Cr4kersh0t

Jul 5, 2024
Hey everyone,
I was curious about comparrison to Steam version. Are they different content wise or its all the same. (Steam says DLC is coming but here it says the DLC is included). Or maybe its just silly version numbers done on different platforms? UI seems a bit different and so is the wording in the game according to some screenshots. Would love to see some clarifying info :D
(browsing around 600 pages for info is quite a task for my brain in the evening x)
Thanks in advance

Pecorine

Sep 14, 2020
View attachment 3773245

Overview:
When your father goes off on an adventure, it's up to you to keep the lights on and take care of your sister.
Living in a fantasy world, it's always been your dream to grow up to be a famous adventurer just like your father. Reality proves to be more boring than fiction, however, as your days are mostly spent doing odd jobs for the villagers. With your friends by your side, you enter the Tournament of the Eights and strive for something greater: the chance to become the top guild in the country. Will you realize your ambitions, or will your hopes slip through your fingers and doom you to a life of monochrome monotony?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-13
Developer: Inusuku - -
Publisher: Kagura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.0 +DLC
Prequel: Imouto! Life -Monochrome-
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Where android version new update?

preonze

Jul 22, 2019
Hey everyone,
I was curious about comparrison to Steam version. Are they different content wise or its all the same. (Steam says DLC is coming but here it says the DLC is included). Or maybe its just silly version numbers done on different platforms? UI seems a bit different and so is the wording in the game according to some screenshots. Would love to see some clarifying info :D
(browsing around 600 pages for info is quite a task for my brain in the evening x)
Thanks in advance
Next time before posting question please read the FAQ. it literally above the download link lol.
steam version and version on this site have same main game content . steam version is official translated and doesn't have DLC content yet.
DLC released on DLSITE and is in japanese so the game with DLC in this site is fan translated.
so if you want official translate DLC you have to wait on steam.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Bro, actually google the threat labels.
Just because they pick up on a virus scan doesn't mean you should blindly assume it's a virus. Actually look at the labels and try to figure out if this is a common issue with certain file types, mods to certain type of games, etc. In this case, it's a Windows emulator. See what those things get commonly flagged for.
Nah, I'm good. When I said I don't know if those are false positives or not, that was me politely saying I do not care enough to check all that.

I know AVs like to pick on emulators and cheat tools. At a glance, I'd put more weight on Symantec and Kaspersky being just generic detections and the whole thing being false positives, but I don't fault the other guy for getting spooked.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Nah, I'm good. When I said I don't know if those are false positives or not, that was me politely saying I do not care enough to check all that.

I know AVs like to pick on emulators and cheat tools. At a glance, I'd put more weight on Symantec and Kaspersky being just generic detections and the whole thing being false positives, but I don't fault the other guy for getting spooked.
Okay, that doesn't help anyone or contribute to the conversation. Why even weigh in?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Okay, that doesn't help anyone or contribute to the conversation. Why even weigh in?
Y'all seemed to be piling on the guy for being jumpy. The other one even said he downloaded it from the wrong place because the github version doesn't show anything, and I just proved it does. But if that's what you think then sure, you're free to report my posts I guess.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Y'all seemed to be piling on the guy for being jumpy. The other one even said he downloaded it from the wrong place because the github version doesn't show anything, and I just proved it does. But if that's what you think then sure, you're free to report my posts I guess.
Two comments is piling?

Bro, I'm trying to address Glassware because he most likely does not know what "false positive" means. He seems to be under the impression that his antivirus is infallible. Your response that multiple sources flag it as a virus doesn't dispel his misunderstanding, it quite likely only adds to it. And your response to me was basically "Well I don't actually care, and it's probably a false positive, but maybe that guy should have been worried", which is just sending mixed signals. It's not helping that dude.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes