Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This game has a sequel called Sister Travel (a self contained story that can be enjoyed without playing this one). The post ending scene is about him travelling together with imouto and Kana to new lands. That room is probably the inn room where the party is staying at.

If you check the stats you can see that Kasumi and Yui are gone but there is a girl named Ayumi, she is the new healer of the party since Yui and Kasumi didn't go with them. You can also check imouto's new body in the panties section, she now has short hair (she cut her silver hair once the blonde part reached her shoulder) and is bigger.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I missed a few scenes in the album. I am lacking:

Imouto: Last 2 scenes.
Kana: Penultimate scene.
Kasumi: The last 2 scenes before the final one.
Yukari: The last 2 scenes before the final one.

I also missed 3 Kasumi's scenes that gives skills. The one that gives +5 turns, the one that gives a chance of starting with extra AP and the one that raises the chances of skill activation after turn 4.
I have to wonder though, in Sister Explorer I took Alice with me. (final boss)
So if she ain't in there at the start of Sister Travel, imma mald.

I just finished and saw almost every scene
the DLC is cool, it's just a shame that most of the sexual content is wet dreams, it almost seems like a joke, what would it have cost the creator to make real scenes ?
I hope modders add things like BlueFireNick does with FFFox Mod
thanks to Shadesishere for the translation
I'm sorry, what?
The DLC scenes are STILL wet dreams? There goes my interest.

"My ruined is day and my immeasurable is disappointment."

Last edited:
Reactions: XZIZ

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
After quitting the process stays active (GamePro.exe).
Is this only me?
Hmm, I haven't tried Shades's version but taking a look apparently I had 4 lingering instances of GamePro.exe (who knows which ones, I've been testing like 4 versions lol). It doesn't look like it gets stuck every time but sometimes maybe? Probably just WolfRPG things.

Reactions: leastdevotee

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Ouch dude. I found it quite easily when I searched, my mistake was making the assumption it wasn't here as it wasn't linked in the "other games" on the main page of this game. I've started it up and am disappointed that the story from this game isn't referenced. It doesn't even feel like the same characters anymore.
But they're not the same characters. I don't know what kind of references you were expecting, but Sister Travel came out years before this one.

omimon

Feb 10, 2018
Is it possible to go back to the 'hotel' after you click "Return to those days"? I want to look at the post-credit Imouto design and what other changes.

If not can someone post screenshots?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Is it possible to go back to the 'hotel' after you click "Return to those days"? I want to look at the post-credit Imouto design and what other changes.

If not can someone post screenshots?
From my version (absolutely spoilers do not view if you want to play the game first).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aakantor

May 20, 2024
From my version (absolutely spoilers do not view if you want to play the game first).
1719517259711.png

Sadly, we won't know how the story continues until maybe 2026? or better said until the creator decides to continue it.

Something sad left us with that open ending to cause hype

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LivingWithSisterMonochromeFantasy-2.0DLC
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
I just now discovered that Sister Travel's characters don't actually have names in the japanese version. Their names are just "word relating to their job" + girl. Kodachi is Sword Girl. Medina is Medic Girl. Aidelle is Support Girl... Was thinking how weird some names were and why would Kana change her name, turns out it's localization's fault again. Wonder if Kagura will update that, now that we know they have actual names.

wait the dlc isn't out yet from kagura, how is there a download with the dlc?
Clearly there is a time traveler in this forum sharing their blessings from the future. Personally, I'm waiting for them to share Sister Explorer from 20XX.

DLC is out on dlsite in Japanese, Kagura still needs to translate it

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Will the color mod still work with the newest update? or any of the mods previously advertised?
Color mod should mostly work except that the character standing sprite graphics for your guildmates will need to be updated or they'll be bugged when displayed. You could either replace them with the base DLC versions or edit the images to match the DLC format.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Will the color mod still work with the newest update? or any of the mods previously advertised?
Color mod should mostly work except that the character standing sprite graphics for your guildmates will need to be updated or they'll be bugged when displayed. You could either replace them with the base DLC versions or edit the images to match the DLC format.
Hi guys,

Yes, as Imouto_prpr mentions, it would work well for all the base content, I am going to correct this problem with the Stand images of the girls from the dlc guild today when I get home.

I also plan to release a base content update + DLC, but since Mello confirmed to us that he is working on a decensorship, I am waiting for it to be released to update the mod with the uncensored images.

So if you are interested you can keep an eye on the color mod thread, I also share some progress every week.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
In my haste to get the translation out... I derped on clean-up and lost a chunk of it and some rewritten sections.
hence why once I've been to my meeting tonight, I'll be sat down to fix it (again) and also try to wrangle some other issues
Oh so it is just mistake. I was afraid that it was intentional censor i am relieved

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes