Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Lust percentage is probably gone because it's steam release. Kagura usually releases a patch on their website that unlocks all H content. Otherwise the game is "sfw" lol
For some reason the fact that Kagura does that completely slipped my mind :/
and I will be swiping any uncensored assets from them for my translation, so either way, will come down to people's preference on which translation to use.
also note : the release date for Kagura Version is still saying this month so... how long until they translate DLC once it drops in april (assuming no delays)?

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
made the meme below but maybe the new dlc images will be released to steam simultaineously and we will get some new uncensored images without needing to decensor

View attachment 3433809
While yes that mod is really good, It's still a mod. So it would be strange to include it over the official images inusuku made. Then again I suppose if they are bad for some reason then the mod will still be on top lol

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Steam editing shades TL..
I'm 50/50 here
Shades still not fixing minor typos got steam more buyers will b ironic...
I still remember imouto welcoming imouto(when it should be nii-chan/onichan/brother)
Typos when having h too...
Again its minor but if this really sold more just by fixing shades typos this will truly feel ironic:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Well even if the translation sucks it's not like we gain nothing. Kagura generally uncensors the stuff right? So even if it sucks at least we get uncensored assets.
Don't forget there's already a de-censored mod from mello.second. Would Kagura's de-censored art be from Inusuku, or do they actually do it themselves?

Edit: If they copied shade's translation, mello's de-censor, daeson's color, and BlueFireNick's QoL improvements, which one would be the first give away? :unsure:
Okay, maybe that was a bad joke.

Last edited:

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
While yes that mod is really good, It's still a mod. So it would be strange to include it over the official images inusuku made. Then again I suppose if they are bad for some reason then the mod will still be on top lol
I don't know which is going to be better, so I made the meme the same way.

I still can't decide whether the movie rendition or kitten rendition of the ultimate betrayal is better.

all I know is I see the kitten rendition and the current version and I think they're both pretty nice.

Don't forget there's already a de-censored mod from mello.second. Would Kagura's de-censored art be from Inusuku, or do they actually do it themselves?
kagura will use inusuku's version.
also they just think that inusuku's decensor will be better.

also japan's censorship laws are wackier than I thought lol

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Steam editing shades TL..
I'm 50/50 here
Shades still not fixing minor typos got steam more buyers will b ironic...
I still remember imouto welcoming imouto(when it should be nii-chan/onichan/brother)
Typos when having h too...
Again its minor but if this really sold more just by fixing shades typos this will truly feel ironic:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
after looking at the latest trailer they are almost definitely not looking at shade's tl lol.
lemme edit a disclaimer onto my previous comments that I was wrong

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
also japan's censorship laws are wackier than I thought lol
Only skimmed it, but this made me chuckle.

Police reports found the depictions of "genitalia and scenes of sexual intercourse" within the manga to have been "drawn in detail and realistically", and that the censor bars meant to obscure genitalia and sexual penetration were "less conservative" than usual.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023

Edit: If they copied shade's translation, mello's de-censor, daeson's color, and BlueFireNick's QoL improvements, which one would be the first give away? :unsure:
the skyrocketing number of sales would be the first giveaway xd.

also I'm adding a disclaimer to all posts by me that said they were probably going to copy shade's work.

disclaimer: going by their latest trailer, they are not copying shades, and if they are, then they are doing an unimaginably bad job of it.

• Haha
Reactions: GrogGuy

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
instantly, Daseson's colour mod would be noticeable, followed by BlueFireNick's improvements.

having said that, I am 70% 80% sure Kagura has based their translation on mine or at least used mine as a draft guide, just because of *EDIT x2* 2 3 4 tiny things in the video, could be a coincidence, but...
19b0a65990e60defb06555240c5e4967.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp and GrogGuy

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
instantly, Daseson's colour mod would be noticeable, followed by BlueFireNick's improvements.
I'm now imagining myself hours into the game having not noticed anything else saying, "Oh shit, this de-censored dick is definitely stolen from mello! Those bastards!"

Seriously though, I'm definitely going to have to sate my curiosity and compare them when it comes out.

Reactions: akapp and linylo

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
* just realised I was having fun while thinking about watching their trailer to see if I could spot the three things shades could spot.

still having fun thinking about it

also I had a funny thought that maybe it's just one dude on the team who wants an easy job so he's copying shades work and while everyone else works hard he's just like, "I'll switch it up a bit" "tweak it there", and no one else on the team even knows it's a thing.

now onto my treasure hunt sifting through trash

• Haha
Reactions: akapp and GrogGuy

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
* just realised I was having fun while thinking about watching their trailer to see if I could spot the three things shades could spot.

still having fun thinking about it

also I had a funny thought that maybe it's just one dude on the team who wants an easy job so he's copying shades work and while everyone else works hard he's just like, "I'll switch it up a bit" "tweak it there", and no one else on the team even knows it's a thing.

now onto my treasure hunt sifting through trash
I'll give you a hint for 1, and another one that you would not get if you didn't do the translation yourself :

hint : we have discussed font, which font is almost EXACTLY the same in Kagura's and mine, despite being different to the japanese version?
and the other bit : something I made a translation decision on is in Kagura's as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heml0ck

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
I'll give you a hint for 1, and another one that you would not get if you didn't do the translation yourself :

hint : we have discussed font, which font is almost EXACTLY the same in Kagura's and mine, despite being different to the japanese version?
and the other bit : something I made a translation decision on is in Kagura's as well.
1. I'm guessing there is some spacing or height that is different somewhere there that my smoothbrain can't see the difference on even though I'm running the japanese and your version one side by side, while looking at the trailer
2. I can't find the similar font
3. maybe the guild rep. that could have been translated as guild fame.
4. Policy, trust, and mood are all the same but I don't think there is a different translation that would fit for them.
* I have confidence in none of these options

btw I have only been lookiing at the most recent trailer and the comparison images should I be looking at the early trailer..

P.S. taking a break for a while

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
(edit: probably does not have surgy's added support for japanese filenames and decrypt all, I'll mention it in a reply to surgy's tool thread and see if they want to add it to the thread.)

also not sure who might want this but I found out about it earlier when redownloading wolfdec.exe

the OC made a gui version of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: torresm

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
1. I'm guessing there is some spacing or height that is different somewhere there that my smoothbrain can't see the difference on even though I'm running the japanese and your version one side by side, while looking at the trailer
2. I can't find the similar font
3. maybe the guild rep. that could have been translated as guild fame.
4. Policy, trust, and mood are all the same but I don't think there is a different translation that would fit for them.
* I have confidence in none of these options

btw I have only been lookiing at the most recent trailer and the comparison images should I be looking at the early trailer..

P.S. taking a break for a while
the font of the Policy and Guild Rep/Stats is almost a 1 to 1, which could be coincidental, but when those images were being redone into english, a choice was made on font to use, Odd how Kagura landed on an almost identical font.

There's also a bit regarding what the sign of the guild says in japanese, versus what I released even all the way back the demo version of the game, which again, could be coincidental, but is pretty danged specific, as it was originally "The Adventurer's Guild of Mequa", but due to the later story elements, I changed that to "Adventurer's Guild Mequa Branch". strange how Kagura also added Branch to that particular bit...

I'm going to be finding more of these coincidences once Kagura releases their version, as a couple of events I added my own spin on.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
the font of the Policy and Guild Rep/Stats is almost a 1 to 1, which could be coincidental, but when those images were being redone into english, a choice was made on font to use, Odd how Kagura landed on an almost identical font.

There's also a bit regarding what the sign of the guild says in japanese, versus what I released even all the way back the demo version of the game, which again, could be coincidental, but is pretty danged specific, as it was originally "The Adventurer's Guild of Mequa", but due to the later story elements, I changed that to "Adventurer's Guild Mequa Branch". strange how Kagura also added Branch to that particular bit...

I'm going to be finding more of these coincidences once Kagura releases their version, as a couple of events I added my own spin on.
I'm waiting for that one pokemon-reference translation, I hope they copy-paste this one too.

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
Damn they really chooses some eyes hurting font, damn hope there's a way to replace those font when it's released

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes