torresm

Apr 5, 2020
pointless to buy Dlsite version LMAO if uncen ver release that early, feel sorry for Japanese
It took them about 8 months to release the base game after announcing it, and they had been working on it for several months prior to the announcement.
All I'm saying is don't hold your breath for too long.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Possible spoilers for my question below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was there any explanation to this? Or am I just over thinking it and more may be added later.
This game has a sequel called Sister Travel (a self contained story that can be enjoyed without playing this one). The post ending scene is about him travelling together with imouto and Kana to new lands. That room is probably the inn room where the party is staying at.

If you check the stats you can see that Kasumi and Yui are gone but there is a girl named Ayumi, she is the new healer of the party since Yui and Kasumi didn't go with them. You can also check imouto's new body in the panties section, she now has short hair (she cut her silver hair once the blonde part reached her shoulder) and is bigger.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I missed a few scenes in the album. I am lacking:

Imouto: Last 2 scenes.
Kana: Penultimate scene.
Kasumi: The last 2 scenes before the final one.
Yukari: The last 2 scenes before the final one.

I also missed 3 Kasumi's scenes that gives skills. The one that gives +5 turns, the one that gives a chance of starting with extra AP and the one that raises the chances of skill activation after turn 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

Daedo

May 17, 2019
I just finished and saw almost every scene
the DLC is cool, it's just a shame that most of the sexual content is wet dreams, it almost seems like a joke, what would it have cost the creator to make real scenes ?
I hope modders add things like BlueFireNick does with FFFox Mod
thanks to Shadesishere for the translation

Reactions: Kod2222

aakantor

May 20, 2024
This game has a sequel called Sister Travel (a self contained story that can be enjoyed without playing this one). The post ending scene is about him travelling together with imouto and Kana to new lands. That room is probably the inn room where the party is staying at.

If you check the stats you can see that Kasumi and Yui are gone but there is a girl named Ayumi, she is the new healer of the party since Yui and Kasumi didn't go with them. You can also check imouto's new body in the panties section, she now has short hair (she cut her silver hair once the blonde part reached her shoulder) and is bigger.

I also missed 3 Kasumi's scenes that gives skills. The one that gives +5 turns, the one that gives a chance of starting with extra AP and the one that raises the chances of skill activation after turn 4.
Wow, you're right, I finished the DLC and I didn't pay attention to that, he cut his hair.

1719505967461.png

Mongrel21875

Jun 27, 2024

Ah, thank you very much for your reply. I saw Sister Travel on DL Site and have it book marked for further review. I didn't realize it's a direct sequel to this one! I'm so very happy Imouto didn't just die off screen with Onii-Chan just being left by himself to wallow in his sorrows LOL.

I am going to assume that Sister Travel not on here for being in violation of one of the site rules.

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes