aakantor

May 20, 2024
This game has a sequel called Sister Travel (a self contained story that can be enjoyed without playing this one). The post ending scene is about him travelling together with imouto and Kana to new lands. That room is probably the inn room where the party is staying at.

If you check the stats you can see that Kasumi and Yui are gone but there is a girl named Ayumi, she is the new healer of the party since Yui and Kasumi didn't go with them. You can also check imouto's new body in the panties section, she now has short hair (she cut her silver hair once the blonde part reached her shoulder) and is bigger.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I missed a few scenes in the album. I am lacking:

Imouto: Last 2 scenes.
Kana: Penultimate scene.
Kasumi: The last 2 scenes before the final one.
Yukari: The last 2 scenes before the final one.

I also missed 3 Kasumi's scenes that gives skills. The one that gives +5 turns, the one that gives a chance of starting with extra AP and the one that raises the chances of skill activation after turn 4.
So this would leave it open to a new sequel to the life of the brother and the imouto in the new lands?

Damn, well since the creator's next work will be the remake and then the new sister travel game, I imagine that in the latter there will be nods to fantasy imouto... simply epic.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Possible spoilers for my question below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was there any explanation to this? Or am I just over thinking it and more may be added later.
Happy to tell you that this interpretation is completely off and it is not nearly so sad at all.
EDIT: Oh dang there was a whole page of replies I didn't see before posting this :KEK:
Ah well.

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
I just finished and saw almost every scene
the DLC is cool, it's just a shame that most of the sexual content is wet dreams, it almost seems like a joke, what would it have cost the creator to make real scenes ?
I hope modders add things like BlueFireNick does with FFFox Mod
thanks to Shadesishere for the translation
it will cost inusuku a lot of time and money to make it like 5 years mininum or more (if inusuku did not get burnout making it)
and it will cost the game to be price at 4 or 5x of the game(so like 100 bucks)

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
So this would leave it open to a new sequel to the life of the brother and the imouto in the new lands?

Damn, well since the creator's next work will be the remake and then the new sister travel game, I imagine that in the latter there will be nods to fantasy imouto... simply epic.
Sadly, Sister Travel doesn't have many sex scenes with imouto, I remember only one with her. That game is more about adventuriing than imouto seikatsu. He treats all his party members as his imouto though.

Mongrel21875

Jun 27, 2024
Happy to tell you that this interpretation is completely off and it is not nearly so sad at all.
EDIT: Oh dang there was a whole page of replies I didn't see before posting this :KEK:
Ah well.
No worries my man. Regardless of the other replies I want to tell you and everyone else that I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to tell me that the sad ending I imagined is not real / not what is actually happening (in the context of the game / story).

Edit: How sad is it that out of all the games my steam library and the thousands of dollars and hours spent playing them over the years, one of the few that actually makes me feel something is an NSFW work about a guy and his sister?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Edit: How sad is it that out of all the games my steam library and the thousands of dollars and hours spent playing them over the years, one of the few that actually makes me feel something is an NSFW work about a guy and his sister?
Hey, all the top anime dramas of 200X were based on eroge, as far as I'm concerned this is just how it works;) Really though, stories with a primary focus on making you love their characters (in every way) do lend themselves to a lot of emotional attachment.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Ah, thank you very much for your reply. I saw Sister Travel on DL Site and have it book marked for further review. I didn't realize it's a direct sequel to this one! I'm so very happy Imouto didn't just die off screen with Onii-Chan just being left by himself to wallow in his sorrows LOL.

I am going to assume that Sister Travel not on here for being in violation of one of the site rules.
Nah you're just bad at searching.

Be prepared, you're going back to keyboard controls to play it. And at some point, sleep in your bed via going to your room during the day / visit Aidelle during the day in her room. You'll make sexual progress with the other girls sorta predictably but hers was a mystery for the longest time.

Mongrel21875

Jun 27, 2024
Hey, all the top anime dramas of 200X were based on eroge, as far as I'm concerned this is just how it works;) Really though, stories with a primary focus on making you love their characters (in every way) do lend themselves to a lot of emotional attachment.
Well you make good points there.

Be prepared, you're going back to keyboard controls to play it. And at some point, sleep in your bed via going to your room during the day / visit Aidelle during the day in her room. You'll make sexual progress with the other girls sorta predictably but hers was a mystery for the longest time.
Ouch dude. I found it quite easily when I searched, my mistake was making the assumption it wasn't here as it wasn't linked in the "other games" on the main page of this game. I've started it up and am disappointed that the story from this game isn't referenced. It doesn't even feel like the same characters anymore.

aakantor

May 20, 2024

I don't understand if Sister Travel is in color because this is black and white if they are from the same universe?

I was looking at the images of the other game and damn the creator makes very good color images, I guess making the images in black and white is easier?

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
This game has a sequel called Sister Travel (a self contained story that can be enjoyed without playing this one). The post ending scene is about him travelling together with imouto and Kana to new lands. That room is probably the inn room where the party is staying at.

If you check the stats you can see that Kasumi and Yui are gone but there is a girl named Ayumi, she is the new healer of the party since Yui and Kasumi didn't go with them. You can also check imouto's new body in the panties section, she now has short hair (she cut her silver hair once the blonde part reached her shoulder) and is bigger.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I missed a few scenes in the album. I am lacking:

Imouto: Last 2 scenes.
Kana: Penultimate scene.
Kasumi: The last 2 scenes before the final one.
Yukari: The last 2 scenes before the final one.

I also missed 3 Kasumi's scenes that gives skills. The one that gives +5 turns, the one that gives a chance of starting with extra AP and the one that raises the chances of skill activation after turn 4.
There is more games? I didn't know this, thx for the info

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes