jasterx17

May 20, 2019
This is actually massive for these games. Another thing to spend weekend time on, and now we have a new timeslot for maximum sex per day.

In other news roughly 12 hours before steam version releases.
so what does the DLC come with?

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
A lot of places around the game just have the text that's supposed to be there replaced with "<NoFile>", like what I'm guessing is supposed to be descriptions for the different skills and such. Is this a common issue or have I somehow messed something up?

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
This is actually massive for these games. Another thing to spend weekend time on, and now we have a new timeslot for maximum sex per day.

In other news roughly 12 hours before steam version releases.
I am still surprised this game is going on steam. I mean there is all kinds of stuff there, but i imagined this one would break some sort of line and not get approved.

Power to the dev tho, this game is great and dlc will make it even better. Happy for them.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Hi, can someone tell me how much space does the game require on Android ? I have 1.4 GB but i can't install it and i wonder if it's because of a lack of space or if my phone is just broken.
For me it says 600mb total storage in use, so i would imagine you have enough space and problem is with something else. Try avoiding external storage if you have one and clear space on internal storage.

Reactions: Neeko99999

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I am still surprised this game is going on steam. I mean there is all kinds of stuff there, but i imagined this one would break some sort of line and not get approved.

Power to the dev tho, this game is great and dlc will make it even better. Happy for them.
Most games on Steam of this genre have been nerfed to be Steam-friendly, and all such games which have been nerfed have un-nerf patches on their respective publishers' websites.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I've noticed the randomness and inconsistency of money earned but I took it as a part of the challenge (between training sessions, random encounters and plowing my sister's cheeks). If the payup was 5x higher than it is right now you might buy whatever you like whenever you like and gameplay will get more linear/boring.

But it might be just me.
It's more of a gradually ramp up to 5x, and unless you're really focusing on it, you'll be closer to 3-4x by around day 100. And despite the 5x amount, past day 100, that still ranges from 10-20k a week, where most of your endgame purchases will just be expendables.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

The spring sale which just ended had Winter Memories on the front page lmao

• Haha
Reactions: akapp and torresm

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
If anyone wants to try the kagura version early, Use a tool like UniExtract and extract the kagura patched game files, Then move the extacted game files over to your current translation install. Note that the title screen will show some missing image errors relating to kagura logos but they can be easily ignored and i have not seen any other errors since.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Managed to find the URL to the NSFW patch for Kagura version early by guessing. Dig in if you wish. It's about 537 MB.

Official URL:

MEGA Mirror: Mega
This isn't just an uncensored patch...this is literally the whole game outside of the executable and a few Kagura specific images. :FacePalm:
I know steam wouldn't allow nsfw images in a 'sfw' game, even in the compressed files, so the patch would have to have all the nsfw images, but man...they really fumbled at making the patch. And they had 12 translators working on this game, too. 12. And I've already seen...liberties taken with some of the translations... How does 'Make Tea' become 'Alchemy'?
I did notice that this patch confirms the game isn't multi-language supported, but rather, they made different versions of the game for each language.

"You can have sex early in the morning" - Well, that's cool.
"You can have sex all day" - ok, you have my attention.
"You can have sex in the bathroom" - Wait, that's always been in the g..
"You can have sex in the bath" - ...Now I'm MOTIVATED!
The auto DeepL is a bit misleading there. It's more accurately 'sex on the toilet' and 'sex in the bathroom', though the sex on the toilet part is new for the base game.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
And they had 12 translators working on this game, too. 12. And I've already seen...liberties taken with some of the translations... How does 'Make Tea' become 'Alchemy'?
I did notice that this patch confirms the game isn't multi-language supported, but rather, they made different versions of the game for each language.
Haven't checked any of this yet but... Alchemy? really?
I know I had to take some liberties with my translation, and I have openly stated as such in the past... but that's a little out there (I mean, I get it, it's a fantasy setting with magic and stuff... but that's still a big jump)
please tell me the rest of Kagura's translation is better, right?

or failing that, list some other examples that I can have a chuckle at.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Why the H*ll did they use dark tone font... do they want to blind us? Or play at a very bright room?
The game itself is already black&white.. and to think Kagura still have hidden cards to troll us

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I know steam wouldn't allow nsfw images in a 'sfw' game, even in the compressed files, so the patch would have to have all the nsfw images, but man...they really fumbled at making the patch. And they had 12 translators working on this game, too. 12. And I've already seen...liberties taken with some of the translations... How does 'Make Tea' become 'Alchemy'?
It should be "Get some(thing to) drink(s)"

"Make tea" is still fine but tea is for rich
Alchemy.... using some water(warm),powdered milk, sugar, & Coxoa as my ingredient with my Cualdron(cup) & long wooden padle(spoon)... a famous medicine to make my little niece to sleep:KEK::KEK::LUL:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Haven't checked any of this yet but... Alchemy? really?
I know I had to take some liberties with my translation, and I have openly stated as such in the past... but that's a little out there (I mean, I get it, it's a fantasy setting with magic and stuff... but that's still a big jump)
please tell me the rest of Kagura's translation is better, right?

or failing that, list some other examples that I can have a chuckle at.
"You're right." became "True that"
"There it is! Master's elf appeal." became "Yeah, yeah. We get it. You're an elf."
"Aphrodisiac" became "Love Potion"
Extra lines are added to end of texts, causing an enlarged, mostly empty text box that changes in size depending on how many extra empty lines they added. Normally the text box is only ever two lines tall in the JP version, but I've already seen theirs go up to 5 lines tall, with two of those being empty.
The 'motivation' lines that varied and could go up or down depending on that specific event plagues their release as well ('my motivation went down' but the brother's mood actually went 'up').
The policy has transparency returned, but the enlarged size blocks parts of the cgs in game during guild events. Whoops.
We did get the sfx translated, however.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes