Zaresta

Jun 19, 2020
Hi guys,

Yes, as Imouto_prpr mentions, it would work well for all the base content, I am going to correct this problem with the Stand images of the girls from the dlc guild today when I get home.

I also plan to release a base content update + DLC, but since Mello confirmed to us that he is working on a decensorship, I am waiting for it to be released to update the mod with the uncensored images.

So if you are interested you can keep an eye on the color mod thread, I also share some progress every week.
In that case i will likely wait for both of those updates to play them all at once again

Thank you for the response

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
Anyone know how to make the game a full screen? I just re-download it everything and I don't remember if I needed a Mod for it but there's nothing at the front page.

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
The old one might work? I've had it reported on my thread that it works on my version, so if it survived what I've done with the game, it probably works on this one, too.
Old tables are not compatible far as I could tell. I have to learn how to point and save to memory addresses so I don't keep making a new table every time I play.

Canariaa

Jun 9, 2022
Can someone send me these 2 file, i just dont want to redonwload the game, im afraid that when i redownload it, the corrup file is the same file corrupt
1719553667610.png

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
for some reason my windows defender is saying that there is a threat in the downloaded file (Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml)...
Is it a false positive?

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
is the new DLC version compatible with mods ? i installed the mod in the latest version and i see that i missing "hug" action ? tks u .
Edit : now checking it again i think there are missing fews more than just action . and i installed mod 1.5.9 the latest mod i found so far .

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
is the new DLC version compatible with mods ? i installed the mod in the latest version and i see that i missing "hug" action ? tks u .
Edit : now checking it again i think there are missing fews more than just action . and i installed mod 1.5.9 the latest mod i found so far .
I don't think it's compatible yet, if you're asking about FFFox mod.

Reactions: SargonSmith

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
I finally made Winlator work with this game with a Mediatek Dimensity 9200+ device and Im now excited for the DLC release you guys will do :PogChamp:

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes