Nov 15, 2019
If anyone wants to try the kagura version early, Use a tool like UniExtract and extract the kagura patched game files, Then move the extacted game files over to your current translation install. Note that the title screen will show some missing image errors relating to kagura logos but they can be easily ignored and i have not seen any other errors since.
where are the extracted files supposed to go exactly????

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Does the godly brother mod works with Kagura version?
Technically, any mod that effects the MapData or BasicData (aka FFFox and Godly Brother) will overwrite the Kagura version. You'll still have Kagura's images, but will be using the Japanese code, fan translation, etc.

should i buy on steam?
TLDR: Buy on steam to support official English localizations with uncensoring added on (not necessarily to support Kagura). Buy on dlsite to support the official creator directly. Up to you.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Will this work on the Steam version?
It...won't be needed for the steam version? If you buy it on steam, use Kagura's official patch to get it. The official patch is also needed to unlock any h-stuff in the first place. This patch is taken from Kagura's version to be used on the censored Japanese version.

yui-hui

Apr 26, 2023
It...won't be needed for the steam version? If you buy it on steam, use Kagura's official patch to get it. This patch is taken from Kagura's version to be used on the censored Japanese version.

Sorry for asking so many questions...But where can I get this patch?

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes