Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Done with DLC and went on the post-game credits. It was a great addition that certainly took a while to complete into the credits scene. However, strangely enough I didn't get some imouto scenes whatsoever over the span of 170 days like Toilet and Imouto cooking scenes.

What's supposed to be the triggers for these two? I already gotten up to 800 interest and still no random triggers even with cheated max lust on both imouto and onii-chan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Done with DLC and went on the post-game credits. It was a great addition that certainly took a while to complete into the credits scene. However, strangely enough I didn't get some imouto scenes whatsoever over the span of 170 days like Toilet and Imouto cooking scenes.

What's supposed to be the triggers for these two? I already gotten up to 800 interest and still no random triggers even with cheated max lust on both imouto and onii-chan.
For the kitchen event come back from the guild with 60-100 lust select sisters cooking and you should see 2 options first is too do it and second is to leave, for the toilet event you need to catch imouto peeing for the first time and click i want to see you do it or what ever and then do it again this time you can eat her out then you will have an option for a blow or go under stairs.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Rylino

Sep 28, 2019
Im Aware of the FAQ, but im hoping someone could help me out... i lost my save since the last time i booted this game up (accidentally deleted it while clearing out space)
I was right around the end before the DLC, even if you have one DURING the DLC Id be super grateful

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Im Aware of the FAQ, but im hoping someone could help me out... i lost my save since the last time i booted this game up (accidentally deleted it while clearing out space)
I was right around the end before the DLC, even if you have one DURING the DLC Id be super grateful
Be man and man up, if you like the game start over. If you don't feel anything about this game and just want to to quick fap on the DLC i can recommend CE as in Cheat Engine you can find an updated CE table here and then you can fast forward too what you want.

Reactions: leastdevotee

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
question, what's even the DLC content exactly? Bless anyone who can make a small list about it.
Here's Inusuku's ingame update notes:
■ Game
・Addition to Main Scenario

■ System
・Added an Album Mode to the reading menu

■ Additional Events
・Added Album Event
・Added sexual harassment options for sister
・Added kitchen sex
・Added toilet sex
・Added weekend sex
・Added eating out masturbation
・Added beach ecchi events
・Added the blowjob position to the late-night portion
・Added wet dream scenes for each character
・Added event scenes for Kana
・Added event scenes for Yui
・Added event scenes for Kasumi
・Added event scenes for Yukari

■ Other
・Added about 100 SD images
・The maximum cap for stats has been raised to 600
・Other balance adjustments, typo fixes, etc.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I've started it up and am disappointed that the story from this game isn't referenced. It doesn't even feel like the same characters anymore.
I don't understand if Sister Travel is in color because this is black and white if they are from the same universe?
But they're not the same characters. I don't know what kind of references you were expecting, but Sister Travel came out years before this one.
I don't have proof but I don't think Inusuku was fully committing to making this a prequel to sister travel, more of a rebooting of the sister travel universe if anything. The upcoming Monochrome remake might also properly tie in the bear head ending to Fantasy. Meanwhile Fantasy's ending is probably filling in for not making a seamless Travel remake that doesn't have things like two girls that don't really do much except read ancient tablets and give titjobs. That said...

I just now discovered that Sister Travel's characters don't actually have names in the japanese version. Their names are just "word relating to their job" + girl. Kodachi is Sword Girl. Medina is Medic Girl. Aidelle is Support Girl... Was thinking how weird some names were and why would Kana change her name, turns out it's localization's fault again. Wonder if Kagura will update that, now that we know they have actual names.

Thanks to this I don't know how much of what I'm about to talk about is a localization issue, or a issue with a retconned universe having plot holes. For instance, Aidelle aka Imouto's sex scene in explorer implies this either is the first time they've had sex, or it's so uncommon she's resisting instead of loving your lover. Considering she'd force herself on you in fantasy with enough stats, meanwhile in travel you have to go through like half the game before you're able to fuck her. Things just don't line up neatly.

You can also compare how she looks in travel compared to the end of the fantasy DLC

ScreenShot_2024_0629_07_06_09.png

From my version (absolutely spoilers do not view if you want to play the game first).
There's also just travel's entire story. Which hints that you're trying to find your sister who made a wish that turned monsters into pretty girls, the two other people who made wishes. The lack of monster girls in fantasy

There's one neat thing about not fucking Kana in the DLC, it lines up pretty well with her sex scenes in Travel.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I've been trying to search for a fix to no avail, All text seems to have disappeared on my end?
View attachment 3780447
Someone reported this on my thread as well, you could try running the game with locale emulator for Japanese locale. Most people don't seem to need to do this but for the one who I've seen bring it up, doing so fixed the issue.

Apr 10, 2018
Someone reported this on my thread as well, you could try running the game with locale emulator for Japanese locale. Most people don't seem to need to do this but for the one who I've seen bring it up, doing so fixed the issue.
Thank you so much for this! I changed my system locale from the control panel and it's all back. Time to no life the next few hours.
So that's how.gif

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
this is too fast to be true.
I think the answer is the most oblivious one.
It is money.
Inusuku game sold a lot on Steam!
So it makes sense to release DLC asap.
It is win win for all parties involved.
Inusuku gets money + reputation in EN regions (and CN).
Kagura gets money.
Since Inusuku understand that his games sells in EN too, he will continue to make games and release them on Steam.
And that is good for all of us.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
The cooking one needs onii-chan at lust near 100 while imouto needs her to be around 70 and made her cook. Imouto needs to be satisfied in the previous day (in the bath since is way easier to trigger than the toilet one) then raise her lust before sleeping so she won't assault onii-chan in the morning.

The toilet variations I found are when she is peeing or masturbating and whether onii-chan enteres right away or after peeping.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes