Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
No, I've played this game 3 or 4 times already, I ask this because there is one game 'Hot Spring Hero' that I'm playing and it's grinding as hell so I wanted to cheat through it
Well... you have 2 choices... you buy a laptop(there's alot of cheap laptop ranging 180$-210$ but dont expect to playAA games)
Or use win emulator... if your starting watch youtube or read reddit advice

Edit:whoops sorry not you and to lazy to chane/delete my qoute... its for the other 1 who was having problem on android ports

Reactions: vomenh

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I haven't done that.

Now I have another reason to play it again.

Thanks for the info
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Virgin mode: Unicorn wants to screw your sis 'cause she's a virgin so big bro gets pissed.
Non-Virgin mode: Unicorn b-tches about your sis being used goods so big bro gets pissed.

I've done both runs on two save files and it ain't worth rerunning it for one different line of dialogue.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Whelp...I found a bug in Inusuku's code...which has now been fixed by Inusuku.

See below for how the payday is calculated:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You always lose a 1000 each week, so if you don't take money earning tasks (subjugations or community work), you'll end up in the red by up to a thousand.
Done normally, a near endgame payday can range from -1000 to a whole 41,187 gold with save scumming, but the current bugged payday ranges from -1000 to 21,500.

This used to be bugged, which is the initial reason for this post, but now has been fixed and updated to match that.

Last edited:

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
I kinda like the low pay ngl, puts a bit of extra thought on what you can buy and when you should buy. At least pre day 100, after that it really stings because you should be free to do what you want

Reactions: Mczipper

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I kinda like the low pay ngl, puts a bit of extra thought on what you can buy and when you should buy. At least pre day 100, after that it really stings because you should be free to do what you want
Post day 100, at max rep, the payday will always range from 9,000 to 21,500, without any save scumming. I think that's a nice range for post-game content. However, current post-100 day payday ranges from 1000 to 3,500, with no save scumming able to increase that, and another -700 during the week for basic food, all because of the lack of lucky subjugation quests to boost it a little. I think this is why Inusuku added the money skill, upon not finding out the real reason everyone commented to them about the lack of funds endgame.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Whelp...I found a bug in Inusuku's code...

I finally took the time to look at the code for payday, and found that Inusuku's code has been bugged this whole time, explaining the low paydays. Essentially, your pay is supposed to be based on Guild Rep, but the coding made the decision tree default to '0' rep each time it calculates, resulting in up to 5 times less in pay. I plan to fix this bug myself in my mod's next update, but I guess the lack of money issue was just a bug this whole time. See below for how the payday is calculated:
You always lose a 1000 each week, so if you don't take money earning tasks (subjugations or community work), you'll end up in the red by up to a thousand.
Done normally, a near endgame payday can range from -1000 to a whole 111,500 gold with save scumming, but the current bugged payday ranges from -1000 to 21,500.

I've informed Inusuku on their blog, so hopefully they catch it and fix it in the official version.

Shadesishere: You can add this to the FAQ to explain the lack of a payday, as well as how it works.
That explains why I haven't gotten any richer and not having more than 10000 even post-endgame. Though this bug really makes me able to decide what I want to do for the week so it's honestly not that bad in my opinion.

Reactions: BartzV

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023

I finally took the time to look at the code for payday, and found that Inusuku's code has been bugged this whole time, explaining the low paydays. Essentially, your pay is supposed to be based on Guild Rep, but the coding made the decision tree default to '0' rep each time it calculates, resulting in up to 5 times less in pay. I plan to fix this bug myself in my mod's next update, but I guess the lack of money issue was just a bug this whole time. See below for how the payday is calculated:
Done normally, a near endgame payday can range from -1000 to a whole 111,500 gold with save scumming, but the current bugged payday ranges from -1000 to 21,500.

I've informed Inusuku on their blog, so hopefully they catch it and fix it in the official version.

Shadesishere: You can add this to the FAQ to explain the lack of a payday, as well as how it works.
If you plan to fix this bug, also tweak the prices of items in shops so it balances things out. Maybe it could be scaled to guild reputation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp and BartzV

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020

I always either get a deficit or 1-2k pay even if I did community work or subjugations. I just gave up and used sp to get money.

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I always either get a deficit or 1-2k pay even if I did community work or subjugations. I just gave up and used sp to get money.
The largest I've received for weekly pay was 6k. Maybe the RNG gods weren't blessing you enough.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Good for who manage receive more in game money...
me i have nvr ever broken 4000 barrier...
At most money stays at 2k plus..
I alaays rely on imouto every friday... at this 3 menu
Book/reading week(receive free Adventure book) part-timer(receive more income when doin part time farming(weekend)..dunno if fhis affect part time work on guild restaurant) or bento week receive free lunch(+20AP) to get by... even on endless day... i still cant break the 4000 barrier just to buy clothes for imouto...

Last but not least the epiphany(skills) can only happen 1-2 times and worst of all it can stack what the library have...

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
The largest I've received for weekly pay was 6k. Maybe the RNG gods weren't blessing you enough.
mb, I actually played the game months ago and forgor I earned up to 5k. Most of the time, it's on deficit. It's 3 weeks in a row now.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes