BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
For any just looking for the official uncensors and/or the translated hwords, here you go. (Added in a couple cutins from mello.second's awesome decensor, as a few cutins were still just white shapes.)

Kagura's Uncensored:
-

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Does the godly brother mod works with Kagura version?
Technically, any mod that effects the MapData or BasicData (aka FFFox and Godly Brother) will overwrite the Kagura version. You'll still have Kagura's images, but will be using the Japanese code, fan translation, etc.

should i buy on steam?
TLDR: Buy on steam to support official English localizations with uncensoring added on (not necessarily to support Kagura). Buy on dlsite to support the official creator directly. Up to you.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Will this work on the Steam version?
It...won't be needed for the steam version? If you buy it on steam, use Kagura's official patch to get it. The official patch is also needed to unlock any h-stuff in the first place. This patch is taken from Kagura's version to be used on the censored Japanese version.

yui-hui

Apr 26, 2023
It...won't be needed for the steam version? If you buy it on steam, use Kagura's official patch to get it. This patch is taken from Kagura's version to be used on the censored Japanese version.

Sorry for asking so many questions...But where can I get this patch?

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
So, quick question: Is the Steam version a new release with exclusive content or it is the same game?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So, quick question: Is the Steam version a new release with exclusive content or it is the same game?
It is the original game by Inusuku that has been on this thread forum for a while, but with Kagura's translations (maybe) and the official uncensored pics. It is fully updated to the current Japanese version, and no, the DLC will not be in English yet, and will overwrite the English translations if it is installed onto the Kagura version once it is released later on.
Ah, and no save carry overs because the 'title' of the game in the code is different. Technically, if one simply changed the title back to the Japanese one in WolfRPG Editor, it would cause all the Japanese saves to work fine.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I'm going to go ahead and point this out.
To my knowledge, there hasn't been a single translated release that went to Steam that has exclusive content. It's 100% the same game, just translated and uncensored.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
I like that the game now has a translation of Kagura and official uncensored images. But going back to the simple base game, it's like when they released Summer Memories, We will have to wait until they decide to release the DLC content.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes