gialice

Jun 13, 2018
Currently playing new game + with DLC, there some typo here and there, the text out of box (In the Pantsu section), and for some reason when you kiss Imouto while having night activity, she only say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not sure if that is correct translation or not.

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
what is the meaning of this error? i just played normally, closed the game, opened config exe, set it to full screen and now i cant start the game :cry:
Screenshot 2024-06-28 153213.png

Edit: nvm it works.. didn't saw the second window lol

Last edited:

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
Tell me your experience. What winlator too and how smooth the game is

The only issue is that when I open the exe of the game it keeps showing a blackscreen thats why its not full screen and the method to remove the blackscreen is dragging the window below then pressing the file manager and dragging the game window up again so that the blackscreen will be left below there.

FPS is quite high on my first settings I only keep getting 8-15 FPS now it goes thru 300-500+ FPS. Dunno why the fps counter show it like that.

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Is someone ever played it on winlator? Im still sketchy about using it... I havent use that sort of emulator
I've heard it's great on handhelds like the ROG Ally but trying it on my phone it runs perfectly fine but it's all just way too clunky to be in any way enjoyable.

addarch

Jun 6, 2024

FPS drop is quite drastic comparing to the DLC one I also use the English.wolf included on the package and Im still getting about 15-30FPS

I just started on this one so I will see it later if Winlator will crash eventually due to how heavy it is. I just wish this one can have like Godly Brother for further testing.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

Yes, as Imouto_prpr mentions, it would work well for all the base content, I am going to correct this problem with the Stand images of the girls from the dlc guild today when I get home.

I also plan to release a base content update + DLC, but since Mello confirmed to us that he is working on a decensorship, I am waiting for it to be released to update the mod with the uncensored images.

So if you are interested you can keep an eye on the color mod thread, I also share some progress every week.
you das mello, akapp and blue are doing god's work, thanks you so much !
Can't wait to see your mod updated das !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

BadProfessional

Oct 30, 2018
Done with DLC and went on the post-game credits. It was a great addition that certainly took a while to complete into the credits scene. However, strangely enough I didn't get some imouto scenes whatsoever over the span of 170 days like Toilet and Imouto cooking scenes.

What's supposed to be the triggers for these two? I already gotten up to 800 interest and still no random triggers even with cheated max lust on both imouto and onii-chan.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes