Dec 5, 2019
Do you get anything after you complete Super Great Adventure while the sister is still a virgin?

I completed it but the sister is a non-virgin so the unicorn attacked, and I got nothing.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Not unusual for Indie devs to rework titles. Pronant Symphony was a reimagining of Pronant Story, with better art by Tefun and some more actual game mechanics that actually make it a good RPG.

It's possible he'll end up remaking Sister Travel and perhaps tie it together with Sister Explorer.
I don't think he has time. He'll properly link Monochrome to fantasy via the Boar Head, then go onto Sister Travel which might have a more extensive history to it.

I should really try the demo and see where it's story is at

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right, now that the UK is in election week, and we are still currently running ourselves ragged helping out, I figured I should sit down and type what I currently have planned.

starting on the 5th of July (the 4th being the election), I intend to sit down and do a complete overhaul of the translation, updating to the most current version (currently that would be the bugfix that Inusuku released, but if a new one drops before then, I will use that)

My current biggest bugbear with the newest version of translation is that I stupidly managed to lose so much of the data I worked on in the last day before I uploaded that version, not realising until later that night when I was streaming it to some friends that something had gone wrong.

so that will be my highest priority to fix, and then I intend to go back over the oldest sections of the translation (the parts that have been transferred over multiple time) and get those up to a better standard.

there's also other sections that I know need doing, and once there's less pressure on my time per day, I'll be able to really tackle those, and hopefully deliver the translation that everyone here deserves. This won't be a quick thing, and will probably take me a fair bit of time, so all I can ask is for a bit of patience while I wrangle this into shape. I won't be throwing myself into "crunch mode", but rather taking my time to insure quality, which will probably just be an hour or so a day, working on improving things.

either way, I want to give my thanks to everyone here who has offered their words of support ever since I took on this project waay way back to that strange time when the original demo dropped, and I decided, with no clue and zero skills, to experiment and see if I could get into the games files and start changing things... hard to believe that was all the way back in December 2021... what a couple of years it's been eh?

Once this translation finally hits the fabled "Translation Version Ω" ... well, I have no idea what then, maybe I'll be looking at the Monochrome Remake, maybe not, really depends on if more skilled people (I'm looking at you Imouto_prpr, I personally think you've done amazing work with your "weebier" version) take on the task or not.

Because really... are we going to wait a year or two for Kagura Games to do it?

Untitled.jpg

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Right, now that the UK is in election week, and we are still currently running ourselves ragged helping out, I figured I should sit down and type what I currently have planned.

starting on the 5th of July (the 4th being the election), I intend to sit down and do a complete overhaul of the translation, updating to the most current version (currently that would be the bugfix that Inusuku released, but if a new one drops before then, I will use that)

My current biggest bugbear with the newest version of translation is that I stupidly managed to lose so much of the data I worked on in the last day before I uploaded that version, not realising until later that night when I was streaming it to some friends that something had gone wrong.

so that will be my highest priority to fix, and then I intend to go back over the oldest sections of the translation (the parts that have been transferred over multiple time) and get those up to a better standard.

there's also other sections that I know need doing, and once there's less pressure on my time per day, I'll be able to really tackle those, and hopefully deliver the translation that everyone here deserves. This won't be a quick thing, and will probably take me a fair bit of time, so all I can ask is for a bit of patience while I wrangle this into shape. I won't be throwing myself into "crunch mode", but rather taking my time to insure quality, which will probably just be an hour or so a day, working on improving things.

either way, I want to give my thanks to everyone here who has offered their words of support ever since I took on this project waay way back to that strange time when the original demo dropped, and I decided, with no clue and zero skills, to experiment and see if I could get into the games files and start changing things... hard to believe that was all the way back in December 2021... what a couple of years it's been eh?

Once this translation finally hits the fabled "Translation Version Ω" ... well, I have no idea what then, maybe I'll be looking at the Monochrome Remake, maybe not, really depends on if more skilled people (I'm looking at you Imouto_prpr, I personally think you've done amazing work with your "weebier" version) take on the task or not.

Because really... are we going to wait a year or two for Kagura Games to do it?

View attachment 3783926
Godspeed sir, I hope you can at least feel satisfied having helped bring this game to so many people who otherwise might never have found and enjoyed it. Fan translation is indeed a labor of love, and the skillset for a lot of it is something that is developed with time and effort (and luck). If it weren't for your efforts, as well as those of Nick, akapp, Daseson, our god-hero mello.second, and everyone else who has put their time and passion into the game (including everyone who continues to help find and report errors in my version, seriously helps so much!), people wouldn't be able to enjoy the game as they can now. Heck, even Kagura managing to get it on Steam (and with an overwhelmingly positive rating on the same platform where the cousin love game got obliterated) has done so much to just get it out there, even if their font choice makes my eyes bleed.

As for Monochrome Remake, I certainly can't say that I'm not interested after what Inusuku's given us here. Though at the same time, who knows what the timeline is going to look like for that? Will that be a year from now? Two? More? We'll have to see, though anything Inusuku is passionate about I am also likely to be passionate about as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kevinr97

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
You have to finish the DLC first at the Onsen, after that wait until weekends and go to the beach.
You don't need to finish all of it, but I think just to the relevant scenes where logically those girls would be more open to doing stuff after (I didn't do any testing after the DLC story but still got the beach events). You also need to go out with enough Lust or they won't trigger.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Which link i should download guys? That is Official English Base Game + DLC?
Cause if there is no Link on it. I should download the Homepage Fan translation right?

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
Wait the ending is connection to other game? Is there any other thing to do after ending or just go back on time now?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes