Aug 23, 2023
Hello. I've found two issues I'd like to report. I'm unsure what caused it, game or mod, so please ping whoever it is necessary as I'm still new and don't know how to do so correctly.
Used the pc version from op, and mods installed in order: Full Decensored Mod for v1.4, FFFox v1.5.3 and Daseson's color mod v0.84.

To recreate:

1. Workday, come back home to discover the sister masturbating in secret, using her brother's magazines.
- Image missing error is displayed, you can move on past it.

2. Just finished collecting all the panties, the sister got sick and you chose the 'bathe alone' option which caused the 'something is strange' scenario (she starts stealing your underwear)
- Game/Save breaking bug, after this happens, the bathroom bg is stuck on screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeikatsu and akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hello. I've found two issues I'd like to report. I'm unsure what caused it, game or mod, so please ping whoever it is necessary as I'm still new and don't know how to do so correctly.
Used the pc version from op, and mods installed in order: Full Decensored Mod for v1.4, FFFox v1.5.3 and Daseson's color mod v0.84.

To recreate:

1. Workday, come back home to discover the sister masturbating in secret, using her brother's magazines.
- Image missing error is displayed, you can move on past it.

2. Just finished collecting all the panties, the sister got sick and you chose the 'bathe alone' option which caused the 'something is strange' scenario (she starts stealing your underwear)
- Game/Save breaking bug, after this happens, the bathroom bg is stuck on screen.
Both bugs in the FFFox Mod that I managed to find and fix. Thanks. They'll be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Heml0ck

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Winter must really fuck Inusuku up. now we're out of it they've turned on the turbo for updates and dev logs.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
I updated the apk

No color and decensor:

Mega

Color and decensor:

Mega
link down. Well, i am tired for the android version. I asked for it in a lot of servers and every apk version has the own issue. The one and only "functional" apk was an issue after the fog scene. The game fucking dies, runs like a 2 fps. Every other version have a lot of lag and they are really hard (or impossible) to get a good hit. Every version has the issue of lag, some more laggy than others, and there are related with the save. More hours spend, more lag. Close and open the apk won't solve the problem. At least please update it for other people. I use Android 13 in a moto edge 30 fusion with 12 gb ram.

vomenh

Mar 1, 2020
I recommend you finish this games first with no CE bcos this game is boring as hell when your cheating it... this one is just an improve ver. of his/her(author) previous game

I'm certain the modders can transfer 5+bathroom scene to monochrome if they want and add items(i also love the safe day mechanic)

My only complain to this game...
I atleast want money you get increase to3000/3500... since you will need 700(ig gold) per week ig... and the thing you can buy too, its sucks to buy 1 repeatedly for the same item.... like pudding :unsure:
No, I've played this game 3 or 4 times already, I ask this because there is one game 'Hot Spring Hero' that I'm playing and it's grinding as hell so I wanted to cheat through it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
link down. Well, i am tired for the android version. I asked for it in a lot of servers and every apk version has the own issue. The one and only "functional" apk was an issue after the fog scene. The game fucking dies, runs like a 2 fps. Every other version have a lot of lag and they are really hard (or impossible) to get a good hit. Every version has the issue of lag, some more laggy than others, and there are related with the save. More hours spend, more lag. Close and open the apk won't solve the problem. At least please update it for other people. I use Android 13 in a moto edge 30 fusion with 12 gb ram.
Go to the first page and about the lag is coming from who port the game to android

Last edited:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
No, I've played this game 3 or 4 times already, I ask this because there is one game 'Hot Spring Hero' that I'm playing and it's grinding as hell so I wanted to cheat through it
Well... you have 2 choices... you buy a laptop(there's alot of cheap laptop ranging 180$-210$ but dont expect to playAA games)
Or use win emulator... if your starting watch youtube or read reddit advice

Edit:whoops sorry not you and to lazy to chane/delete my qoute... its for the other 1 who was having problem on android ports

Reactions: vomenh
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes