rommelquinn

Feb 18, 2024
Hi just wanna ask how to trigger the yui/kasumi event? I'm on day 120 and still cant trigger the event. Did i miss something or do i need to wait a few days?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hi just wanna ask how to trigger the yui/kasumi event? I'm on day 120 and still cant trigger the event. Did i miss something or do i need to wait a few days?
Do you mean at the beach? For those you need to progress the DLC story enough that they'd be open to doing things with you. Otherwise there are quite a few Yui & Kasumi events (they're top 2 in Album line count) so maybe I misunderstood.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Idk if its been asked before. But are we sleeping in the same bed as our imouto? I can only see 1 bed.
Like Nick said, there are two beds, but if you happen to spend some time with her at night you both wake up in the same one (that's why she can greet you in the morning like she does). This also applies to when she jumps you at night; she just stays there when she's done I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
There are two. This is the basic layout of the home, including revealing the fact that the toilet is actually an attached outhouse.
View attachment 3798486
This is something that always seemed curious to me since with the color mod I have seen that the design of the house and the scenes are not coherent in terms of the beds

In the wet dream scenes, the brother wakes up in the sister's bed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even in the cowboy scene room it seems that the brother is lying in the sister's bed:

I remember that the first time I colored Kana's wet dream I did it with the colors of the brother's bed (purple blanket) and then when I saw the image well I realized that in reality the brother was in the sister's bed, which In the mod it has the green blanket.

So I think Inusuku didn't think this aspect through very well ñ.ñ

Another curious thing about this is that in the new game "monochrome encore (Remake)" the sister will have her own room:
Which makes for a lot of new gameplay since you will have to find a way to get into his room for the night scenes.

And I guess this would be just one of the big changes that this new game will have, which is quite exciting, the inusuku games are really good!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PlayBackTime

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
This is something that always seemed curious to me since with the color mod I have seen that the design of the house and the scenes are not coherent in terms of the beds

In the wet dream scenes, the brother wakes up in the sister's bed:

Even in the cowboy scene room it seems that the brother is lying in the sister's bed:

I remember that the first time I colored Kana's wet dream I did it with the colors of the brother's bed (purple blanket) and then when I saw the image well I realized that in reality the brother was in the sister's bed, which In the mod it has the green blanket.

So I think Inusuku didn't think this aspect through very well ñ.ñ

Another curious thing about this is that in the new game "monochrome encore (Remake)" the sister will have her own room:
Which makes for a lot of new gameplay since you will have to find a way to get into his room for the night scenes.

And I guess this would be just one of the big changes that this new game will have, which is quite exciting, the inusuku games are really good!!!
can't wait to play this game !

Kashuto

Jun 24, 2020
i know this is a dumb question but... is the extra content like: FFox mod, Daseson Color Mod, etc.
are compatible to use in new version + DLC? i wanted to use that extras if can be use even though not compatible

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i know this is a dumb question but... is the extra content like: FFox mod, Daseson Color Mod, etc.
are compatible to use in new version + DLC? i wanted to use that extras if can be use even though not compatible
Hello,

The FFFOX MOD is not yet compatible with the DLC,

The color mod is, but at the moment it does not add any color to the content of the dlc.

Blue is working on a compatibility update, so if you are interested I advise you to follow the FFFOX MOD thread.

Kashuto

Jun 24, 2020
Hello,

The FFFOX MOD is not yet compatible with the DLC,

The color mod is, but at the moment it does not add any color to the content of the dlc.

Blue is working on a compatibility update, so if you are interested I advise you to follow the FFFOX MOD thread.
Heyya, thankyou for telling me about the extras content (FFFOX MOD).
glad you fast respond it before i download full zip the FFFOX mod, at least the color mod is working. it would help though!

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes