BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
I was in the hospital like 2 weeks and now i am finally free! What the fuck i am missing? A new DLC? Is the DLC translated? Or at least it is playable? I have the steam version but i am dumb as fuck and the patcher patch my pirate version instead the steam release.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
gonna need some help from you guys, let's do a poll... use the reaction button

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do you see :
1. "Like" : two big balls with tiny flaccid pp
2. "Hey there" : medium sized PP hanging beside a visible ball
3. "Love" : neither of the above and just make it flaccid medium sized between the balls
So Nick is right about the lore, and I think the trick here is you shouldn't be drawing much PP at all. In image 01 (uncovered), Onii-chan is rocking a boner and it should largely be going offscreen. HOWEVER, image 02 (covered) is used both before and after he pops a stiffy, so it would be an issue to show a flaccid penis at all (unfortunately) unless changes are made to the game code to display different images.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
gonna need some help from you guys, let's do a poll... use the reaction button

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do you see :
1. "Like" : two big balls with tiny flaccid pp
2. "Hey there" : medium sized PP hanging beside a visible ball
3. "Love" : neither of the above and just make it flaccid medium sized between the balls
Really curious as to what Kagura's version will look like for this one.

dyfia

Sep 4, 2021
hi im confused here, which version i need for full game+DLC also with decensored and colour mod

riski sulthan

Dec 11, 2017
So I tried using winlator and it just black screen, either my phone is not good enough or i'm using the wrong setting, I bet it's both...

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
So I tried using winlator and it just black screen, either my phone is not good enough or i'm using the wrong setting, I bet it's both...
If its just black screen try dragging the window, It should be windowed mode. Drag the window down then wait for a bit and bring it up again it, The blackscreen should be left below and you will see the game loading

Donlavon

Sep 5, 2017
Looks like you also play on Winlator, You could use a mouse to navigate those. I havent tried any method since I use mouse to play this game.
Try to use two fingers and drag them up and down the screen instead of tapping. That's what I did to scroll between New game and Continue but I'm using Mobox instead of Winlator.

Reactions: leastdevotee

rommelquinn

Feb 18, 2024
Hi just wanna ask how to trigger the yui/kasumi event? I'm on day 120 and still cant trigger the event. Did i miss something or do i need to wait a few days?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hi just wanna ask how to trigger the yui/kasumi event? I'm on day 120 and still cant trigger the event. Did i miss something or do i need to wait a few days?
Do you mean at the beach? For those you need to progress the DLC story enough that they'd be open to doing things with you. Otherwise there are quite a few Yui & Kasumi events (they're top 2 in Album line count) so maybe I misunderstood.

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.70 star(s) 87 Votes