Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hope everyone enjoys, please report issues, bugs, spelling mistakes, any jap text etc etc
except the following :
Play statistics screen (yes, I know I forgot it again... for the...4th update in a row... so it's just the old translation gobbledegook)
Japanese text in status screen when in the end of DLC content (I need to edit the image, I honestly thought it was an unused asset... like the new buttons that aren't used anywhere)
Kasumi scene background issue (an Inusuku issue)

now...

1a9401ba-c8f5-4f1b-a715-b48b19a236f7_text.gif

Zboubichon

Mar 17, 2022
:coffee: THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR GAME VERSION 1.1.3 AND v0.2 ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SHADEISHERE
(UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION)

A google spreadsheets table for the starting choices and titles

If there are any mistakes please do tell me.
Nvm im just dumb, it's doesn't add counterattack skill mb

BTW Ty for ur work Shades !!

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hope everyone enjoys, please report issues, bugs, spelling mistakes, any jap text etc etc
except the following :
Play statistics screen (yes, I know I forgot it again... for the...4th update in a row... so it's just the old translation gobbledegook)
Japanese text in status screen when in the end of DLC content (I need to edit the image, I honestly thought it was an unused asset... like the new buttons that aren't used anywhere)

now...

View attachment 3773888
Oh i did enjoy and i am enjoying right now thanks.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Finally took the time to look into adding a QoL feature I'd been thinking about a while back, and managed to rig something up that seems functional, if a bit simple.

So in short, my version of the game now has basic WASD controls on the Midnight Play screen :KEK:
(WASD to move the cursor, Z/Q left click, X/E right click)

Last edited:

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Finally took the time to look into adding a QoL feature I'd been thinking about a while back, and managed to rig something up that seems functional, if a bit simple.

So in short, my version of the game now has basic WASD controls on the Midnight Play screen :KEK:
KBM is good in principle, but games with mouse-only controls can be played with only one hand.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So, I was streaming the translation to some friends... and I discovered that I may have... accidentally undid part of the translation clean-up process in my haste to get it out... which is basically where I play it in game and make sure everything is working fine and the translation is "cleaned-up" (meaning I go over and make sure it says "Onii-chan" and not "brother", and that translation mishaps are sorted and generally make sense and everything is in it's proper place etc etc)

so yeah, will probably have to fix that soon (like next 24-48 hours soon)

should still be 100% playable, but I'll get to work on it once I've had some sleep.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Time for post #12,064 with a DLC FAQ. The usual questions are starting to show up.

DLC where?
1.45 base game and DLC here (2.00).
DLC update (2.01) here.

DLC how?
Extract the 1.45 base game, and then overwrite the files in there with the DLC files.

DLC what?
The DLC updates the base game to version 2.00/2.01, and adds:
  • new story content after the base game, and after the hot springs monkey attack,
  • new wet dreams for the imouto and 4 guild members, which are still randomly selected (Imouto: 2, Kana: 1, Yui: 1, Kasumi: 1,Yukari: 3),
  • new H events with the imouto in the house (a toilet scene - previously a FFFox mod addition - with two variations, a masturbation scene, kitchen sex, and a couple others),
  • new H events at the beach (with the imouto, Kasumi and Yui - need to finish the relevant DLC story parts first),
  • as far as the guild members go, only Kasumi has a proper story H scene. The others are relegated to wet dreams. Yui technically gets a scene during the story, but you can only view it in the album after finishing the DLC. All four get a new random bath event at the end of the day (same as the shower event).

DLC when?
Now. Well, since Jun 12, really.

I get a GuruGuruSMF4.dll and a "Cannot find the following files" error!
You... just tried to run the DLC as a standalone game.
I'm not sure why you did that, but that is not how it works. Please refer to DLC how? above.

How to access the post-game content?
Finish the game, duh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLC translation where?
Work is ongoing.
Two translations are being made - one by Shadesishere (the OP), one by Imouto_prpr.
Both are in the QA/testing stage.
Imouto_prpr's translation has its own thread and provisional WIP releases, if you can't wait for a polished pass.
Things are evolving very quickly, so put a pin on that and check recent posts in this thread for yourself. The OP will most likely be updated with Shadesishere's translation once it's complete.

DLC Uncensor where?
mello.second is working on it, and will take some time after the translation releases. Keep an eye on the thread. (more info)

DLC FFFox Mod where?
BlueFireNick is working on it. Status updates are posted in the mod's own thread.

DLC Cheat Table where?
Here.

Android?
Not for now, depends on how easy it is to port.

Old mods compatible?
Depends on the mod. Stuff like Daseson's color mod might be, script mods are likely not.

Old saves compatible?
If you had a save on slot 1, it will be deleted on the next auto-save. Please load it and save it on another slot.

If you don't come from a Kagura/Steam save, 1.4 JP saves seem to be compatible (including ones with the FFFox mod and a translation), or at least I haven't encountered a crash with them. I even got jumpscared with the post-game main menu theme.

If you come from a Kagura/Steam save, you can either:
These options seem to work but neither has been tested with all game events, so I'd still recommend starting from a new save just in case.

100%/NG+ saves where?
I didn't see a 100% all-memories-unlocked save as of yet. You have the game's RNG to thank for that.
If you want to start a new game with some help (without using Cheat Engine), Seiryuu shared his NG+ Hard Mode day 2 Remodeled Genius/Peerless Onii-chan to prepare for the DLC.

General game FAQ?
General game FAQ.
How do I not get the Farmer bad end?
How do I get all sex skills?
How do I get money?
How do I get (insert skill, scene or event here)?
And so on.

EDIT 1 (2024-06-20): Added Kagura save swap info and error info
EDIT 2 (2024-06-20): Added NG+ save
EDIT 3 (2024-06-20): Updated the mysterious SC1.jpg error.
EDIT 4 (2024-06-20): Found the mysterious SC1.jpg error's origin.
EDIT 5 (2024-06-22): Updated DLC content and removed the obsolete SC1.jpg bug, updated save info.
EDIT 6 (2024-06-23): Updated decensor information.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to ask, will the creator keep adding new DLC's or is this its final complete form...? if not, i dont want to play this yet due to those save compatibility issues that forces me to play from the start...XD thanks in advance!

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Just wanted to ask, will the creator keep adding new DLC's or is this its final complete form...? if not, i dont want to play this yet due to those save compatibility issues that forces me to play from the start...XD thanks in advance!
1) This is probably it for now, wouldn't worry about it (not for like, years anyways).
2) Save compatibility should not be an issue. Saves based on the Japanese version like Shades's older release (or base JP saves) should have no issues, old FFFox Mod saves may have some compatibility issues but only one fairly significant issue in my testing (in my version I implemented a fix for it, probably). If coming from a Kagura save, I made a compatibility patch that should make my version compatible (not sure if it would work on Shades's or just break the game... actually not even sure about mine, but no one has reported it not working yet).

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
except the following :

now...

View attachment 3773888
Congrats on the release!

Evotheosis

Jun 16, 2024
Translations and Daseson's colored version on mobile are incomplete yes. Compared to where the modded versions are at for windows at least. I can't post a link since I only have two comments, but the mod page link is on the first page of this thread. Daseson has been working hard coloring the majority of what was missing already. A lot of the combat dialogue is still in Japanese, and portions of the HUD in the main gameplay aren't translated either. It's not unplayable, so I'm still thankful for what we got. But a lot of people are still missing out.
So only TL and color left, but content is complete is what you're saying?

Papitepi

Jun 13, 2023
Can anyone help with the sounds and music? I just don't have them either in the DLS version or in the old version. In config it is on, in life-monochrome it is.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes