7e9ed76.jpg
Wow.. this game is now 2 years.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
It's a blank steam page, no date commitment. You're likely still months away.
If they really wanted to they could probably get it out in a month, TL took me about 70-80 hours, so between that and testing it'd be doable. Whether they actually intend to push an aggressive timeline like that is up to them, though.

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes