RayBar

May 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure the only one "MALDing" is you. As far as I can tell, most of the complaining is just nitpicking and shit talking for lols, only a small minority are taking it seriously, and you're one of them. (And if you aren't, then that's just a testament to how much less seriously everyone else is taking it., unless I've completely misread the room.)
Of course,I am MALDing. I am MALDing at the thought that others might be MALDing.
1710414425394.png Already halfway through(y)

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Kagura fixing typos will make it worth it...(abit)

On the otherhand if we stick to fanTL we can continue playing mod(minigames+color)... and we still dont know how Inusuku will implement dlc... will it be merge file or separate? If kts separate Mod will probably clash with it

Last... probaly lots of us who have played since initial release will be bored quickly unless inusuku made some H-stats for the other girls...

:unsure::coffee:

Reactions: bloodbirthe

nimomek

Nov 5, 2020
Save file for the last version pls, I get a bad ending in day 100 (fog attack event or something) what should I do to solve it?

vomenh

Mar 1, 2020
Fine...I'll do it myself.
Fully updated, organized table for 1.4.3 (Translation φ), EVERYTHING should work properly (Just make sure the game's executable file is named "Imouto Fantasy.exe", which it should be by default). The table is linked at the bottom of this comment.
This is based on the table truemechasonic made for 1.4.3 (Untranslated version).

Edit: I swear to god, instead of asking "how to use" all the time, some of you people could just...idk, search it on the forum or directly in Google? That's what they are for.
Anyways, here's the instructions:

- Install Cheat Engine if you don't have it installed yet (From cheatengine.org). Be careful when doing it as it can potentially install unwanted programs, so read every pop-up that appears during installation carefully. Cheat engine should already have an included tutorial that shows up the first time you open it, but I will keep explaining the process as the built-in tutorial doesn't explain how to open and use external cheat tables, I think.
- Extract the zip file attached below. I recommend extracting the .CT file (aka cheat table) to some convenient folder like the game folder itself or desktop.
- Double click on the .CT file to open it with Cheat Engine.
- Open the game itself, then select the game on the process list on cheat engine (top left), open, and keep the current adress list once the the pop-up shows. Click on the boxes beside "Imouto", "Inventory", etc. to expand the list.
- Double click on the values to change them.
- Profit.
(The images are from gedexto's comment in page 363, I'm too lazy to edit the images myself lmao)

View attachment 2756267 View attachment 2756268 View attachment 2756271
Just wondering, how to create a Cheat Engine table like this? I just want to know since some absolute grinding game I play have nothing like this and I want to make one

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
Just wanted to share that the game will be released on Steam on March 23. Finally it has a release date :)

Last edited:

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Just wondering, how to create a Cheat Engine table like this? I just want to know since some absolute grinding game I play have nothing like this and I want to make one
I recommend you finish this games first with no CE bcos this game is boring as hell when your cheating it... this one is just an improve ver. of his/her(author) previous game

I'm certain the modders can transfer 5+bathroom scene to monochrome if they want and add items(i also love the safe day mechanic)

My only complain to this game...
I atleast want money you get increase to3000/3500... since you will need 700(ig gold) per week ig... and the thing you can buy too, its sucks to buy 1 repeatedly for the same item.... like pudding :unsure:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I recommend you finish this games first with no CE bcos this game is boring as hell when your cheating it... this one is just an improve ver. of his/her(author) previous game

I'm certain the modders can transfer 5+bathroom scene to monochrome if they want and add items(i also love the safe day mechanic)

My only complain to this game...
I atleast want money you get increase to3000/3500... since you will need 700(ig gold) per week ig... and the thing you can buy too, its sucks to buy 1 repeatedly for the same item.... like pudding :unsure:
The money does seem to be a legitimate bottleneck during a normal run. A newgame+ allows you to invest points into extra cash, though, as well as it unlocks all your previous bought outfits without paying for them again; and there's now a repeatable skill that gives you money as well.

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
Anybody ever did a virgin run for this game?
I mean I tried to but some how I made her Horny don't remember how and she Dry humped me in my sleep. I know I had the love meter up and her Lust was pretty high for some reason, so I thought I would just sleep it off but the I wake up with her on top of me dry humping me. its possible I guess but at large cost to your sanity.

• Haha
Reactions: Miha1270

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
The money does seem to be a legitimate bottleneck during a normal run. A newgame+ allows you to invest points into extra cash, though, as well as it unlocks all your previous bought outfits without paying for them again; and there's now a repeatable skill that gives you money as well.
Yea NG+ does fix it a bit but the moment you finish your struggle at your 1st run NG+ barely provides anything anymore...

and another complain, i want some skill to be easier to gain... you know there's only 4 skill available to be bought and the chance for inspiration barely happens.... you get 1 or 2... kinda curious what are all of them

Is there a list for it?

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes