Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
How did we check she will be pregnant or not?
Trust me , you will know...i did just get sister pregnant earlier today and it ended the game , bad ending :ROFLMAO: Just come in her once you might be screwed , i did come i think 3 times in her and after few weeks , time / days started to fast foward and she told me she was pregnant , game over. Rip progress , again from start w/o newgame+ is bs tho , grind starts from zero again...:poop:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
New game+ when.
I don't wanna start back from 0...The story events still progress normally anyway, why?
'Coz even if I beat the first team, they still treated it as a loss in cutscenes.

Reactions: mlanei

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
Here's all the stat changes and skills gained at the start of the game, from all the questions and titles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
48 000 sales in less than 2 months wow.
I'm actually happy it sells well, that means we can have even better games in that specific genre later on.

game can sell in digital easy for everyone to buy . / DLsite / DMM / Fanza / Steam

long ago waiting for CD and DVD only and somegame don't sell in othercountry than japan.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
How did we check she will be pregnant or not?
No need to check.

Unless there's a "safe day, dangerous day, normal" update, give her a creampie, go two more days without using the after pill, amd after dinner on the third day, she gives you the pregnancy ending, good or bad.

The "golden shot" stat (de)buff is redundant.

When the first Great Adventure is complete, she will never get pregnant, but she can still get ill and die, so be sure to always tend to keep an eye out on her well being.

Not sure what's supposed to happen afte the 10 year trigger date passes, but it doesn't trigger (changed the number of days passed with Cheat Engine and no effect).

Onewhoquestions

Jul 28, 2018
Right so I feel like I missed something to get "Golden shot" I completed the 2nd big adventure and defeated the "sex warrior" unicorn who wanted to rape the sister (cause she was a virgin) and I didn't get anything for it? Isn't that supposed to 100% cure her condition and give you gold shot?

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Right so I feel like I missed something to get "Golden shot" I completed the 2nd big adventure and defeated the "sex warrior" unicorn who wanted to rape the sister (cause she was a virgin) and I didn't get anything for it? Isn't that supposed to 100% cure her condition and give you gold shot?
I think it's actually a debuff from the title, so yeah you couldn't get it by any other mean...

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You get Remade after a random event where you can wish for health, power, etc. You get Completed title when you finish the game. You get the Thief title if you get caught stealing.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
RNG events continue to be the devil of this translation, currently save scumming to get events to improve the translation.
slow going, once I've knocked all the events off the to-do list, its then onto the main story, then Menus, then Big/grand adventure, then onto sex scenes.

In other news, I continue to find out things about my father that explains a fair bit about him (like the fact he took a bullet to the temple in the line of duty, and never told anyone) so, yeah, surprise after surprise there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
RNG events continue to be the devil of this translation, currently save scumming to get events to improve the translation.
slow going, once I've knocked all the events off the to-do list, its then onto the main story, then Menus, then Big/grand adventure, then onto sex scenes.

In other news, I continue to find out things about my father that explains a fair bit about him (like the fact he took a bullet to the temple in the line of duty, and never told anyone) so, yeah, surprise after surprise there.
I can only salute this pa'.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

Not sure what translation tool you're using at the moment, but Wolf RPG Editor has an English mod found . If you unpack into the main folder, you can open up the game, click the view tab, and see all the common events, and even search for specific words to find the event. Not great for mass translation, but good to find a line here or there for pinpointing.

Reactions: forgottenreaver7

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017

Btw there's 3 titles that i found to be bugged, i checked the japanese version and the titles are bugged there too so it's the dev's fault.
The 1st is "Sensitive", the code checks for "Lucky" instead which it obviously doesn't find.

The 2nd is "Kind" which already exists therefore you can have a "Kind Kind" character, and the code checks for "Merciful" instead.

The 3rd is "Tough", the game checks for "Cowardly" instead which doesn't make sense as you get GUT +1 & [Iron Wall] from it.

Reactions: forgottenreaver7

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Btw there's 3 titles that i found to be bugged, i checked the japanese version and the titles are bugged there too so it's the dev's fault.
The 1st is "Sensitive", the code checks for "Lucky" instead which it obviously doesn't find.

The 2nd is "Kind" which already exists therefore you can have a "Kind Kind" character, and the code checks for "Merciful" instead.

The 3rd is "Tough", the game checks for "Cowardly" instead which doesn't make sense as you get GUT +1 & [Iron Wall] from it.
The code of the game is something I actively avoid touching, so if there's a issue with said coding, thats for Inusuku to sort out.
having said that, I have changed the Sensitive title to Healthy, which makes more sense based on the bonuses attached (for now).

in translation news, I (think) I have finally dealt with a particularly annoying event that has been plaguing me since V0.1, now its just a case of RNGing the event a few times to make sure it's working. lots of small alterations here and there, will be focusing on the main story tommorow.

also, someone asked what the favor stat for Kana and Yui (and Kasumi) does : it seems to weigh how likely a training event will trigger after guild activities for the day. (not 100% on this)
I'm basing that on certain start question can result in +1 favor with Kana and Yui, and in my current playthrough, the events are triggering very often and early in the game. (thanks rodryo for that breakdown of title and question effects!)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 74 Votes