hifiveme

Apr 29, 2017
Focus on grinding up your stats after being defeated by the monkey king and then nuke his ass.

Assuming you have the funds for it, make sure to stack up on Adventure Books every weekend and use these after reaching 400 in all stats, and maybe attempt the monkey king again when all stats are around 450.
Yeah about that, thanks but stat in the end didnt help much after over 430 point achieved all stat except ATK, but i manage to fingure out a somewhat meta moveset and able to win both match ("somewhat meta " because heavy RNG involved -_-).
Anyway, thanks Inusuku. I feel like I beated a Dark soul boss and am satisfied now

bankdam

Jun 10, 2021
For the kitchen event come back from the guild with 60-100 lust select sisters cooking and you should see 2 options first is too do it and second is to leave, for the toilet event you need to catch imouto peeing for the first time and click i want to see you do it or what ever and then do it again this time you can eat her out then you will have an option for a blow or go under stairs.
I had to say no to the kitchen prompt due to being in ascetic week, does it trigger again?

Last edited:

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
Just note that Inusuku posted on Ci-en.
He needs to prepare data for Steam DLC first.
I guess it is not as simple as just giving JP version to Kagura.
So it will take some time.
Additionally Inusuku is thinking about mobile version ( but no promises yet)
He is still is in progress of moving into new house ( or rather in progress of unboxing )

Reactions: torresm

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Sounds like a nice QoL feature. In a similar vein I'd be interested in SFX in general for the sex scenes etc. Not sure how feasible it is to add sounds though
Nick added a little, I'm thinking of doing the same as an option, it's not a huge thing if you're willing to go into the code a bit. There are also a few audio bugs I wouldn't hate getting fixed but they could be a pain to figure out, not sure (haven't tried yet).
He is still is in progress of moving into new house ( or rather in progress of unboxing )
He might want to get in some more bugfixes first, since Kagura might have a lousy process for updating if he needs to make changes. Unlikely to be an issue with fan versions though, it's not too hard to rebase against a new version so long as he doesn't go really crazy with changes.

PlayBackTime

Formerly 'Blitz___'
Apr 12, 2021
Definitely. We've had to wait almost a year for the Steam version since it was announced.

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
You can check on your phone info or settings by looking on google what phone you have and specs, Its important to know since emulator on mobile is quite different depending on what you have. Snapdragon phones can run emulators easily, Mali devices meanwhile have higher requirements to run simple emulator really well. I cant answer properly how to set your winlator if you have different processor since it will mostlikely cause to crash the game or might not even work.
My processor is Snapdragon 860 . So can you help with game crashing

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes