yui-hui

Apr 26, 2023
Looking forward to playing this game with color mod and fffox. While the guys are doing their job, I would like to ask if someone can recommend games similar to this one, or maybe just a game that you liked, I would be very grateful:)

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
The FOX mod maybe, but the colored one will never be finished, which better shows that the H scenes have not yet been colored when they are the biggest attraction of the game. We have asked Daseson many times and he always apologizes saying that it is very difficult. But if it's so difficult then why doesn't it leave the way clear for someone else to do it?

Anyway, does anyone know another color mod for this game other than Daseson's?
Dude if it bothers you so much how about you do something about it yourself? Daseson doesn't owe anyone anything here, if you want something different, make something different.

Every time just ragging on the guy seriously...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
so the winlator from brunodev85 is safe?

All of this is false positive?
If so lemme know. I just want to be sure. Since if in case I downloaded from the wrong source
Ah, so you've completely missed the point of what I said. Well, I tried. Good luck living dangerously and/or in fear.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Dude if it bothers you so much how about you do something about it yourself? Daseson doesn't owe anyone anything here, if you want something different, make something different.

Every time just ragging on the guy seriously...
Hello, I appreciate the gesture, but do not respond to this person who has been doing the same thing for months and by responding we are only giving them the attention they are looking for.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So...how do you know when the DLC is done? I've seen the scenes with Kasumi and every time I go to the hot springs it just seems to do events I've already seen, does it just do that forever or am I waiting for something to trigger?

Also man this save has went on 189 days and I have a grand total of 2 Yukari scenes in the album

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
So...how do you know when the DLC is done? I've seen the scenes with Kasumi and every time I go to the hot springs it just seems to do events I've already seen, does it just do that forever or am I waiting for something to trigger?

Also man this save has went on 189 days and I have a grand total of 2 Yukari scenes in the album
There's a final subjugation where you'll be fighting the shadows again. I finished the game in the 186th day.

Kiviiii

Jun 5, 2023
Okay So I'm having problem with my "Gallery", I've finished both the base game and the DLC but I don't see any option for gallery menu here. I got all the mods installed. Can someone help me out?

Jun 28, 2020
Ah, so you've completely missed the point of what I said. Well, I tried. Good luck living dangerously and/or in fear.
yes. You told me to find out myself.
But i have no experience. So isn't it better if I ask someone who knows?
Well It's fine if you don't want to help. Sorry to bother u.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
A lack of experience isn't a good excuse for not making the attempt to try.

Is winlator safe? Google.
Where can I get winlator from the developer directly? Google.
Is the virus total reading a false positive? Google.

You're an adult, dude. I refuse to believe you can't figure out the answers to this. How do you make any important decision in your adult life? What will you do if run into someone who's lying to you here on the forums and get infected with malware?
Also, whether or not winlator is or isn't safe is irrelevant, because this thread isn't about winlator.

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
The issue here is not wanting to help or not. You are literally asking us to babysit you at this point. If you dont want it just wait for the release of Andoid version with DLC SOON source: Trust me bro
Anyway at best I would help for game settings since I literally tried almost every setting for me. Virus or not is none of my concern I already installed it on my phone, If I have to fix a problem I never encounter and literally wasnt my job since Im not the dev of winlator or neither this be a winlator forum, I rather waste my time reaching 500 days on my save file for this game atleast thats more enjoyable than figuring out something I dont know.

You're an adult, dude. I refuse to believe you can't figure out the answers to this. How do you make any important decision in your adult life? What will you do if run into someone who's lying to you here on the forums and get infected with malware?
Also, whether or not winlator is or isn't safe is irrelevant, because this thread isn't about winlator.
As Ferghus said you are adult enough already to figure out how to use google. You found this game and forum if you will say to us that looking for information about those viruses is harder than looking for this forum, I rather believe on this game getting DLC android version coming soon.

Reactions: leastdevotee

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
DLC Decensored Mod Update

Decensored mod has been updated to v.0.3. Added missing decensored textures on Onii-chan, also Kasumi and Yui Beach ero-scenes. On Kasumi scene, I decided to draw onii-chan pp based on the input from imouto_prpr, BlueFireNick, and poll result... I hope you gents like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link :

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020

If i try and fail it will cost me greatly, that's why I'm consciously asked since he told me he used winlator. And then I searched if it's safe or not and half say yes and no, and I'm confused. I'm sorry to bringing up this topic because of my lack of experience. I will try other safer methods. Cause messing with a malware is dangerous if I know nothing about it. Please end this conversation here since It's my responsibility now.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Also, Google (and all browsers at this time) are in a losing arms race against spam results/websites. This includes bad actors with the intent to infect a system with malware.

Additionally, it was recently revealed that Google is not exactly interested in winning this war. If a person performs a browser search, then needs to look at more than the initial page of results, that is more time eye balls are on the ads for said search. This in turn incentivizes said entities for those ads to pay Google more. It's a feedback loop that is bad for the consumer, but good for Google.

The mentality to just Google something made sense a few years ago, but is just no longer as good of an answer as it used to be, and now can be dangerous; depending on what it is applied to. This only looks to be getting exasperated in the coming years sadly.

Reactions: leastdevotee

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Okay So I'm having problem with my "Gallery", I've finished both the base game and the DLC but I don't see any option for gallery menu here. I got all the mods installed. Can someone help me out?
If you have any mods besides the color mod installed, you won't have the DLC. The FFFox mod is currently not compatible with the DLC (working on it still).

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes