Oct 14, 2022
I'm going to be finding more of these coincidences once Kagura releases their version, as a couple of events I added my own spin on.
The events were where I figured it would be the most obvious. There are so many random easter eggs and funny nods that you put in, with the traveling cook, reading boring books, purchasing some books.... Any of those appearing and there's no doubt what happened.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The events were where I figured it would be the most obvious. There are so many random easter eggs and funny nods that you put in, with the traveling cook, reading boring books, purchasing some books.... Any of those appearing and there's no doubt what happened.
There's other things, some of which won't be known to anyone but myself, things that I hmmed and herr'd at while translating or had to take some creative liberties with, things that I'll look at and, like a fingerprint, know are my own.

Gizborn

May 15, 2018
Tried to do maximum interest/minimum love on NG+ and sister didn't push me away when she woke up, but she was still angry in the morning and the atmosphere was awkward, lol

Apr 28, 2022
does anyone have any info on the titles you receive in the beginning? are they random? can they be changed later?

I dont want to be stuck with ' flatulent brave ' onii chan

Nov 23, 2019
Here's all the stat changes and skills gained at the start of the game, from all the questions and titles for v1.4.3 Translation φ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
well, credit to Kagura here (shock, I know) but they are releasing it in... 3 languages! (well... 2, but for sake of not being a complete ass...)

also release date is 23rd.

View attachment 3440096
Oooh, I wonder if it's a single release with multi-language support, or multiple versions with each language. Since I've found out that WolfRPG can support multiple languages + new language packs for already created games if coded correctly. It takes a lot of extra effort to be far, though.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I think I just realized something with the coding. Unless they did (a huge amount of) extra coding, the patch will essentially be the entire game minus the sfw images. Unless they decided to leave the images inside the base game's easy encryption and risk a steam ban. Therefore, in theory, the free nsfw patch would work on the Japanese version of the game as well (with the uncensored images), without paying extra... :unsure: But that's just a theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Heml0ck and akapp

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Wouldn't count on it, base game would be altered enough to allow the patch to be applied and that would be enough to make things break.

(plus if they didn't do it before they'd do it now lmao)

RayBar

May 12, 2020
WTF,that was a shitty joke in an attempt to break the MALDing...how did it become part of the discussion:WaitWhat:

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
WTF,that was a shitty joke in an attempt to break the MALDing...how did it become part of the discussion:WaitWhat:
I'm pretty sure the only one "MALDing" is you. As far as I can tell, most of the complaining is just nitpicking and shit talking for lols, only a small minority are taking it seriously, and you're one of them. (And if you aren't, then that's just a testament to how much less seriously everyone else is taking it., unless I've completely misread the room.)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RayBar
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes